XBox 360 VS Wii

RuDuDe2202

IM leaving out the PS3, no ones going to complain about that right?

Well which one do you prefer? I think that more Wii's were sold in Japan but more Xbox 360's were sold in the US.

I Like the Xbox 360 better. I occasionally play it at my friends house and its decent, but the games are just terrible. Legend of Zelda is overrated, and all the first person shooters are worthless, boring, and are made just to take money from little kids. Whats up with the Wii having online capablities and you can do almost anything internet related EXCEPT online play? Thats where you lose a lot of buyers i guess.

Sure Mario can be fun (especially in SSB's) but im sure Master Chief can blow off his steriotypical Italian plummers butt any day.

I own a Wii and I would currently agree with you. Xbox 360 is much better. It already has classic games that people love to play (The Halo games and Guitar hero just to name a few). Wii has nothing so far except Zelda. Maybe one day soon Wii will be good. :pray:

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I have a Wii. I'm not too happy with it, there is too little games. But it will get better with Brawl, Guitar Hero 3, Smackdown vs Raw (wrestling games pwn), Super Mario Galaxy and other games I can't think of at the moment. I've had Nintendo system ever since I was alive, from Nes to Wii I have owned them all. Never any ps or xbox, I grew up with Nintendo so Nintendo for life. Also i'm not a fanboy to clear things up.

And I hate Zelda: Twilight Princess, it's so boring.. I can't be bothered to play it. I've had it since Decemble and haven't even gotten through the 3rd boss.

Quit RuneScape :)

*raises hand*

I have a ps3, it's pretty good even though there's a lack of games for it.

Anyway I'm thiking of getting a wii, but I will not do so until i know if brawl is any good (so basically i won't get one till brawl is released).

fathertime89.png

Smithing-48 strength-66 Ranged-47 Magic-55

Humor is reason gone mad- Groucho Marx

I am a nobody and nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

Im not saying that the PS3 is bad but its just too expensive so hardly anyone (that i know :o ) owns it. Except i know a guy who has one and ironically, his dad owns a gas station :shock: .

The Wii is just awkward control wise. It makes me sick trying to play Red Steel or Medal of Honor, whichis HORRIBLE! :evil:

I had a gamecube but even though some games were really good, others, where you expected it to be good was just not as good as you have thought. thats what the Wii reminds me of. Atleast on the 360, some games have a horrible 1 player mode (call of duty 3) but an intense fun multiplayer.

I own a Wii and I would currently agree with you. Xbox 360 is much better. It already has classic games that people love to play (The Halo games and Guitar hero just to name a few). Wii has nothing so far except Zelda. Maybe one day soon Wii will be good. :pray:

Wii has backwards compatability too :\

Actually it's native backwards compatability, so it trumps the Xbox, getting the whole plethora of Gamecube games. And then there's the shop with older games. So, I really don't see where you're coming from with the Wii not having "classics".

Do some research first?

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Well which one do you prefer? I think that more Wii's were sold in Japan but more Xbox 360's were sold in the US.

I Like the Xbox 360 better. I occasionally play it at my friends house and its decent, but the games are just terrible. Legend of Zelda is overrated, and all the first person shooters are worthless, boring, and are made just to take money from little kids. Whats up with the Wii having online capablities and you can do almost anything internet related EXCEPT online play? Thats where you lose a lot of buyers i guess.

Sure Mario can be fun (especially in SSB's) but im sure Master Chief can blow off his steriotypical Italian plummers butt any day.

How can you call Zelda: TP overrated? Maybe you only played for 5 minutes, but at this point is easily the best game on the next-gen (IMO, of course. Gears of War is up there too). It's good graphics, amazing story, and fresh use of the controller backs that up.

The FPS situation, meh. They were rushed. I blame the developers, not Nintendo.

And hey, wanna try waiting? The Wii does have online play, just the games aren't out. Poke'mon ( -.- ) and SSBB both have been confirmed for online play, and many more are rumored to have it as well (Such as Metroid Prime 3 and Battilion Wars ). And no, they haven't lost buyers, not if in half a year they're only 3 million units behind the 360, which has been out for a year and a half, might I add.

And comparing Mario and Master Chief is just plain stupid. Comparing two TOTALLY different characters, who are from two different genres of games and backgrounds doesn't make sense. Don't forget how Nintendo has several successful franchises under their belt, the only franchise that Microsoft has that could be considered on the same level as Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc. is Halo.

I think in time the Wii will be far superior to the 360.

You can always compare characters.....

In The old video game wars it was sonic Vs mario.

Another Wii-tard huh? You really gotta chill out. The 360 can still play some older xbox games (the ones that are worth even getting), you can download classics, updates, oh yeah, a DVD player, music, videos, much more...

Oh yeah about the "online" gaming capability on the Wii? Its probably going to lag half the time. You can talk to, play with, send messages etc with your friends while you CANT interract with people on the Wii/DS becuase you cant talk to them and theres a stupid friend code thats like 12 characters long. Sure, its for "safety" but who really cares? A child isnt going to be molessed online via the Wii.....What if you were playing runescape or WoW and couldnt talk to or atleast message other people?

Nintendo itself is just childish. Sure its fun if you go to a party or your fruends house but its just repetitive. The people at my school are usually shunned, mocked, and bullied like crazy because they play and talk about zelda while people are having parties on any games on the 360. I dont think people have Pokemon battling parties or mario party'ing parties or any get togethers .

the 360 is probably worth every penny that goes in it with a few exceptions. Wiis just...childish, boring, repetitive, etc.

Obviously theres going to be flaws in every game thats online compatible but what does Nintendo do? Nothing. They let hackers and cheaters beat the crud out of little kids and makes them want to kill themselves (over exageration)

Another Wii-[developmentally delayed] huh? You really gotta chill out. The 360 can still play some older xbox games (the ones that are worth even getting), you can download classics, updates, oh yeah, a DVD player, music, videos, much more...

Oh yeah about the "online" gaming capability on the Wii? Its probably going to lag half the time. You can talk to, play with, send messages etc with your friends while you CANT interract with people on the Wii/DS becuase you cant talk to them and theres a stupid friend code thats like 12 characters long. Sure, its for "safety" but who really cares? A child isnt going to be molessed online via the Wii.....What if you were playing runescape or WoW and couldnt talk to or atleast message other people?

Nintendo itself is just childish. Sure its fun if you go to a party or your fruends house but its just repetitive. The people at my school are usually shunned, mocked, and bullied like crazy because they play and talk about zelda while people are having parties on any games on the 360. I dont think people have Pokemon battling parties or mario party'ing parties or any get togethers .

the 360 is probably worth every penny that goes in it with a few exceptions. Wiis just...childish, boring, repetitive, etc.

Obviously theres going to be flaws in every game thats online compatible but what does Nintendo do? Nothing. They let hackers and cheaters beat the crud out of little kids and makes them want to kill themselves (over exageration)

How about giving the Wii some time the Xbox has been out forever the Wii will perform!

all_forum2.jpg

introuble3.png

introuble3.png

I own a Wii, and am happy with it. Just waiting for the killer games to be released like Brawl and Galaxy. Atm I miss playing Pro Evolution Soccer 6 on my PS2 because its stopped reading discs :cry:

In the UK, we have Mario Strikers Charged Football released here. I played it at my cousins house and it is very good, also very fun online!

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

I own a Wii, and am happy with it. Just waiting for the killer games to be released like Brawl and Galaxy. Atm I miss playing Pro Evolution Soccer 6 on my PS2 because its stopped reading discs :cry:

In the UK, we have Mario Strikers Charged Football released here. I played it at my cousins house and it is very good, also very fun online!

Gotta agree with Potter here, well except the Pes and PS2 part ( I hat Pes and my ps2 works), Mario Strikers Charged Football is good online when you have someone playing with you.

(PS El Strikeo ftw)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Another Wii-[developmentally delayed] huh? You really gotta chill out. The 360 can still play some older xbox games (the ones that are worth even getting), you can download classics, updates, oh yeah, a DVD player, music, videos, much more...

I don't know where you're getting your facts from, but the last few halo parties I've had (2 xboxes, 8 people) always turn into "Let's play some Wii!", even with one controller to go around 8 people!

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

+1.

You read my mind and took my opinion :P

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Now that I own both, I can safely say i like 360 much better. It's not that it's necessarily better, but that's just my taste. The Wii is fun for a few hours or when a friend comes over, but then it's like "wow, that was $400 I could have spent on something else".

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Don't listen to sycosis. He's never been able to explain well why he hates something other than "lol he does".

Either way we already have a fanboy versus fanboy thread that is 25 pages long, lets just take it to there instead of making an entire new topic?

Either way we already have a fanboy versus fanboy thread that is 25 pages long, lets just take it to there instead of making an entire new topic?

Haha, I posted on this thinking it was the old topic :oops:

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Don't listen to sycosis. He's never been able to explain well why he hates something other than "lol he does".

I HATE THE X-BOX COS ITS AN OVERRATED PIECE OF GARBAGE

and halo is the worst shooter ever

super mario 64 has horible controls

there

but im so lovable ::'

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

I HATE THE X-BOX COS ITS AN OVERRATED PIECE OF GARBAGE

and halo is the worst shooter ever

super mario 64 has horible controls

there

but im so lovable ::'

Indeed, because the xbox is only used to play halo AMIRITE?

Don't talk if you can't back it up.

Indeed.

Locked.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"