Rofl...Reported for changing outfit

Misaka_WORST

I got reported for using a wind spell at drags becuase I attacked first before some other guy. Becuase I got to it first he reported me saying I was bug abusing apparently. And he was frankly, very rude to me after that before he desided to world hop

A servant to your dreams, this blood will spill

sigku3.jpg

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its sad people will get upset just because you know their weakness. like changing from pl8 to chain, or mage to range etc. they need to learn the hing called combat triangle, not everyone will use one specific type (hence not everyone)

Popoto.~<3

i have been reported for several stupid reasons :

a ton of times for arrow thieving back when i needed it :P

for hitting to high

for killing monsters to fast

for asking a person to put away his cannon (i asked nicely)

for killing to much monsters

etc...

RSN:neovenator

proud fire cape owner

proud fighter torso owner

The runescape system is designed to get people banned. People are somewhat rewarded for reporting people by the idea of becoming a p-mod, or the thank you message they get at the bottom of the screen. As a result, anyone who is a little angry at anything wont hesitate to report you, regardless of truth.

In addition, player moderators are chosen by the amount someone talks surly, and haughtily to someone, as well as reporting them. People now are encouraged to do so, with the thought of promotion and reward (not saying all p-mods are trigger crazy, but some very well might be (many of them are low level, and relatively new players, which I personally fail to understand))

The Jagex system in general is flawed in the sense that they rely on players, who span from age 6-80(and maybe higher, highest I have heard is like 85 or something) and are perhaps not "trained" enough on how to monitor a game. Some of the P-mods very well can be 8 year old children who were just trigger crazy enough to report people.

We see from this that yes, you can be reported for anything, and yes, the game encourages people to do so (indirectly of course, though they do encourage people to report for the right things, though tons of people report people for things like "arrow stealing") so the only thing I can personally recommend is turning chat off, and playing with only your friends list since you aren't likely to meet enough people who won't hesitate to try and have you banned for "insulting" them or doing them wrong (in their eyes, I see you beating that newb is doing good).

Runescape veteran. Originally adventurer (and mage on other account), now pker.

I got reported because I was killing guards in front of varrock castle for clues with a hunter's xbow, and I kept getting the guard that a level 30 was after when he was about one square away from hitting the guard :P

Apparently it was against the rules because he is level 30 (thus suited to train on guards), and i'm a level 111 after clues (which is 100% not allowed, apparently). I just didn't bother asking him what he reported me for :lol:

(I wasn't aiming for the guy he was after on purpose... I swear...)

Mithdragonsig5.jpg

Me and the guy were insulting each other back and forth at the blue dragons one time in Taverly. I was frustrated (at first) about him bringing a cannon. Although in a few minutes i was still capable of getting dragons. He was pretty bad at getting dragons so i say, " You're about as slow as your cannon". He thinks I'm calling him stupid, he tells me that he reported me and starts talking about his sister and down syndrome. #-o

Drizzy_Jade.png

Me and the guy were insulting each other back and forth at the blue dragons one time in Taverly. I was frustrated (at first) about him bringing a cannon. Although in a few minutes i was still capable of getting dragons. He was pretty bad at getting dragons so i say, " You're about as slow as your cannon". He thinks I'm calling him stupid, he tells me that he reported me and starts talking about his sister and down syndrome. #-o

:XD: that's pretty funny. down sysndrome eh? i wonder in his sister's case if it's contagious...

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

:XD: that's pretty funny. down sysndrome eh? i wonder in his sister's case if it's contagious...

Now, the second dude, that is plain mean, but the story itself is pretty funny.

On Topic: A guy reported me for dissing the Dark Mages, or whatever they're called, the ones below Varrock. Anyway, this guy thinks I'm insulting him because he was using magic. Unless he was using Flames of Zamorak, and he wasn't, then I wasn't referring to him. Who the heck does he think he is?! :?

You have no idea how powerful words are....until they hit you in the head.

people say they report me alot when they ask a price to buy something off me I don't really want to sell

random person:how much for whip?

me:900M

random person:no way thats a rip

random person:reported! *running away*

about 6 people said they reported me the day I was in varrock saying "selling newspaper 2000B" :anxious: :D lol

siggy ^.^

today i am muted because i was helping player son rs forums tellin them to not sell their willow longs(U), that they can sell to charters on karamja with karamja gloves on and make a load more money, the merchnaters who were buying off the low level spammed me and ended up having a pmod muting me coz i think he was affected by it. he lost money because he was using this method to make gp.

"reported for item scamming" then i laughed to myself and he logged out, next thing I know im muted, and sent 4 queries to jagex wanting an explantion why i was unfairly muted for helping players on fourms. Check out my thread here in general p2p.

I was 'reported' by some kid for cutting yews... :|

Something like this:

Noob: Wat ya doin?

Me: Cutting Yews

Noob: Really?

Me: Yeah...

Noob: Reported for Offensive Language!!!

Me: What?

Noob logs out...

He might of thought I said cutting yous but....nobodys that stupid. <.<

Pasty.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i was in edgeville walking around wild and i go into that building with all the men in it, i decide to go up the ladder and i see a guy sitting in a corner picking up all these cool weapons/armour, I clicked fast on the position and as that guy watched i got full blue mystic (No top or gloves though) a Granite maul and a dds. After that he told me that i was reported. I knew what he was doing to whole time. He was drop trading from his pk pure and its funny because thats agaisnt the rules ::' .

I was casting superglass make a couple days ago, when a level120 came up to me and asked what I was doing. I looked him up; he had about 1200 total, so I decided to have some fun and said I was woodcutting Jagex's secret grove of magic trees - and then he reported me (apparently).

NO MERCH - NO PEST CONTROL - NO SOUL WARS

Lowest combat (only sub-90) on the TIF high scores list

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

I find that obnoxious and real misuse of the system there :-k...

I was never reported before this quirky story took place... it was just the other day when I was pking with my friends. We were walking around in level 26 wildy and we are not the type to stay silent. We were jokingly yelling around various phrases. I typed in flashing red letters "------>Eat at Joe's<------." A pker comes running towards me and before attacking says "Reported." I asked why and their explanation was "You're not allowed to advertise, noob." My friends blasted him away with mage spells before I was able to begin my pk; they hate obnoxious people :lol:...

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Lols, I got reported for helping a newb by telling him not to buy spinach rolls for more than 1gp, and 4 lvl 100's started following me around, saying "sshh... we'll let you have some of the profit". I said no, then I reported them for trying to persuade me to break rules. They reported me for abusing the abuse button, is what i did illegal?...