Pest Control

Marvel Titan

Anyone know a 100+ pc world? Or is there anny way to find out cuz it chan ges a lot ... :-k

:lol: this is only a discussion on pc, join a pc clan maybe? thats a little off the actually topic :-$

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although i'm in Heart unit yes i wouldn't mind pc getting taken off rs, it would bring pride back into high levels.

Last time there was pride in having high melee skills during rsc and first months of rs2.

Its easy to say feel proud of being a high level for this gone era of rsc but nowaday you say that to someone you'll probably get flamed for lying :?

I must agree there is alot of noob around, but even without pc you'll still get arrogant and stubborn high levels who seem to think there something speical.

i myself speak to anyone on runescape aslong as they approach me in a sensible manner. if someone comes up to me talking like a [developmentally delayed] bannana ill just ignore them :-#

LOL

ontopic: meh. i don't like PC. Very boring and monotonous and makes everything to easy.

And if you do all you can, that's all you can ever do. - Warren Rudman

But men are men; the best sometimes forget. - William Shakespeare

6bveg5y.jpg

Although i'm in Heart unit yes i wouldn't mind pc getting taken off rs, it would bring pride back into high levels.

Last time there was pride in having high melee skills during rsc and first months of rs2.

Its easy to say feel proud of being a high level for this gone era of rsc but nowaday you say that to someone you'll probably get flamed for lying :?

I must agree there is alot of noob around, but even without pc you'll still get arrogant and stubborn high levels who seem to think there something speical.

i myself speak to anyone on runescape aslong as they approach me in a sensible manner. if someone comes up to me talking like a [developmentally delayed] bannana ill just ignore them :-#

LOL

ontopic: meh. i don't like PC. Very boring and monotonous and makes everything to easy.

:-k everyone seems to focus on that, as for pc everyone has convinced me to stick with slayer \'

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

PC made pure set ups easier to build. Therefore more people made pures and became members. And for Jagex, more members means more money. Seems a good addition to the game to me.

Also, for everyone who doesn't have maxed combats, it gives an easier, optional alternative to train. It also requires attention, hence is not AFK'able which some of the earlier training techniques were, particularly melee.

I don't see the real problem between pc products and the non pc products. There seems to be a standard that some people expect of high levels. I can't say I've changed much personality wise since I was level 3, the person behind the character doesn't change, the level does. Why judge someone on their level?

People who have pced 99s will have pride in their level as they should. People who haven't pced a pc-able 99 will take pride in their stat, they make think they deserve it more than a pced 99, but in reality, they are both 99s and to the vast, vast majority are the same achievment. It's a game for fun, the focus is on your character, not anyone else's. If there's no cheating involved, there shouldn't be a problem to others.

thanks Dark_Shark, this is what I was trying to say, but you said it better.

To me, the only thing a high level character represent is the number of hours the player was willing to spend sitting on their [wagon] in front of a computer screen. :roll:

-Kaylivel

=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

mithfcamo,Kaylivel.gif

Kaylivel.gif

PC Clans = very sad people usually very high lvls because they want to get a point every minute. Little tip for all lower lvls since i hate Pc clans and their high and mighty attitude, they normally go to the emptier worlds since their wont be alot of people their, keep your eys out and youll find them, when you do either enjoy the fast points or let others know and make them keep hopping :)

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week

Anyone know a 100+ pc world? Or is there anny way to find out cuz it chan ges a lot ... :-k

you gotta join a pc group like [ulr=www.afflictionpc.com]Affliction[[/u]/url]

or go and train slayer you won't regret it \'

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

I think pest control has taken the honour out of combat.. I don't do the honour code in the wildy but I truly think pc ruined combat. I got my levels by hacking through thousands of monsters... and I'm proud with honour *Gorgonzolach flag flies behind and a tear wells in my eye*

Sig.jpg

....why pc is on fire by oldschoolers ..Combat is the stat that everyone can see when they look at your character, and in the olden days, maximum combat was considerd a big accomplishment- now, i see more 120s than 60s....

To be hounest there are alot of ways to ''fix'' pc, but the best way in my mind would be making you lose your items while inside the minigame+all monsters in the game killed before end of the game.

This would drive away all complete newbs, make you use alot of food and make the games slower.

I agree with what your saying and another way to help the PC generation seperation from us old schools players is... DO NOT ALLOW HP or Prayer XP as a Reward.

Either way.. I stay away from PC.. but every man, woman, child and noob for themselves

No hp or prayer from pc would be great, hp would be the new combat lvl in a way.

OR, we could just put a big 'PC' next to somebodies combat lvl if they got over 1/3 of thier exp from pc.

That would be a great idea! if someone has got more than 10M combat experiance put a big red plack on their cape with ''PC'' writtn in bold on it. That would probobly stop alot of people :P

btw- lvl 30-80 are the people saving us from alot more high level noobs, by all means, there should be tons more of newbs ruining the game for everyone.

Sounds a great idea to me, then instead of playing 'find the untrimmed slayer cape', we could play 'find the non-pc str cape' :-w

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I think pest control has taken the honour out of combat.. I don't do the honour code in the wildy but I truly think pc ruined combat. I got my levels by hacking through thousands of monsters... and I'm proud with honour *Gorgonzolach flag flies behind and a tear wells in my eye*

To be perfectly honest i don't see any honour in a game just achievement and pride

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Every update makes combat easier to raise. And all this talk about PC products, who are you kidding? Marking other players by the way they trained? I remember the first few months of RS2 where some people were labed as RS2 products, what do you say to that? Why not just have a mark on everyone's forehead meaning RS2 product if it applies. Old school? Depends on compared to who so stop thinking just because you've been around a bit more than others that you automatically have some kind of platform over others. Besides 99 in skills don't even matter anymore as you can see, people are shooting into the 200m exp by the dozens. If jagex saw this as a BIG problem, they would have done something by now. PC's been here for a while and unless it starts causing serious problems, it's staying.

Every update makes combat easier to raise. And all this talk about PC products, who are you kidding? Marking other players by the way they trained? I remember the first few months of RS2 where some people were labed as RS2 products, what do you say to that? Why not just have a mark on everyone's forehead meaning RS2 product if it applies. Old school? Depends on compared to who so stop thinking just because you've been around a bit more than others that you automatically have some kind of platform over others. Besides 99 in skills don't even matter anymore as you can see, people are shooting into the 200m exp by the dozens. If jagex saw this as a BIG problem, they would have done something by now. PC's been here for a while and unless it starts causing serious problems, it's staying.

Great reply, and to be honest something such as pc that everyone moans about im sure that alot of the moaners use it :-w

i slayer most of the time and have only been around for just under a year so i guess im a RS2 Product \'

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace