Enipeus' Blog (1B+ Bank Screenshot)

ok i just died there because I turned around to watch tv for like 5 seconds.. I lost over 10M in runes and everything.. i serious just want to finish 99 mage and quit rs.. why did I decide to rock lob like i'm just so sad right now

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i'm quitting runescape.

my banks almost completely cleaned out no going back now. as of september first I wont be playing anymore.

i will keep the 7k crimson charms and other charms I already collected innncase I comeback.. but I already think i'll be bored sometime this month and use them up ;)

Well quitting smoking is the main goal ;)

Just wear a Ring of Life next time, saved me about 3 times now lol and I have done no where near as much Bursting as you have lol.

If you do come back drop me a PM, always like talking to new people, also you should take a break and maybe train your Summoning a bit, from 70 you need like 12k Crims, you say you have like 7k + all the other colours, should be able to get 88 from them. =]

Don't quit. Spending money is like the only thing in runescape thats always fun, and I hear you have a little bit of money. Just buy new items and play with them and do things like barrows or w/e u feel like.

If i had that much money, I don't think I could quit, I would be too busy having fun spending it :twss:

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

yeah. a new page again..

And almost 2000 posts.. nice

Good luck with everything. i like u

Ilufyou..

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Hey there Enip, I've posted on your blog once or twice and "HYT'ed" you in-game as well, and I was wondering if I can ask your a somewhat personal question, if you'd prefer it PM'ed just tell me, and trust me, it's isn't anything ridiculously personal, just a simple question.

Thanks,

~Bows(Zach)

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Jump_GP is a fail merch clan.