Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

it is no door, its a whole room. Its the room where if you enter, on the right side you see some fence of steel, to the left a door which u have to open from the other side.

The objective where you can get xp from, is if you have the right agility level and you click on the fence so you squeze through that, thereby gaining agility xp.

Now i think of it, we also have more rooms we cannot complete, like catching the ferret, where you need hunter for. So i think if a member does that near us, we will get hunter too= (

Very odd. I've never encountered that agility room in my life. Nor the ferret catching. (Though I have had to lure the ferret many times to a pressure pad).

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, as far as non-members and Dungeoneering is concerned, there are a lot of bugs that still need to be fixed. Aside from the possible p2p xp, there are also member doors you can't open (e.g. picking the padlock; "you are unable to pick the padlock", presumably because you need thieving to do that) and doors well over level 100. I did a dungeon yesterday that had two rooms like that: one needed 103 runecrafting, the other needed 102 woodcutting. Of course, all of this leads to getting less xp from bonus rooms simply because it's beyond our control as non-members.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Very odd. I've never encountered that agility room in my life. Nor the ferret catching. (Though I have had to lure the ferret many times to a pressure pad).

There are at least 2 puzzles with a ferret: ferret luring (on a pressure pad) and ferret catching (which is indeed for members).

I've had the catching event twice so far.

The first time I was in a team of 4 and nobody was able to solve it (all were non-members: thank god..lol).

The second time I was alone and still had hopes to solve it, after reading some background information about a possible solution.

To no avail: It seems you have to cut some dried out branches from the wall (that works for f2p-players) and then you have to cut a trap out of these branches with a knife (which doesn't work for f2p-players). It tells you that it can only be done by members. I think it gives members some hunter-skill-experience.

The ferret-catching-event should be removed from f2p-worlds.

Unfortunately Runehead does not have the Dungeoneering skill implemented yet. HOWEVER, as of April 19 at 20:54 EST it seems that your dungeoneering level is shown in the "Duel tournament" dropdown for some reason. The Fist of Guthix statistics have also shifted to the Mobilizing Armies field. The error occurs where the list imports a certain cell on the runescape hiscores table (Suppose row 25 has your summoning level and xp, 26 is duel tournament, etc). Now dungeoneering has been inserted into the cell that was once Duel Tournament (in this case, dungeoneering is now row 26 and duel tournament is 27), and everything below it has shifted down by one cell. Don't know if that made sense, but basically I know why the list appears this way.

You are right.

The website reads this; My linkhttp://hiscore.runescape.com/index_lite.ws?player=Isthatok.

Note the '4640,53,142872' which is the Dungeoneering data, all the data from there on is offset from what it used to me. Kind of surprised that they haven't actually fixed it yet, shouldn't take that long at all.

greenmelf.png

Dear Maintainers of the Holy List

On the day of the Skill-Release (obviously also probably top 250 list update) i reached my 1352 Total skill pure f2p. God i was so pissed, worked for years to reach my goal and get onto the list and just on that f** day they release a new skill that makes all highscores lists obsolete for some time.

Therefore, i am really glaad to hear that there will be a new list generated and you will continue the work, and I would like to thank you for that.

So i dont need to quit, and can continue playing ;)

And hopefully some day i will get onto it aswell lol

Best regards,

spaex

You will in a couple months, don't you worry ;)

47 dungeoneering today :D

Animorph_2.png

hey guys

I was hit by the glitch of agility xp in f2p. I feel still terrible, cause this ruins a nice stats list.

We, me and gereed, are pmods and tried to contact jagex about it asap, but after multiple messages they still keep saying they cant rollback individual accounts.

Ofcourse i don't belive that, because im quite sure they can change/edit accounts and their databases if they realy need to.

I hope we can convince them that they have to do that in this case.

If they wont do this, they realy show they dont care about f2p or their loyal players, which they said this year that they did.

the fact that that agility room is open in non members was weird already, secondly it shouldnt have been possible to do the agility thing in f2p. This is jagex fault, not ours, and we didnt do it intentionally. They also can check that we have not been p2p, so these facts i hope help to solve this problem.

I am very glad me and gereed, pilot, and maybe others are kept on the list though! i would feel miserable to be deleted from that list after 2.5 years in it.

I don't think you guys will get removed from the list for that reason. Since it was obviously some bugs Jagex did not intent in the first place. I am a bit interested in why Jagex can't modify single skill's xp, perhaps they really can't. In the case that they can't, the list updater will keep a note on it. I am sure we just have to keep answer questions to those new ones to the list why some individuals on the list have the agility xp.

When I train the new skill, I usually just go by myself now. If I do it with friends, I will asked them to turn off shared xp as well. By the way, if ex member do the skill in a F2P world, they shouldn't been able to access member featured rooms right?

a happy Runescaper

The new f2p list does not include dungeoneering as a skill, but instead puts your dungeoneering levels as your duel tournament level. It then misplaces bounty hunter and rogues and fist of guthix one slot lower. Maybe this happens on all runhead lists and will be fixed in the future. I dunno.

Dungeoneering Q&A

QFC: 154-155-172-60845423

The main points I found were:

• -Batch 2 is coming up, but not within the next month. There will be new bosses, floors, rewards and themes. (Speculation: Most likely to be P2P)
    -There are no plans to raise the maximum level of any other skills as dungeoneering is the 'grand skill of skills.'
    -Experience rates have been set and will not change until Batch 2 is released; thus creating new floors and higher prestige.
    -Soloers may see more options in the future, but it is emphasized that raiding in large groups is more beneficial and encouraged.
    -The reward costs and maintenance will not change.
    -Jagex had a lot of fun making this skill.
    -P2P doors and rooms will remain in F2P.

For some clarifications, consult the FAQ thread: 15-16-509-60760272

Discuss.

jOi7G.png

Note to self:

New additions (Last updated April 25, 12:28PM EST):

Larding888 (1414)

Spaex (1409)

Eminem777 (1380)

Worm Brain (1357)

Just keeping track of requests. I might update it later today, but there must be a whole bunch of new additions out there that haven't come to us yet. Would someone mind checking for potentials for me?

jOi7G.png

List updated. I didn't bother checking for glithed accounts because that would take well over an hour (especially with the accounts that have unranked dungeoneering xp), and I simply didnt have time for that today. I'll do it sometime tomorrow or this week - unless someone else wants do it for me :P I'd make a spreadsheet to more efficiently check for these, but again I just don't have the time available.

In any case, does anyone know if the P2P xp glitches have been fixed? Or should we still be cowering behind the walls of unshared experience?

I seem to be updating eight times more often than I thought I would. Don't expect this to continue (though it might) :P .

Link:

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=top250f2p&sort=overall

Note to self: Export list backup.

jOi7G.png

Sirhasenfurz should have enough total levels to get on the list atm but I think there are well more people who could. Don't you have the list from LordJake with people not on the old top250 list but close to it?

[404] Signature not found.

Should Mauranius be added back on this list?

He's been playing again, according to his hiscores and his Blogscape. I'm pretty sure he won't mind being added back on again.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Should Mauranius be added back on this list?

He's been playing again, according to his hiscores and his Blogscape. I'm pretty sure he won't mind being added back on again.

Isn't there 9 of his total levels unaccounted for from the F2P skills? Total's 1557 whereas F2P skills only add up to 1548.

Edit :- Ah, I see Dungeoneering's contributed some glitched exp' - is that it?

Isn't there 9 of his total levels unaccounted for from the F2P skills? Total's 1557 whereas F2P skills only add up to 1548.

Edit :- Ah, I see Dungeoneering's contributed some glitched exp' - is that it?

Yeah, Dungeoneering is glitching up people's exp and levels a lot lately.

Either that, or it's because Mauranius hasn't exactly logged in for a long time (he quitted for a few months until Dung's release), so hiscore glitches?

EDIT: Ah silly me. :wall: All member's skills added together is 9 (each one is 1), so that explains it. Nevermind.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Haha, of-course - forgot about those member's skills at 1 - quite right Sonic. :) Would of been surprised to of seen Mauranius having levelled members' skills, especially intentionally.

Hey! I haven't been here for some time.

Great to see that Isthatok is managing the list now, I am sure that he will do an aweeeesome job =))

One of my friends, streetfunker may be eligible for the list during the next update, please add him if so.

Thank you very much!

Umm may you please add katerdag to the list?? She used to be on the old list as Skate Ilkley and did get a name change but she got membership for FunOrb, not RuneScape. She is therefore eligible for the list. May you please add her back?

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination