An addition to Rule 1: No Begging for free items

The people who beg you for free items are quite an annoying part of the game, especially when they won't stop asking after you have said no. At this point i believe it becomes spam because they keep asking over and over with the same result.

I believe that rule 1 should include "No begging for free items" which would help put an end to this.

Rule 1 includes SPAM and asking continuously for free items could be part of this.

picture6sd6.jpg

Rule 1 is offensive language, but is begging really offensive language, just harassment. I don't know but it could go under Rule 1. No support until you elaborate more.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Rule 1 is offensive language, but is begging really offensive language, just harassment. I don't know but it could go under Rule 1. No support until you elaborate more.

Harassment actually comes under Rule 1 lol, they need to add begging for free stuff continually under rule 1.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

i know and most of the time it arent noobs some people ask me how much money i have i tell them i have 450k ( thats very very very less) and they say: "oooooooh thats much, can i have some".

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

I agree, but it would be difficult to enforce.

Everyone's version of "harrassment" is different, and reports would be flying everywhere.

But I agree with the begging thing... should definately be against the rules.

Harrington.gif

Just start deleting some of the names on your ignore list. What are the chances you'll ever hear from some of them again. I only use my ignore for annoying people, until they leave. Then I clean them off. I have never had a repeat offender yet.

Lion+O+1.png

• 2 weeks later...

i support 100%! i am tired of people saying to me " can i have ur [bleep]e thingy(v flail) i just got hacked" i wish i could just say " reported noob"

signitureah0.png

Time waits for no man, but it can take a break for one in the restroom.

proud wearer of chain armor!~!~!~!~!

There is the ignore list.

Very true.

After a while the amount of beggars fills up your ignore list and you just have to listen to it... I support idea :D

Pasty.png

I definitley suppot this idea. I've seen how excessive begging can ruin the game for high levels, and mods. And I've seen a lot of beggars turn into scammers. And as to the ignore list it fills up and I've seen times when the person being begged would have to add people to ignore non stop.

"Nothing in life is permanent, not even our troubles."-Charlie Chaplin.

userbarunorbv1.png

There is the ignore list.

Very true.

After a while the amount of beggars fills up your ignore list and you just have to listen to it... I support idea :D

Indeed this idea works here i would not mind it at all

-Support-

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Then jagex can make a new rule :notalk:

~supported~

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

yewbotssmallqu7.png

Thanks to Misterxman for the avatar.

I think it's unnecessary, Is what ignore list is for.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85