Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

My goal is to get 1470 total before I quit (w/o new skill).

I'm aiming for 1445 total by the end of the summer (w/o new skill).

Not really playing much at all besides flipping, so then when I possibly start to play again I can get 90+ prayer.

94-96 Ranging will probably take me 1-2 months though, so everyone, have fun passing me in the ranks and good luck to all.

As to why I'm quitting, I've found other things that give me the same sense of accomplishment.

Im going to enjoy passing you :thumbsup:

11_raiders.gif

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really playing much at all besides flipping, so then when I possibly start to play again I can get 90+ prayer.

94-96 Ranging will probably take me 1-2 months though, so everyone, have fun passing me in the ranks and good luck to all.

As to why I'm quitting, I've found other things that give me the same sense of accomplishment.

:D As long as I stay under rank 100 I'm okay with that ;)

Animorph_2.png

:D As long as I stay under rank 100 I'm okay with that ;)

I am sure once the new skill is released, everything will changed for a while. Not to mentioned that we will eventually see first 100 players all maxed out (someday) or more.

Of course, legend never dies, they just fade away, more so in legend only remains in those who remembers them. People often mentioned Diament's name when top F2P topic come up, but when I mentioned names like Galaxy or Mendark 9, people will go, who are those people? Lol

Did someone make a list of who achieve first F2P lvl 99 somewhere? Like fishing, cooking, woodcutting

a happy Runescaper

Did someone make a list of who achieve first F2P lvl 99 somewhere? Like fishing, cooking, woodcutting

http://djpailo.tripod.com/famousplayers.html

Thanks for the list, quite a lot of valuable information on it for sure. But still, it doesn't have the list I wanted, which is each skill achieved by First F2p that obtain each one, but I guess its too hard to verify them anyways.

I think if my memory serve me correctly, Franzk got first F2p prayer 99, and Syzygy got first RC 99?

I met Sindylewhew many times while mining at craft guild or cutting trees, she used to say she saved ALOT of yew logs waiting to be fetched if she become member one day. (said something like she tries to cut 1k yew and mine 1k coal per day as personal goal, 0_0)

a happy Runescaper

I think if my memory serve me correctly, Franzk got first F2p prayer 99, and Syzygy got first RC 99?

You are right about Franzk being the first to 99 Prayer (and 126 combat), but I recall Artemk2005 being the first to 99 rc.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

You are right about Franzk being the first to 99 Prayer (and 126 combat), but I recall Artemk2005 being the first to 99 rc.

Ah, thanks for correcting that, then Artemk2005 must be the other RC 97s+ beside Mendark 9, and I think his combat wasn't that high at the time, but he had higher non combat skill I think.

All I could remember was that Syz got rc 99 and prayer 99 quite close to each other before they introduce trade limit update, hence he manage to get RC 99 taking full advantage of air walkers.

a happy Runescaper

• 2 weeks later...

with today's new skill update, i would like to step down as the official list updater-person.

as i'm sure you can all tell, i haven't been updating it as often as i had before, simply because i haven't had the desire or interest in RS as much.

if you are interested in taking over the role, please send me a PM and a decent explanation as to why you think you'd do a good job maintaining the list.

if you are chosen, i will provide you a list of all the top f2p names that have been collected over the years along with tidbits of info that may help keep the list going.

160vy.png

Alright, this sucks.

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?15,16,473,60753291

I'm being punished for being a level 90+ F2P, and the already slow xp just got halved. Thanks, Failex. Also, seeing that I'll have to work to 104M xp at no more than 5K xp per hour if I'm lucky I am seriously considering quitting because my goal has been made impossible. This is the first time I've used the word Failex in a very long time.

Realized after reading 4 pages into this:

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?15,16,522,60753517

Also find it ridiculous how on page 3 the JMod has clearly disregarded any arguments or better alternative put forward by the players.

Again, one must understand that Jagex is a business - not simply an entertainment provider. By making a new "skill" that is impossible for F2P to train they'll just make more money, I suppose. MMG has said that he cares about the F2P community. He has done so, but at the same time has rendered the game impossible in F2P at the very same time; time and time again.

It was an interesting "skill" for the first few hours, but it gets super repetitive after that. I guess it was fun, but after reading that post, I don't think I want to continue playing Runescape.

