Who thinks Jagex should sell RSC

PumpkinPete112

I would love to play again. I don't see why they won't open it back up for a bit to see the response they'd get, even if it was on a paid membership only basis. I'm sick of playing Diablo 2 and find that RS2 doesn't even compare to what runescape once was :( . I don't think they realize how many people would play classic again if it were available.

I tried to offer to buy it , but they declined because they intend to fix it, that was only a year ago. Havent seen any thing yet done about the game

They have the "Return of Mod Dave" thing coming up. He said what he was working on for the game is finished, and he's just waiting to put it in.

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

I tried to offer to buy it , but they declined because they intend to fix it, that was only a year ago. Havent seen any thing yet done about the game

They have the "Return of Mod Dave" thing coming up. He said what he was working on for the game is finished, and he's just waiting to put it in.

Unless there's a way to reclaim inactive accounts i think he'll be fighting a losing battle..

Although playing Rsc again would appeal to me i would not wish to start from scratch!

It wouldn't surprise me if starting from scratch was their plan.. I'd be tempted but at the same time it would be utterly foolish because everyone would be a prayer beast and the game wouldn't function.

I am however curious to see what happens, it should be interesting but i wouldn't get my hopes up, Jagex have a tendancy to disappoint me with each and every update they used to make for Rsc. I realise it's obviously difficult to please eveyone but there was never a single attempt made to please pkers in any way, shape or form unless of course they took their pking ideas off a non-pker.. Genius.

Oh and why would jagex sell Rsc lol? They've got plenty of money and don't see any need to create competition for themselves, which rsc would indeed do.. Maybe not in respect of new players would it would tug the heartstrings of alot of older players and nostalgia would kick in inevitably.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

play geminus :wink:

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

Same Here..

They Said "We Are Not Planning On Selling Rsc Anytime Soon."

barrowsmrune,gozun2.gif

:'( cries about the comments... anyway... i'd play... even if I'd have to start from scratch... I'd abandon RS2 and start RSC again... anyways... how did you guys offer to buy it and for how much??? <3: :twisted: 8-) :shock: :ohnoes: :XD: ::' :thumbsup: :wink: :pray:

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

It will NEVER get sold, think about it. The only people who would be interested in buying it would be burnt out RSC pkers, right? Jagex knows that those kinds of people do not have the skills to run a game like this. They would screw it up and the game would still be linked to Jagex in the publics eyes

i'd play for sure. rsc was the original, the best, rs2 is not my style, anyones style, put run in rsc and call it rs2? there are more autoers on rs2 than there are on rsc, fix some things and put it back up, they would still make money on members

either reset game completely because of account deletion or whatever idc i'd still play i'd be first to 9999999999999999999999999 i'd be willing to put money on it

::' :D :lol: :wall: :-$

Eventually >.<

ill_i%20ill%20iz.png

Ill_I_Ill_Iz.png

DON~

play geminus :wink:

lol... if only they knew :shock: .. it's getting really good really quick. :D

They will if you two keep running your mouth.

oh so true sad ppl can keep there mouths shut

whats this talk about Geminus and do they have a main website?

there is no such thing just a joke ppl have been playing better lock next time

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

or they could just put it back up and make it a completely seperate part of rs2. a completely different game, they could have two mmorpg's seperately. you have a choice to play one of the 2 or both, think about it, if your a dedicated person you would want to have to choice in what you want to play, i'd play both, i'd pay seperate members fees as well or make rsc like 9293592594 dollars a month idc lol

Eventually >.<

ill_i%20ill%20iz.png

Ill_I_Ill_Iz.png

DON~

well if i could play on classic still my char is a badass pure plate... BUT sadly.. as i want to play so bad.. they wont let me on classic no more.. cos of that lame [wagon] 6 month rule thing.. but id deff play classic again!!! it owned rs2 sooo much... and for it to be bad graphics.. i think i got more fun out of lvling.. cos it was harder.. so when someone buys rsc.. let me know!!! id start a new char if i had to just to play classic again..

ATM-combat 93, attack 73, strength 84, defence 64, prayer 53, range 62 and mage 59

GOAL-combat ?, att 85,str 99, def 60, hits ?....

prayer 75, magic 90, range 99

I really miss the 3 round PK system.. :( Hate the current style of pking, It's nearly impossible to kill someone by your self on F2P or p2p without having ancients.

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Total amount of rare drops: 220 ~ Earned over 1.5 Billion from Godwars Dungeon

Ranked 14th in Construction + Best construction level in Finland.

whats this talk about Geminus and do they have a main website?

Geminus is a privatized RSC server run by one of [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation]'s community members.

Even so, Geminus will never be as good as RSC.

Diljot <3

snoopmu5.jpg