Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

It might not be a ban either. Maybe he/she might have changed the username via Funorb membership, just like what Water did.

Nope, just added him to my friends list and his name hasn't changed.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, just added him to my friends list and his name hasn't changed.

Because you just added him. The name change thing only takes effect if you have already added him beforehand.

Unless I'm mistaken. :unsure:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

List updated: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=top250f2p&skill=Overall

Didn't bother checking the potentials this time as I need to go soon but if anyone sees someone who should be on the list give me a shout here. Jagex screwed up the highscores so the spreadsheets don't work.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Gratz Fire_Hawk!

List updated: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=top250f2p&skill=Overall

Minimum Total Level: 1448

The Potentials List is back! Thanks to Mining_Eggs, aka EggsYoke for finding the import function!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t_eh8K-eRstQvAjRWNEhgtA#gid=0

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Hah, came on here after checking the list (which I haven't done in awhile) to "apply" myself to get on and I notice someone on the page before recommended me.

Anyways, been bumping def up for the past month or so, which gave a pretty fast 30-something levels. Totals 1471 now, definitely ready to get on that list. :D

Youhave1236 - 1468

Sir krypted - 1453

Pax britanic - 1450

Saira1610 - 1449

Jp odell - 1447

Brian6542 - 1447

Mixer 22 - 1446

Mystic swamp - 1444

Marcando - 1444

Strlvl40 - 1443

Faolain1 - 1442

Mistyblue44 - 1441

Lithuanialt9 - 1441

Elegantgirl7 - 1441

Spoon knight - 1440

Amorellka - 1440

justasmile, got p2p aswell.

bommatjuh.png

I bring sad news today :(

Mendark 9 is now P2P. Someone managed to get into his account a couple of months/few weeks ago. There were pictures or a video of it somewhere.

I can't seem to find the vid/picture of Mendark's bank again which was completely empty when the hacker got into his account.

I don't know if Mendark heard of all this and managed to recover the account and decided to start playing again in members (highly unlikely imo) or if somebody else is playing on his account - he has gained 500k rc xp in the past week or so.

Sad moment to see such a legendary account get into the wrong hands, same with n0valyfe.

R2YwB.png

110306142316.png

Sad news indeed. :o

What's the link between being hacked and becoming member btw?

I don't see why he would become member for such reason.

And if the hacker made him member, why didn't he gain P2P xp?

(Alog confirms he's P2P at least)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

The xp he gained could have been p2p xp, or it could have been dungeoneeringI don't think we can really tell just yet since that's unranked.

But indeed, this is truly a sad day. Next month would have marked 5 years since Mendark stopped gaining xp on his account. I guess it's becoming too easy for some people to recover accounts, if it happened to Chessy018, N0valyfe (and two other maxed players, according to the screenshots above), and now Mendark. Maybe they were simple enough to guess somehow. That's why all of my recovery questions are written in a foreign language not spoken widely at all by Runescape players, and even then the questions pertain to very personal things about my familythings that only myself or the family members in question, all of whom are adults with no interest in gaming, would know.

~I Am A Bahai~

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

I am certain after giving it some thought that there was a YouTube video where Mendark got hacked. It was in March I think (around same time as n0va). The person who broke into his account was somewhat pissed that there was nothing in his bank, I have searched all over for that video now, it must have been removed. It was only a 10-15 second clip in a montage of other people getting hacked (yes I was bored lol).

Obviously I cannot 100% prove that he got hacked without that video - but maybe he did recover his account (unlike N0valyfe, his appeal was denied) and decided to get members!?!?

N0va's blog

http://n0valyfe.freehostia.com/2011.05.03/easter-2011

Why a hacker would get members and transfer gp on to Mendark's account and start training runecrafting is pretty strange.. so i'm not too sure who's currently really in charge of the account...

@LordAdib, the screenshots are of n0valyfe's account. Mendark has only gained one total level, a runecrafting level, and has not leveled up dungeoneering or any P2P skills at all either.

@LordAdib, the screenshots are of n0valyfe's account. Mendark has only gained one total level, a runecrafting level, and has not leveled up dungeoneering or any P2P skills at all either.

Right, I was referring to n0valyfe. :P And yeah it didn't hit me that the level was his runecrafting; my bad.

~I Am A Bahai~

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...