Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Arkhangelsk here.

I feel compelled to respond here. It annoys me that people think I'm a liar.

1) I am not Lord Dragont. Yes that was my username in the past and the details behind it are a bit complicated. I've asked him to the username again. Yes, I do go on reddit but that clan leader is him, not me.

2) I am F2P. Name changes have always been done through funorb. In fact, I changed my username just yesterday. You can check my adventure log, you'll see I'm not a member.

3) I've enclosed a set of screenshots I took this morning just for you. You can see how many quest points I have, you can see my achievement diaries and you can see how many music tracks I've unlocked. All F2P.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63272874@N05/sets/72157626679529163

4) I've never been on this list, I don't want to be. I get the feeling a lot of the people on this list play the game for the levels. I don't.

PS. The screenshots have some profanity. I wanted to edit it out but I didn't want to make it look like I had something to hide. Reddit cc is the previously mentioned Lord Dragont.

Thank you.

- Ark.

So, what happened to your HP xp?

13m xp in 4 combat skills, and your constitution xp is at 14m? :huh:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

you can put me on now, we all know ill get y'all! :)

re-ask yourself?

i thought that was written with a touch of not being 100% serious, i got asked ingame to post, i do enjoy what i do, yes

F2p's fastest leveling person :), check out my blog:

My Goal-thread to max F2P within a year and a half :P.

Nuffbutmage.png

I know Arkh has been playing since before rs2.

Ranged didn't given hp experienced back then. You could also train on dummies for melee exp without hp exp.

Anyway, how would you get exp in ranged or melee in p2p without hp? Cannon? needs a quest. Soul wars? Unlocks music. Ranged guild? Unlocks Seers' tasks. Pest Control? Unlocks music.

Hi, Arkhangelsk here.

I feel compelled to respond here. It annoys me that people think I'm a liar.

1) I am not Lord Dragont. Yes that was my username in the past and the details behind it are a bit complicated. I've asked him to the username again. Yes, I do go on reddit but that clan leader is him, not me.

2) I am F2P. Name changes have always been done through funorb. In fact, I changed my username just yesterday. You can check my adventure log, you'll see I'm not a member.

3) I've enclosed a set of screenshots I took this morning just for you. You can see how many quest points I have, you can see my achievement diaries and you can see how many music tracks I've unlocked. All F2P.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63272874@N05/sets/72157626679529163

4) I've never been on this list, I don't want to be. I get the feeling a lot of the people on this list play the game for the levels. I don't.

PS. The screenshots have some profanity. I wanted to edit it out but I didn't want to make it look like I had something to hide. Reddit cc is the previously mentioned Lord Dragont.

Thank you.

- Ark.

Constitution

http://runetracker.org/chart-arkhie,4#view=1287290157,1294029437

Ranged

http://runetracker.org/chart-arkhie,5#view=1289962043,1294267694

Look at the ranged and hp xp from December 6th to December 14th. I'm pretty sure it was cannoned (since cannon doesn't give hp xp). At Dec 6 ranged is at 3.4M and hp is at 11M, then at Dec 14 ranged is at 11.4M and hp still at 11M.

Ark you are a good dunger and all but can you just admit you have not always been free-to-play or explain how you gained this ranged xp in F2P. Plus you didn't show the quests you had done in the pictures only the 43 quest points so having completed Dwarf Cannon and rounding the quest points is the only logical explanation I can get here.

Be honest. Hope I wasn't too harsh here, just like to know the truth and have an honest answer from you.

Look at hfbrads's post about pre-RS2 and training on dummies, perhaps that's why he has the lack of HP experience.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Look at hfbrads's post about pre-RS2 and training on dummies, perhaps that's why he has the lack of HP experience.

That still doesn't explain the lack of HP xp from December 6th-14th in 2010 while gaining 7M ranged xp in that time.

Even though I don't think its intended, but if the person doesn't want to be on the list, then there is no need to add them to the list and further to explain yourself to everyone that your F2P. It's kind of off setting that you don't want to be on the list, and people still scrutinize you over your F2P status.

I also agree to the statement that, being on the list is a good thing, but it wasn't their primary goal to begin with, everyone plays the game because they like the game (some do play to get on the list and try to be best they can be). It would sucks big time if people doubt my pure F2p status and I have to explained everything over and over again, thus losing valuable time trying to play the game I want to play.

