Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

Hot Sub's pretty good, considering he's a skiller. He must have some pretty good connections.

:ph34r:

A skiller is always welcome in a team of high levels to get around the 90 cb exp restriction. ;)

The problem with that is - it's quite unfair. The high levels do all the work, and the skiller either AFKs or does very little. In the end the skiller gets far more xp than those who actually contributed by doing nothing. Actually, I've tried this method myself and unless the skiller is very helpful it only gives a marginal increase in xp rates.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot Sub's pretty good, considering he's a skiller. He must have some pretty good connections.

A skiller is always welcome in a team of high levels to get around the 90 cb exp restriction. ;)

The problem with that is - it's quite unfair. The high levels do all the work, and the skiller either AFKs or does very little. In the end the skiller gets far more xp than those who actually contributed by doing nothing. Actually, I've tried this method myself and unless the skiller is very helpful it only gives a marginal increase in xp rates.

Skillers lower the mobs's combat levels.Making it easier for the higher levels.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Skillers lower the mobs's combat levels.Making it easier for the higher levels.

only if the average combat level is low ( 4 130+ and a lvl 80 doesn't do much). the creatures exist in sets of tiers, just like everything else in dungeoneering. but if you have a group of 110s-115s, the lvl 80 drops the tier difficulty significantly. there's also a lot greater difference in difficulty of killing low level creatures (lvl 75 vs 70) than the higher creatures (lvl 141 vs 136 in the case of forgotten warriros)

this topic isn't for that though

Lol wut.

*points to 44+ rc cash trick*

In fact, if you're a skiller, it is mandatory that you do so, so you won't just leech off the team.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

So i was looking at all my songs that i have unlocked on runescape and it got me thinking how many songs can we have i have 214 all from f2p and the max that members can have is 693. It got me wondering how many f2p can unlock how many do my fellow f2pers have :?: it will be intresting to find out

Use this thread: http://forum.tip.it/topic/255987-the-f2p-general-discussion-thread/

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

A new problem has risen, and I'll be straightforward.

This problem concerns whether or not to add certain qualified Top 250 F2Pers onto the list against their will. The following players are not on the list because they have requested to be taken off at some point in the near and distant past:

Mauranius

Tawrus

Devilstator

Tezaki1

Recently, Bommatje requested that I remove Lerua85. This stirred up a controversy. Our goal is to maintain the accuracy of this list. However, an ethical issue is raised where players wish to be removed for whatever reason, thus compromising its accuracy. Runehead has a policy by which anyone can ask to be removed from a memberlist and expect to be removed.

After taking many factors into consideration and in consulting with many people, I have come to the following compromise (please understand that no solution here will please everybody):

- Re-adding anyone who asked to be removed is a violation of their right to stay unassociated with our list. I will not re-add them unless they themselves change their mind.

- Anyone eligible for the list who has not yet personally asked me, Jake, any previous maintainers, or Runehead Staff, to remove them will remain on the list.

- Anyone who wishes to be removed from the list hereon must personally ask me or Runehead Staff to be removed.

Armeng and I came up with some things to consider:

- A disclaimer regarding the accuracy of the list

- Keeping a list of players who have asked to be removed from the list somewhere on this thread.

That being said, I have updated the list. Let me know if I miss anything or if you have a better solution.

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=top250f2p&sort=overall

Also, I now have a spreadsheet designed to automatically check to see if known potentials have made their debuts/re-debuts:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t_eh8K-eRstQvAjRWNEhgtA#gid=0

If you would like a name added to this list feel free to notify me. However, note that the old version of Google Spreadsheets only allows fifty entries (Import functions). I don't know about the new version. We'll have to wait and see.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Regarding Mauranius, this is what I got on his BlogScape post: here if you want to know.

Hey Sonic,I'm not sure about getting back on the top f2p list, after all I didn't do 99 prayer the way you actually should. Mind me I've never payed Jagex a dime, but I broke a certain rule while training that skill ;)

He's back (which I'm pretty sure means he rethought about his actions before), but this is what he said. What the heck @ bolded part? :blink:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

thanks for being understanding isthatok, i think the suggestion of keeping the names somewhere, but not on the list seems plausible. your doing a great job of this list and also the potential list is a great idea, good work and keep it up.

also some potentials to consider;

bomma34 - 1391

poisonusking - 1385

simoriah421 - 1384

poss0303 - 1384

make995 - 1383

liava eman - 1378

leon5262149 - 1376

fire hawk154 - 1376

kameeru - 1373

ullema007 - 1373

wakemaker0 - 1373

codejunkie81 - 1373

watereaper - 1373

sergius2005 - 1373

funk471 - 1373

fatal2u - 1372

launcher 56 - 1372

tewelis5 - 1372

jinsley - 1372

simo 88 - 1372

that should cover the 50 spots now, if not ill have another look.

bommatjuh.png

Looks like we have enough names for a top 300...

*hides from Isthatok*

Not that I want to give you even more work! :lol: :lol:

As Bomma Said, good job. :thumbup:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Regarding Mauranius, this is what I got on his BlogScape post: here if you want to know.

Hey Sonic,I'm not sure about getting back on the top f2p list, after all I didn't do 99 prayer the way you actually should. Mind me I've never payed Jagex a dime, but I broke a certain rule while training that skill ;)

He's back (which I'm pretty sure means he rethought about his actions before), but this is what he said. What the heck @ bolded part? :blink:

I think the bolded part means that he botted it.

Hameigh.png

I was thinking this as well.

Probably an auto clicker, as those aren't as easy to detect or JaGex doesn't care about them as much.

Animorph_2.png

So he botted 98-99 prayer? Oh wow. :blink:

(Possibly more than that, but kind of a guess. More than that and I think people will realize he's autoclicking.)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Some people seem to forget that it's just a game huh. <_<

Just think about it.... Cheat... in a game?...

I thought games were meant to relax yourself & fill up some of your spare time?

I truely hope they get what they deserve one day. No mercy. ;)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Probably an auto clicker, as those aren't as easy to detect or JaGex doesn't care about them as much.

Your just asking to get banned if you use an auto clicker, he probably used something more advanced.

Your just asking to get banned if you use an auto clicker, he probably used something more advanced.

doubt it.

Did anyone know that S Diamant Y has a nub account, Pixiiii, to help train dungeoneering?

I'm wondering how many high level F2Pers are doing that now...

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Haven't been on in the past few days so I haven't had a chance go ask, but how does a level 3 help in dungeoneering in terms of exp. gained at the end? I see people requesting level 3's only a lot.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif