Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wcingisbad already posted the Rsof QFC(42-43-226-62139604) but just to clarify I'd like announce the first ever F2p Anniversary Gathering!

The gathering is being hosted by the 3 major f2p clans, and is meant for all 100% f2pers.

All the info you need is on the Rsof thread. Hope to see you all there :)

Hi Isthatok.

Era771 told me she would like to enter the list as soon she got the total that needed for.

I am sure she will have the requiered total to enter the list, befor u will have started the next update.

So please keep an eye on [color:red]Era771[/color].

Thanks,

Argal

Hello Isthatok,

I'm just letting you know that 'Jzk_6661' has been renamed 'Blodhevn' (via FunOrb). I'll likely change it to 'Jzk' when/if it becomes available and will repost if that happens.

Cheers.

Blodhevn.png

Wow impressive.

Popo is just 2m xp away from being the first f2p'er to hit 1b xp.

Nice landmark.

He's hit it... That's quite a beastly landmark indeed!!

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

About the hacking. On my clans forum there has been two tries so far to hack members of my clan. Someone registers an account and either PMs members of the forum or makes a thread. The latest one was a person making a thread on our forum and claiming that there was a poll on Runescape's homepage and we should go there to vote for our clan.

I went to the website and it looks exactly like Runescape homepage, except it isn't Runescape.com. These kind of threads sometimes show up here on Tip.it too so be warned. It should always be Runescape.com otherwise it might be a password-scammer.