Plus, rumors and news travels fast in the community, it might bring some negative image to the player unintentionally.

Only the player themselves would know if they are truly pure F2P, I would say having all those investigation on a player would be required if they want or plan to be added on the list.

Just my 2 cents.

a happy Runescaper

Only the player themselves would know if they are truly pure F2P

From the Hidden Updates Sticky, November 2010:

If you've never been members before, hovering over a members' skill tab doesn't show xp. It instead shows "Members Skill".

Does that stay like that if you've been a member, but didn't train any of the member skills? If being a member at any point would change that to showing the amount of xp, then this would be a very simple way to prove if someone is pure F2P or not.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

If you've never been members before, hovering over a members' skill tab doesn't show xp. It instead shows "Members Skill".

Does that stay like that if you've been a member, but didn't train any of the member skills? If being a member at any point would change that to showing the amount of xp, then this would be a very simple way to prove if someone is pure F2P or not.

Yes, if you didn't train some of the P2P skills while you were a member and are now F2P, those untrained P2P skills are still shown as "Members' Skill." But if you gained even a single xp in any of the P2P skills, the stats interface will display the current xp regardless of whether you're F2P or P2P.

Yes, if you didn't train some of the P2P skills while you were a member and are now F2P, those untrained P2P skills are still shown as "Members' Skill." But if you gained even a single xp in any of the P2P skills, the stats interface will display the current xp regardless of whether you're F2P or P2P.

That still doesn't help if someone didn't get any p2p skill xp in p2p.

Looked at the charts for arkhie... gaining that much ranged xp in such a short time in f2p with lamps is virtually impossible. Looks like sw'd or effigies or something without a doubt.

Also, does funorb membership let you play fullscreen on rs? I don't know what fullscreen mode screenshots look like, but my game doesn't look like that on resizeable. The game screens not as tall because of the ad stuff on the top. Just something else I noticed.

About the ranged xp:

He/she gained 7320K in 10 days, so 732K a day.

One of the fastest ranged methods is 38K xp/h at icies with addy arrows (and 99 ranged). That would mean that he/she trained 19.3 hours a day, for 9 days in a row. Possible, but not likely.

Afking at Flesh Crawlers, the only way I can think of to survive training so many hours a day for 9 days, gives only 30K xp/h. That's 24.4 hours a day so not really possible, since some days he/she gained more than 732K xp :mellow:

El Popo's ranged record on 1 day was 715K, but the rest of the days he had an avarage of 500-600K.

Besides, I didn't know it was possible to train ranged without training hp. And if those dummies would give more xp than ice giants, why nobody trains there? :mellow:

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

About the ranged xp:

He/she gained 7320K in 10 days, so 732K a day.

One of the fastest ranged methods is 38K xp/h at icies with addy arrows (and 99 ranged). That would mean that he/she trained 19.3 hours a day, for 9 days in a row. Possible, but not likely.

Afking at Flesh Crawlers, the only way I can think of to survive training so many hours a day for 9 days, gives only 30K xp/h. That's 24.4 hours a day so not really possible, since some days he/she gained more than 732K xp :mellow:

El Popo's ranged record on 1 day was 715K, but the rest of the days he had an avarage of 500-600K.

Besides, I didn't know it was possible to train ranged without training hp. And if those dummies would give more xp than ice giants, why nobody trains there? :mellow:

This is besides the point, but I've actually clocked at 52kph at ankous myself with addy arrows + flash prayer, and this is before AoZ so that drops it to 14 hours. Still a lot, I will admit. We did manage to prove Crime Essam's botting case with your idea though.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Farewell guys, I'm finally finished with this game. Accomplished what I wanted to etc. Good luck to everyone.

It's sad to see another top F2P go, but everyone gotta move on sometimes. Good luck with life and maybe see you around once in a while. Don't forget to do holiday events!

a happy Runescaper

Only the player themselves would know if they are truly pure F2P

I was referring to the part where a person would know if they are F2P or not, kind of like a consciences thing. When people ask me similar question, I just told them that I have no idea how member world works, plus if you are honest to yourself, that's usually good enough.

a happy Runescaper