Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that some lvl 3 skillers I met complain about people often mistaken them as botters, despite wearing nice fancy clothes and talk quite often. I told them that due to my low key dress attire without any rune trim items or rares, people thought I was a poor high lvl who got hacked. Why people don't understand that its not functional to wear rune armors when train non combat skill is totally beyond me.

a happy Runescaper

Friend of mine, Makkaravelho, hit 1455 total. 100% F2p

Is that eligeble?

sebas379.png

[hide]

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing;

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews;

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores;

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

[/hide]

Guess I might as well post myself too, just hit 1456 total... hopefully that's enough :)

It has been my goal for quite a while to get on the list :P

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Quick question, if I happen to fall off the list I suppose I will have to re-suggest myself once I get the required levels?

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Quick question, if I happen to fall off the list I suppose I will have to re-suggest myself once I get the required levels?

No, unless you fall out of even the potentials list.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t_eh8K-eRstQvAjRWNEhgtA#gid=0

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Oh, didn't know such a thing even existed. Thank you.

-

-

(From another post)

Hey guys,

The friends chat channel "Pure F2Ps" is currently available to roughly the Top 200 on the list. We have the top 190 or so ranked and a few guests have been added as well per request. Feel free to join us if you're a part of the list, and request entrance if necessary!

jOi7G.png

Hi

just posting here u won't see me getting much xp anymore...

I won't be online much anymore because i lost my partyhat on a very strange way...

I want to stay on the top f2p list, maybe i ll start playing rs again later on.

This is what happened:

I was superheating in the ge.

A random person said he was buying a yellow phat. I was curious if he had the money and showed my phat.

He said wait: "i ll take the money out of the ge" and traded me again a minute later.

I showed My phat in the trade screen, he showed 1338M.

I wanted to close the trade screen, but suddently my runescape client completly closed.

After logging back in I lost the yellow partyhat.

Did the other person took control over the trade screen? And how was he able to took control over my runescape client?

So be aware!! Don't just trade valuables...

Btw: My pc is clean (no virusses/trojans etc) (And as a ICT teacher, i do know how to keep it clean!)

rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png

That's very strange way to lose your phat like that, because you didn't push the accept bottom. Even it sounds futile, maybe just double check everything again? I know losing something that valuable will put a dent in people's confidence to play. I have several friends who lost rares due to hacks and friend scam that makes them mellow for a long time before they recover. I would probably take a few days break, and come back start training again.

By the way, after reading the recent tip it time, does that mean Sumoi was on Top F2P list before? One of the photo that he shows with all the firemaking high score brings back nostalgia, I actually met Unholyarmy couple of times when I was training mining, and realize he was one of the lower combat that make it into the list at the time.

a happy Runescaper

Professional hackers... It's scary, and my one friend once got hacked by one. It's rare, but you never really know how or when they strike and in what area.

So sorry for your loss, rex. That's why I'll never really stockpile my cash or buy any items I wouldn't be willing to lose.

In any case I would really hate to see you leaving, as such a valuable part of our community. In my opinion Runescape isn't really about the fame and fortune - it's more about community and friends. It's nothing if you don't have great friends to play and celebrate accomplishments with.

jOi7G.png

Your right Isthatok

I still don't know how he was able to steal that phat. (I checked my PC for any virus/trojan etc. it is CLEAN!)

But that phat was my money to max f2p (prayer, fast rc xp...)

In the last years i lost many good rs friends. most because playing a game like rs for 10 years... well not many of the old community remains.

It was awsome to walk in the wildernis knowing u probably had the highest range lvl in that world (I was the 1990th person to get 99 range)

lvl 120+ in 2006 was great. Now your just one of "them".

Efficient gameplay actually ruined a lot of fun for me in the game.

Ill Probably end my 99 smithing goal somewhere in the future.

rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png

Howdy folks,

Wanted to let everyone know that I achieved, with one hit, the triple 99. Spent a week learning how to edit a video, and have finally posted it. If you have 3 and a half minutes and are interested in seeing it...

To all of you on the top 250, you are an inspiration to me. Keep up the great work.

Gafe