Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get soooo jealous of your cape!! I want it now!!! :-w :P
:o <3: :-w

---------

Been doing some magic training today 8-) And got this nice level:

07%20sep%2025%20-%2017.18.48.png

And I also made a new Bank Pic today :o

[hide=Bank Pic 25 September]

Bankscreen%2025%20september%202007.PNG

[/hide]

But there is more news.... I got a new goal!

NEW GOAL! 99 MAGIC!

Yeah, some of you might have guessed it already. I got a new main goal. I'm going for 99 magic! I've always liked the skill and it has always been one of my highest skills, and now I'm going to get it to 99. This will be my 2nd 99 stat and thus will also give me a trimmed cape.

What about my other goals you say? Well, the item goals isn't really a goal that takes time. It's just something that comes along the way. For the Melee training goal, well, I never really liked it. I can't stand melee training for too long and I can't take it as a main goal of mine. I will keep it though. But just training it the way I've always done. Every now and again doing some slayer tasks and getting a level.

But for now, yeah, it's 99 magic. I have no idea how long it is going to take yet. I don't train too quickly atm so it will sure take some time. My methods of training will be: DK's, Metal dragon hunting, alching and MTA. I will craft my own runes for alching and MTA so I will actually make money on this goal in stead of loosing money :)

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

99 Magic! :shock:

I would wish you good luck, but to be honest I don't think you need it. After seeing you plough your way through 99 Prayer I am sure the last five levels will be fun and relatively easy. 99 Magic is one of the best to have in my opinion, keep it up! <3:

Yeah, some of you might have guessed it already.

Me is one of them.

I will craft my own runes for alching and MTA so I will actually make money on this goal in stead of loosing money :)

Yeah RCing buddy!

GL Sjakie and congratz on the ice cubes. ::'

Costantino.png

Grats on 94 Mage Sjakie!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D>

Yup yup, I was asleep as we guessed I would be. Anyway I was there in spirit, well done.

You don't need a "good luck" from me on your goal of 99 Magic, it will happen anyway!! I will be Runecrafting a lot too, so give me a yell when you are, I'll come join you on the abyss runs. :XD:

Perhaps 99 Mage may be one of my not too distant goals. :-w

shey.png

Thanks everyone for the nice posts <3:

Homer's been telling me how much he envies your prayer level...

1331414_messfriends.gif

[bump]

:XD: <3:

---

Haven't been on much the past 2 days but managed to do 2k slayer darts at metal dragons :o First time I use that spell on metals. Didn't got any good drops :( I'm now on a 14k fire bolt + 2k slayer darts dry streak at metals :cry:

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Aww, cheer up Sjakie! G'luck on 99 magic, it is one hawt cape!

Nice ice cubes, just don't pee-kay me pl0x?

Ty <3:

---

07%20sep%2029%20-%2014.12.55.png

Got this nice level. I've been rc quite abit lately and will continue it for a little while more. I got about 9k nats banked atm, and I want to get 11k. After that I'll get 1700 more enchantment points (which will get me 6000) and use the crafted nats to get 95 Magic ::' . I hope to get 95 by next weeks saturday/sunday.

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg