Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

As you might have noticed, Highscores are some sort of stimulation to get better.

Directly resulting in more playtime.

Introducing F2P highscores would do exactly the same, but then they'll invest time

and resources into something that doesn't have extra benefits for them/the company.

Let's just say that after they release such database for F2P'ers, and nothing changes.

As many P2P'ers & F2P'ers as at this moment.

Then they spent money and valuable time on what? Something that only a few thousand of the many million players actually use? No big deal, but updates should address as many people as possible, not just a limited few.

And then the second probability.

After such release, I'm confident that more and more players will be aiming for the F2P highscores as well.

And then I don't only mean current players, but also new players.

Resulting in less and less new P2P'ers? Nah, the difference wont be that big but they still spent money & time, and will be losing on their update, even after release.

It doesn't matter how you look at it. It all comes down to the same thing.

They lose time, they lose money. Noone would like that.

And besides, are highscores really that important? Don't you just enjoy the game and the people?

Does it always have to be about being the best?

:)

...And what are you supposed to say to that? :|

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

? :blink: ?

I can't think of any way to reply without sounding like an e-rager. -_- Guess I'll go and catch some sleep lol

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

I can't think of any way to reply without sounding like an e-rager. -_- Guess I'll go and catch some sleep lol

Or you could just accept and respect someone else's opinion.

I accepted yours, gave you mine. No reason to rage huh. :huh:

Good night I guess. ;)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Ugh, all this 'potentials' stuff is annoying the eff out of me.

Why can't Jagex just make a hiscores section exclusively for pure F2Pers? :x

There should a program that crawls the highscores and spits out a list of those who are 100% f2p. We, the players, can maintain it on our own. That way, we can always compare ourselves fairly. For sure, it'd be a motivator for me. Rank 670,000 doesn't feel too good. :)

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

Ugh, all this 'potentials' stuff is annoying the eff out of me.

Why can't Jagex just make a hiscores section exclusively for pure F2Pers? :x

There should a program that crawls the highscores and spits out a list of those who are 100% f2p. We, the players, can maintain it on our own. That way, we can always compare ourselves fairly. For sure, it'd be a motivator for me. Rank 670,000 doesn't feel too good. :)

I don't know anything about programming but I have no doubt something like that is possible. The only problem is that if it's going off the hiscore data, you would at best get a list of people who have never gained any p2p xp, not necessarily people who are 100% f2p. I've met several people who have been members before but have never trained any p2p skills. If we were willing to compromise the quality of the list for quantity then it might be a worthwhile investment.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Or you could just accept and respect someone else's opinion.

I accepted yours, gave you mine. No reason to rage huh. :huh:

Good night I guess. ;)

I agree with Nat because of several points he mentioned. There is no reason for Jagex to make a separate highscore or option to do so. It would need to spend some time to tweak the program, and time is money (which not feasible from a business prospective). It would also promote people to stay F2P, which would lose some revenue for potential players. The only way they would do it if they can somehow make money or satisfy a huge amount of players gaming experience therefore increase positive image on F2P world, which I doubt both will happen anytime soon.

Again, we can always hope.

a happy Runescaper

I was good friends with The_stu0 for a very long time. But months ago he left just before Dungeoneering came out. His total was once very good, but now frozen for months on level 1458 and combat level 125. Is their anyone who have seen my best Australian (and probably the best F2P Aussie) friend online? :unsure:

I miss also Johnson_Yeo (total 1458 and combat 120) but i was not as close with him as The_stu0.

greedy44.png

Names that won't be on the normal list:

Mauranius

Tawrus

Devilstator

Tezaki1

Glitched:

222champ

Gereed123

Meneer_Naab

For those of you that dungeoneer a lot, my friend has created a Dungeoneering Floor Plan organizer. It's not fully developed yet but you can still use it.

http://www.desolatecarnage.net/rs/dung.htm

Animorph_2.png

For those of you that dungeoneer a lot, my friend has created a Dungeoneering Floor Plan organizer. It's not fully developed yet but you can still use it.

http://www.desolatec...net/rs/dung.htm

I prefer to use http://www.dgplanner.com/ though it is really up to personal preference.

Hameigh.png

I was good friends with The_stu0 for a very long time. But months ago he left just before Dungeoneering came out. His total was once very good, but now frozen for months on level 1458 and combat level 125. Is their anyone who have seen my best Australian (and probably the best F2P Aussie) friend online? :unsure:

I miss also Johnson_Yeo (total 1458 and combat 120) but i was not as close with him as The_stu0.

Yeah, they were pretty high ranked in the old F2P list, and I think I seen The Stu0 at Edgeville dungeon training with hill giants for prayer xp before. But just like any other games, people comes and people goes, but to quote what some other guys said here before, legacies never fades (at least the one that remembers them).

a happy Runescaper

Yeah, they were pretty high ranked in the old F2P list, and I think I seen The Stu0 at Edgeville dungeon training with hill giants for prayer xp before. But just like any other games, people comes and people goes, but to quote what some other guys said here before, legacies never fades (at least the one that remembers them).

Thank you for your comment. It's so strange, i talked with him several times a week. Maybe he comes back anytime soon. Everybody has some red colored friends in their list. It just happens.

greedy44.png

http://www.desolatec...net/rs/dung.htm

I prefer to use http://www.dgplanner.com/ though it is really up to personal preference.

They are both okay.

I prefer the one of Animorph.

greedy44.png

Drop the list to the max runehead limit, lol

More leeway = more names, and it's nice to see more people be on the list. :thumbsup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

More names means more work, so I'd say it's all up to you Isthatok.

It's you who has to agree with the extra time you'll have to spend on it. :thumbup:

It is for one time extra work, adding the 50 more names. Form that moment, the amount of players who join in and fall out will stay pretty much the same as in previous years.

Imo aiming for 200M smithing xp in F2P is more work. :smile:

greedy44.png

More names means more work, so I'd say it's all up to you Isthatok.

It's you who has to agree with the extra time you'll have to spend on it. :thumbup:

It is for one time extra work, adding the 50 more names. Form that moment, the amount of players who join in and fall out will stay pretty much the same as in previous years.

Imo aiming for 200M smithing xp in F2P is more work. :smile:

Aiming is the easy part, getting it is harder. :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information is right there!! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM1dx-vp7h8

Anymore questions? Sure ask below!

World 16 ! :thumbup:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

I hope to come, but what's BST in relativity to EST (GMT-5)?

EDIT: Ooh is it British Standard Time?

Yeh it's BST as in British Standard Time, that's EST+5 I believe (as you said)

And it's in World 16! :thumbup:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

castaraking

hannibal run

norbert128

carnicero90

uberchaos

also gemini boy1 - not sure on this one though, havnt got a system to check either.

been away for a while so kinda lost track of the new entries so i hope nobody slipped through. alot of old f2pers with 1360+ without dung are starting to dung now so keep an eye out for old f2pers. do you still keep the old names by any chance?

bommatjuh.png