Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'pidginz' formerly known as 'arch chief' has an ad log but no recent activity, you dont get an ad log with a funorb membership, right? i guess you've put that name on the never to be added list isthatok?

bommatjuh.png

'pidginz' formerly known as 'arch chief' has an ad log but no recent activity, you dont get an ad log with a funorb membership, right? i guess you've put that name on the never to be added list isthatok?

Well, changing names is currently only for members, so...

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Well, changing names is currently only for members, so...

you can also change your name through funorb whilst not affecting your rs f2p staus, just want to be sure its not that. im sure both the people who have done it before didnt have an ad log, so i guess the person in question got membership to change their name.

potentials;

launcher 56 - 1386

goblins dead - 1384

tomtomtom240 - 1384

bommatjuh.png

Just some interesting facts:

El popo1 has gotten 26m overall exp in the last month:

http://runetracker.org/track-el+popo1

S Diamant Y has gotten 16m overall exp in the last month:

http://runetracker.org/track-s+diamant+y,0,2

Just goes to show how competitive and time consuming getting high ranks is, which is personally not worth it.

For me, 1.7m overall exp in the last month:

http://runetracker.org/track-animorph+2,0,2

I think I'll only reach 1520 total this summer, a large portion due to dungeoneering and it's quick levels.

95 Fishing/85 Dungeoneering OR 96 Fishing/80 Dungeoneering, depending on how high the F2P level reqs go with batch 1.5

Animorph_2.png

how does this list tackle the fact that runehead messes up dungeoneering levels that are passed level 99?

for instance, EL_POPO1's dungeoneering is 107, not 99 as the list claims.

(this is a general runehead issue)

Good day tip.it members. I would like to leave your F2p Memberlist.

My RSN is Skipzz. Sorry but i must leave this f2p Memberlist , because i will be a member.

I will no longer be a f2p skiller i will up some members stats.

So good luck skilling in f2p world.

Good day tip.it members. I would like to leave your F2p Memberlist.

My RSN is Skipzz. Sorry but i must leave this f2p Memberlist , because i will be a member.

I will no longer be a f2p skiller i will up some members stats.

So good luck skilling in f2p world.

:-(

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

irmi2 - 1387

faolain1 - 1384

wakemaker0 - 1384

jambo735 - 1383

kees1971 - 1383

a fair few names from 1380 - 1382 aswell so may be some changes quite soon.

dont forget to add 'pzs' and 'bromotoffis' to the potentials list! i know your busy, so just making sure you have the information.

bommatjuh.png

Just a little till i sign up to the list!

Quit before it's too late.

LOL so true.

Well, majority of us didn't play so that we can sign up on the F2P list, its just something on the way toward our goal. My goal was lvl 99 all F2P skill, well, lvl 99 all plus annoying lvl 120 dungeoneering skill.

I have friends that quit because they are either getting married, or start to have kids, but that still make me wonder why they have to quit all together. It's more like, instead of getting lvl 99 all in 2 year, becomes get lvl 99 all in 5 years. Play leisurely.

a happy Runescaper

good job with the update. on the potentials list, one of the names isnt updating properly. 'goblins dead' is 1389 on the list, but 1398 on the highscores, any ideas as to why this is?

also spotted some more names;

kameeru - 1393

philipj - 1390

funnybutcher - 1386

cravenhawk - 1385

carnicero90 - 1384

bommatjuh.png

So this is a completely random but serious question: would getting the 7 day free trial for a skillcape be against the rules for remaining on the list? I'm right around 70 on the list right now and I want a cape! :unsure: but if it is then no problem. Just wondering... Keep up the good work everyone! =D>

Busyballer33.png

Busyballer33.png