The only thing that has held me back has been TDM all this time. Also probably the fact that maxing F2P was possible.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

I'm with you Isthatok - I have no idea how Taurus 2nv and B u c H got such high dungeoneering levels in less than 48 hours...

Actually, see how other people fared before you make those calls. Everything is attainable in F2P, it just takes longer. Let's see how the top 11 people deal with it......

a happy Runescaper

I propose you freeze the current top 250 f2p list as it is before the new skill update and create a new one. Its cool to see how people stood in the past.

Yeah, that's actually a pretty good idea. We can take a snapshot of the list before every major event happen in RS, at least to see how the ranks differs from each one.

a happy Runescaper

Alright, this sucks.

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?15,16,473,60753291

I'm being punished for being a level 90+ F2P, and the already slow xp just got halved. Thanks, Failex. Also, seeing that I'll have to work to 104M xp at no more than 5K xp per hour if I'm lucky I am seriously considering quitting because my goal has been made impossible. This is the first time I've used the word Failex in a very long time.

Realized after reading 4 pages into this:

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?15,16,522,60753517

Also find it ridiculous how on page 3 the JMod has clearly disregarded any arguments or better alternative put forward by the players.

Again, one must understand that Jagex is a business - not simply an entertainment provider. By making a new "skill" that is impossible for F2P to train they'll just make more money, I suppose. MMG has said that he cares about the F2P community. He has done so, but at the same time has rendered the game impossible in F2P at the very same time; time and time again.

It was an interesting "skill" for the first few hours, but it gets super repetitive after that. I guess it was fun, but after reading that post, I don't think I want to continue playing Runescape.

The only thing that has held me back has been TDM all this time. Also probably the fact that maxing F2P was possible.

I honestly still can't believe they actually nerfed high level f2p exp by 50% instead of buffing p2p exp; definitely a big F U to high level f2pers.

greenmelf.png

Can't complain if you don't pay for the game

That's ok, we will "grind" our way up to prove they are wrong. LOL, Just to show them that we don't need to pay to get higher levels.

PS: I am sure most of us can afford it, we just choose not to.

a happy Runescaper

Can't complain if you don't pay for the game

Oh really? Well, we can complain ALL we want, because we're players too. <_<

With that being said, members are some of the most active complainers in all of RS, especially in RSOF.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Making a new list from now on sounds great, indeed.

This way, ex top players won't be forgotten (Mendark & such)

And I asume this was Jake's last list-update?

Many thanks for maintaining it for such a long time Jake, you did a great job there.

I hope that the person who will maintain it in the future will be as dedicated as you were. :^_^:

Greetings, Water.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

New skill or not, I couldnt wait any longer to lvl out my skills. My reserve str xp is being eaten by dungeoneering.

So, sunday the time will be right.

day: sunday 18/04/2010

time: 21.00 dutch/belgium(GMT+1), 20.00 (forumtime=GMT)

what: 1st prayer, 2nd att+str (=126 cb)

-- Spiffy --

About the new skill, we do need to worry about glitches. Skillers getting mage xp for doing a task (repair robot), or pure F2P (gereed123, 222champ) who get agility xp cos their raidleader is member and put xp on shared, and jagex didnt bother to remove the member doors on F2P worlds

capt_spiff.png

New skill or not, I couldnt wait any longer to lvl out my skills. My reserve str xp is being eaten by dungeoneering.

So, sunday the time will be right.

day: sunday 18/04/2010

time: 21.00 dutch/belgium(GMT+1), 20.00 (forumtime=GMT)

what: 1st prayer, 2nd att+str (=126 cb)

-- Spiffy --

About the new skill, we do need to worry about glitches. Skillers getting mage xp for doing a task (repair robot), or pure F2P (gereed123, 222champ) who get agility xp cos their raidleader is member and put xp on shared, and jagex didnt bother to remove the member doors on F2P worlds

About your posted time: dutch/belgian time is GMT+2 at the moment, and forumtime is BST (= British Summer Time, which is GMT+1)

The time-difference between forum time and dutch/belgian-time is still 1 hour, which is correct ;)

So.. are there now f2p-players with 1 or 2 agility levels? weird situation, if true.

Anyway: Nice work. Maxing out all the old skills =D>

Seems like they made this P2P skill a F2P skill at the very end of development... and didn't originally design with F2P in mind. GF Jagex, you fail.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