Influx of people training slayer..

Wkw

It will be better than magic bow, I'm sure of it. Mage bow only has a level 50 req if I remember well, the new one has a 60 req, it will be better, and it bring solutions to the rangers' underpowerness in the past.

2480+ total

Darkbow

Range bonus: +56

Speed: Granite maul

Special: Temporarily lowers your opponents farming level for 20% of the damage done

+1. It'll take alot of effort to come up with a spec crappier than Karils, but I don't doubt they can do it.

Lol, watch the dark spec be take 75% of run energy :-w

I'd pretty much wet my pants from lauging.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Selling wild pies, 10k each O:)

Wait, I thought I seen you selling them on another post for 15k ( lol ) :lol:

I doubt the whip will drop in price I believe it will stay the same, maybe a slight lower but no huge drop.

Even if the bow is a flop and those people bust there bottoms to get to level 90 slayer, it's not a bad thing.

Who's to say in another month or so a new slayer monster comes out and you need level 92 to kill it.

Raising slayer levels can only be a good thing not a bad thing. I myself am raising my level for the achievement

cape. 8-) After my 91 Rc level ACK! :XD:

queenvalerie.png

Hmm, abby demons empty, now that im 90 slayer I might go camping :-w

My guess is that the special will be an arrow that will split into multiple shreds of arrows and going to different enemies, but the arrow will be destroyed, and it'll take 50% special bar

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

i foresee the "secret" rune rock by the dark beasts being discovered and overrun with miners, since there will be people attacking the dark beasts anyway.

I'm so sad I have 10 Slayer...

But I am traning my hunter for the dragon imps.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

Darkbow

Special: Temporarily lowers your opponents farming level for 20% of the damage done

that's the funniest thing i've heard all day. =D> rofl, though it beats dorgeshunn crossbow (42 bonus) I don't doubt that they will nerf it like that. I don't think any bow is slower then a g maul however.

Jaderman10.png

Played runescape for about 2 years!

I love SSBB!!!

Any regular slayer has noticed that there are ALOT more people slaying, usually 3-4 people per spot, and that isn't good!

Yeah alot of people want to get 90 slay, but do you think that they will be dissapointed if the dark bow flops?

Before there was no reason slaying past 85, now there is.

Will 90 slayer become the new 85? Will the dark bow become the new whip?

Discuss

If the Dark bow is actually worth using, and protects over barrows , which will make it a viable pk weapon, then yes.

I personally think it will be similar to the maul, the only difference is now there are upwards of 2000 people who can kill Dark Beasts

What I do know for certain, is if all these new people get 85+ slayer, whips will become extremely cheap, making 90 slayer the only real profitable level.

Some people are thinkign ti could become the new maul

Range Weapons will effect the price of a Melee weapon? No offense, but how the heck will they really effect each other? If anything the only item effected will be Crystal Seeds and Karils Bows...

genielampsiggv7.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-23

Darkbow

mage short is already +69... :wall: i think dark bow will be around +70 :|

Sarcasm much?

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Darkbow

mage short is already +69... :wall: i think dark bow will be around +70 :|

lmao...there's no way you actually thought the rest of that post was serious.

Hmm, abby demons empty, now that im 90 slayer I might go camping :-w

My guess is that the special will be an arrow that will split into multiple shreds of arrows and going to different enemies, but the arrow will be destroyed, and it'll take 50% special bar

rt0065_large2.jpg

Red Versus Blue Quote, couldn't resist :XD:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Darkbow

:lol:

Seriously though, you are going to be closer to the truth with that guess than the people saying it's going to have a +100 bonus and be as fast a MSB with an even better special...

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

It wouldnt be a Jagex range special unless it took over half the special bar.

On Topic

Gargoyles have been OVERRUN all day and with many kids without common sense. You can handle up to 3 people there, the 4th will come and refuses to hop even though it would be faster training... These next 2 weeks may be very long for me.

Back off topic

Yay 22nd whip drop today at the deserted abyssal demons.

It wouldnt be a Jagex range special unless it took over half the special bar.

On Topic

Gargoyles have been OVERRUN all day and with many kids without common sense. You can handle up to 3 people there, the 4th will come and refuses to hop even though it would be faster training... These next 2 weeks may be very long for me.

We are the only 2 people in RS that understand that. I explained that theory to some jerk daily on my road to 85.. And yet.. they won't take 35 seconds to hop!! But its nice to know atleast one other knows this. Great minds think alike \'

genielampsiggv7.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-23