Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how to apply for top 250 f2p crafters list?

The list is only for overall level, individual stats are not taken into consideration. So you have to make yourself to the table and then your crafting will be on the list too.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

I was good friends with The_stu0 for a very long time. But months ago he left just before Dungeoneering came out. His total was once very good, but now frozen for months on level 1458 and combat level 125. Is their anyone who have seen my best Australian (and probably the best F2P Aussie) friend online? :unsure:

I miss also Johnson_Yeo (total 1458 and combat 120) but i was not as close with him as The_stu0.

Yeah, they were pretty high ranked in the old F2P list, and I think I seen The Stu0 at Edgeville dungeon training with hill giants for prayer xp before. But just like any other games, people comes and people goes, but to quote what some other guys said here before, legacies never fades (at least the one that remembers them).

Thank you for your comment. It's so strange, i talked with him several times a week. Maybe he comes back anytime soon. Everybody has some red colored friends in their list. It just happens.

Haven't been on much, but haven't seen him in eons :x The_stu0 that is, and ye, most of us have red coloured friends in our list.

where have you guys been my whole (rs) life? :o which is now more than half of my rl (in years)

anybody is welcome to that 200mil xp party? will be a great achievement.

Anyone! :thumbup: :^_^:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

YO SUP FRANZK what is a red colored friend? offline?

Jup, friends who won't come online anymore...

70% of my friend list is permanantly red colored. :-(.

Most of them stopped playing after the wildernis changed and GE came into the game.

rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png

YO SUP FRANZK what is a red colored friend? offline?

Jup, friends who won't come online anymore...

70% of my friend list is permanantly red colored. :-(.

Most of them stopped playing after the wildernis changed and GE came into the game.

My 'where are tho?' question worked! The Stu0 did came online. <3:

greedy44.png

I have to quit rs for a while in 2 days... wondering about predictions for the required level to be on the list in febuary '11 (thats the time I am likely to return). Curious as to whether i'll still be on it.. I am guessing no.

I have to quit rs for a while in 2 days... wondering about predictions for the required level to be on the list in febuary '11 (thats the time I am likely to return). Curious as to whether i'll still be on it.. I am guessing no.

I think you will still be on the list :P

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Gratz 200m's!!!

Had good time after event meeting some of the peeps that I been stalking on hs for a while with my own goals during after event sit down picknick thing.... Dont really see many f2pers generally.

0mg tezaki1 not added he got 1594 total and pure f2p

and ironduke500 not added ????

Tezaki1 was on the list but requested to be removed from it, and Iron Duke500 is on there: http://www.runehead.com/clans/personal.php?name=Iron_Duke500&clan=top250f2p

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Tezaki1

Tawrus

Mauranius

have been asked to be removed.

222champ, Gereed123 & Meneer Naab are also glitched and should be on the list.

Always check back to this post if you forget.

Or Isthatok, always edit this in with your post so players can adjust their rank accordingly.

Animorph_2.png