Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DK trip 50

My 50th DK trip... it was supposed to be a great trip, and it started out like one. I was solo maging in Guthans and got 2 Berserker ring drops. A nice 4M up I though, but no. It was at the end of the trip, I was poisened and nearly out of food. I had decided this would be my last rex kill of the trip. But then disaster struck. I got hit badly by a few spinos, and to top it off I lured rex wrong. A 27 hit by Rex was enough to make up for the KO, my ring of life didn't got a chance to safe me. And my 11M pile was left in the lair with no one to pick it up for me. GF Rex.

Stuff lost:

Guthans spear

Guthans helm

2 Berserker rings

Guthix stole

Wizard boots

Prayer cape

Barrow gloves

Slayer staff

And the supplies of the trip of course, 2k slayer darts and an inventory of pots.

I'm pretty pissed about it. I really hoped that my 50th trip would be one of my best. And it was! But now, it turned from a 4m+ profit trip to a 7m+ loss trip :(

I don't really know what to do now, but I got a few options to choose from:

1. Selling some stuff to buy my guthans back

2. Going KQ and DK (in Veracs) to get my money back for my guthans

3. Go skilling for a while (Maybe getting a 2nd 99?)

4. Go on my pure for abit, making it members again.

Right now I think I'll go for a combination of the options 2 and 4. Spending some time on my main to go and have fun at KQ and DK, but I'm really not feeling like doing any training on it right now. And combining that with working on my pure. I've always loved pking, and I've been wanting to make my pure a member again for some time now. And this seems like a pretty goot time to do it. But I'm really not sure about it yet. Any suggestions are welcome.

Oh, and to not forget about it... I got this level 2 days ago. But never uploaded it.

07%20aug%2031%20-%2017.36.51.png

PS. I really don't feel like uploading my 2 zerker ring drops right now. I might upload them sometime later.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Awwww dang!!!!

Sorry to hear about your disaster! <.<

Don't give up, you will make it back in no time, and skilling is fun so maybe another 99 is a good way to get your money back. *hunter is good money*

Take care and don't you go disappearing on us over a pixel loss. Too many people do that, you have friends, thats more important than pixel money. <3:

shey.png

Wow man that really sucks, hope you get your cash back fast! :(
I will hopefully. And ty for your 50 Dragonstone bolts and 8 dragon arrow donation <3:

aww...that totally blows!!!!!!!!

next time better safe than sorry?

anyways I'd suggest sticking to your goal with dking, forget about the set-backs and just keep going!

Yeah it sucks, and I wasn't even taking big risks, just some bad luck. But yeah, that are the risks of DK'ing

Stay on Sjakie all the way. Sorry to hear about your loss, maybe Wc with me hey.

You know you want to.

You know don't want to :P WC ftl. And ty for the 100k donation <3: Now I got a 2nd prayer cape again.

That's what I told him :lol: What a coincidence, eh? :thumbsup:
:o

:(

Sorry to hear about that :(

But please stay on sjakie <3:

I'll surely stay on sjakie. Just might do some activities on my pure too :o But I'd never leave Sjakie just cause of dieing once <3:

Awwww dang!!!!

Sorry to hear about your disaster! <.<

Don't give up, you will make it back in no time, and skilling is fun so maybe another 99 is a good way to get your money back. *hunter is good money*

Take care and don't you go disappearing on us over a pixel loss. Too many people do that, you have friends, thats more important than pixel money.

Ty, yeah, I've been thinking of doing some skilling, though probably not hunter :uhh: I've been thinking of going for 99 thieving though, but really not sure what to do yet.

And no, I won't just five up over a little loose. Just a little sad cause I wanted to safe up some money for my next goals. But yeah, friends are surely more important than pixels <3:

Rexy ftl, go rob him of some axes.
I hope so :o Going on a duo mage trip with Heph today.

TY all for your support <3: It really makes me feel better.

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

First of all, TY Very much Sheynara for your Torags helm donation <3:

And then... I went back to DK's today :)

DK trip 51

Duo mage trip with Hephaistos. Good trip, we quickly got a dragon axe drop and at the end of we got a warrior. 1.7m share.

07sep02140913cd5.png

07sep02153239bp0.png

07sep02154535sl4.png

PS. While I'm uploading now anyway, here are the 2 zerker ring drop pics from yesterday. Which were both lost upon my death :cry:

[hide=2 Zerker ring drops]07sep01210345mm4.png

07sep01214854af3.png[/hide]

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

nice trip mate, to bad about #50!

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Guest Kickpointy

Nice Trip! If you wanna go with me sometime I'll go, I hear your a from DK'er. My first trip kinda got ruined.

Btw, sorry bout your loss. Knowing you you'll have all your stuff back within a few days.