Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got flamed today for kindly denying noobs level 96 and 88 into my party for being too low. This is why it is a waste of time partying with noobs:

Quoted from the KB article "Dungeoneering - The Basics":

"NOTE - the difficulty of the dungeon is ALWAYS based on the lowest skill and combat levels in your party. For example, a party of five playing a 5:3 difficulty dungeon will find that the skill challenges and creatures' combat levels are balanced according to the three players with the lowest skill or combat levels. If a high level player raids with a party of low-level players on a low difficulty dungeon, they may find themselves with an XP penalty of up to 60%. In this instance, a warning message will appear when choosing the difficulty."

It's probably bad luck and prejudice, but a whole lot of the ex-P2P players on world 113 with 1000+ total are arrogant (like these 96 and 88) and don't make good teammates anyway. I even had an 86 ditch the boss fight once and make the rest of us fight and die, and a level 100 flaming me on the same team as the 86. However, that being said I have managed to find a few suitable teammates in the 90's. I team mostly with 110/120+ and the experience is a lot better; not a single one I've met didn't know what they were doing.

Since it is getting increasingly difficult to find suitable teams in dungeoneering, I'm thinking of creating a clan chat for 100+ combat and 1000+ total F2Pers and possibly a memberlist for players to get together more easily. The world 1 teams are brutal and random, and the whole world lags.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Hopefully my chat works, since it's meant for F2P Tip.It'ers.

Also, why do you discuss this in the Top 250 F2P list, and not in the F2P general thread?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Since this is a Top 250 Pure F2P Hiscore list. Shouldn't all F2P who make it for the list be added in?

I know some of them asked to be removed from the list, however shouldn't we keep them in to make this list as accurate as possible?

~Mixer 22~

tifovsigev3.jpg

Since this is a Top 250 Pure F2P Hiscore list. Shouldn't all F2P who make it for the list be added in?

I know some of them asked to be removed from the list, however shouldn't we keep them in to make this list as accurate as possible?

~Mixer 22~

Yes that would make the list more accurate but we have to respect other people and their wishes.

~Mixer 22~

Yes that would make the list more accurate but we have to respect other people and their wishes.

Yup, so is it possible to make a list of people who ask to be removed from the list?

~Mixer 22~

tifovsigev3.jpg

Wow awesome a new f2p skill, this sure will have it's influence on the top 200 f2p list.

I still keep track of my former runescape friends, it's an amazing achievement how their levels develop.

Good luck to you all.

Heya Verie, I'm very glad to see your post, it's been ages!

I hope you're doing well irl, and that you're all fine!! :^_^:

Too bad that the newer players wont have a clue who you are,

but one thing is sure, some people will never forget you! :wink:

You're more than just a memory to me... Someone I looked up to

and admired...

In my eyes, you were one of the best skillers that F2P has ever known... Sufficient, friendly, focussed, determent,... you had it all.

Even after these many months,... respect. :lol:

A shame you're 'no longer with us'... And don't get me wrong, that only referred to RS. :rolleyes:

I wish you the very best in the future, Verie__Bad!

~Greatings Water

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Additions to consider next update:

Katerdag

Hutitus

Pzs

Baleee14

Westebroojke

Neodragon138

Sirhasenfurz

Lordrexrules

Streetfunker

Vamo666

Karl047

Ziom277

Pantalomama

Bitor222

Mad Lurker

Seankennedy7

Neodragon138

Wafeman

Mithreas

Heimsventus

Just keeping track.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

I still think, that Mendark 9 is the greatest f2p player ever. He was just incredible.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

I still think, that Mendark 9 is the greatest f2p player ever. He was just incredible.

Yeah, and Syzygy, in my opinion. Although I was rooting for Mendark to max out before Syz, when Mendark was playing. :P

Yeah, and Syzygy, in my opinion. Although I was rooting for Mendark to max out before Syz, when Mendark was playing. :P

I'll never forget verie bad!!

And I agree ^^ mendark 9 is the best ftper EVER!!

He wad already very highly level ed when I first became aware of him, but I think he's a bit of enigma to everyone and noone seems to have known him.

If anyones wondering here are some statements which I've heard/read over the years which I believe to be true.

He was the first ftper to get 99 crafting and he was one one of the first people in the whole of rs to get 99 firemaking.

If anyone else has more to add please post!

^I don't know much about Galaxyg but I think he was one of the first to mine Runite.

I'll never forget verie bad!!

And I agree ^^ mendark 9 is the best ftper EVER!!

He wad already very highly level ed when I first became aware of him, but I think he's a bit of enigma to everyone and noone seems to have known him.

If anyones wondering here are some statements which I've heard/read over the years which I believe to be true.

He was the first ftper to get 99 crafting and he was one one of the first people to get 99 firemaking.

If anyone else has more to add please post!

He was also the first F2per to get 1400 Total.

Galaxyg, Mendark 9, Syzygy and Water is Nat were all people I looked up to when I entered the list.

I was at about 1350 total and Water is Nat was at 1420 total, and I always thought he was amazing ^_^ and now look at me, I'm where he used to be, and you know what, it feels great :D

I saw Galaxyg once maging at Port Sarim prison, he would never talk though.

Mendark 9 I saw multiple times runecrafting and also, I saw him running through the wilderness once saying he needed items because he got scammed. Not sure if any of you knew this, could be why he stopped playing?

Animorph_2.png

Hmmm, I saw Mendark in early 2006 with blue phat. Soon after that he quited.

And Galaxyg quited in 2005 already, most of current f2p players obv don't remember him.

/this scamming thing, I don't think Mendark quited due to that, he was too consistant about skills and sold millions of air runes in tip.it forums, I think he would have made easily money again.

Anyone remembers he's outfit? He always walked around with blue phat, priest robe and bottom, black kiteshield and air staff.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

Hmmm, I saw Mendark in early 2006 with blue phat. Soon after that he quited.

And Galaxyg quited in 2005 already, most of current f2p players obv don't remember him.

Never even saw neither of them, such a shame! :unsure:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

I might possibly qualify for the list again.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I guess nobody remembers Galaxyg. :)

I remember galaxyg :) And was gutted when he dropped off the top 250!

I never saw him, but he had a repuation for never saying anything, ever.

Yeah, and that story about someone wanting to give him a rune 2h back in Classic (which was as valuable as a partyhat today) and he refused to take it as a gift, so the guy dropped it. He didn't want the guy to lose it, so he eventually picked it up and agreed to keep it. One of the few times he accepted a gift from someone, since he tried as hard as he could to stick to his personal code of total independence. I hear he made all of his training armor himself and trained with a rune longsword (self-made) until like level 119. That of course means that his mining and smithing were incredibly high even in Classic. This is aside from the fact that, for ages, Galaxyg was the highest-leveled pure F2P. Check this list:

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/rshistory/lvl100.html

According to Meili, who's been playing since 2001, that list was actually compiled here on TipIt in 2003. That means Galaxyg was lvl 117 (and even had 92 magic) back then. The only other pure F2Pers on that list that I recognize are Advanced Bot (109), Alchemon (106), and the immortal Mendark 9 (101).

The man's a legend.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

I guess nobody remembers Galaxyg. :)

I remember galaxyg :) And was gutted when he dropped off the top 250!

I never saw him, but he had a repuation for never saying anything, ever.

Yeah, and that story about someone wanting to give him a rune 2h back in Classic (which was as valuable as a partyhat today) and he refused to take it as a gift, so the guy dropped it. He didn't want the guy to lose it, so he eventually picked it up and agreed to keep it. One of the few times he accepted a gift from someone, since he tried as hard as he could to stick to his personal code of total independence. I hear he made all of his training armor himself and trained with a rune longsword (self-made) until like level 119. That of course means that his mining and smithing were incredibly high even in Classic. This is aside from the fact that, for ages, Galaxyg was the highest-leveled pure F2P. Check this list:

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/rshistory/lvl100.html

According to Meili, who's been playing since 2001, that list was actually compiled here on TipIt in 2003. That means Galaxyg was lvl 117 (and even had 92 magic) back then. The only other pure F2Pers on that list that I recognize are Advanced Bot (109), Alchemon (106), and the immortal Mendark 9 (101).

The man's a legend.

He'll always be a part of my memory, that's for sure.

I just wonder if I've made an impact on anyone, because I'd love it if I have.

Animorph_2.png

I found 11 players who might be eligible for the list (in the range of 1387 to 1406 total skill points).

Here they are:

Vamo666 (1406)

Karl047 (1404)

Ziom277 (1401)

Pantalomama (1400)

Bitor222 (1400)

Mad Lurker (1396)

Seankennedy7 (1395)

Neodragon138 (1391)

Wafeman (1389)

Mithreas (1387)

Heimsventus (1387)

;-)

Posted again from my previous one

My friend spotted him in one of the world making airs, I immediately world hop to see him in person, but he never talked and just keep on RCing for 4 hours straight

95765952.jpg

I always think Mendark 9 is first, and Syzygy is 2nd, interesting enough. Syzygy had more total xp then Mendark 9 at the time, so it could mean that in terms of training time, Syzygy could be rank 1 if he just moved on instead of getting more xp in the same skill. Then again, Mendark 9 did RC all the way to lvl 97 by himself with no help, so that bound to take long time

I only heard Galaxyg from other F2P friend mentioned him before, but when I looked him up few years ago, I was very amazed by his skill and dedication as well.

Don't forget first F2P prayer 99, Franzk

For newer added F2P, the training back the is harder compare to now, I started around mid 2005, and this is snapshot of xp I manage to get until Dec 2005. Granted, its probably a lot easier to get that lvls with current game improvements

references.jpg

PS: Lol at firemaking, with that kind of level and manage to get rank 799, fm sure has increase in popularity doesn't it. As we know it, cooking has went downhill ever since cook x came out.

a happy Runescaper