*!* Slayer Task = Better Drops *!*

Tijger2099

I'm actualy trying to think how many of 29 dragon drops have been on tasks...

Only one I can think of is the shield half from greaters, oh and a skirt from bronze dragons.

Other than that, nothing.

Although I've had 3 off abyssals (Dragon med on my first EVER kill on them ;))

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HES ABOSUTELY RIGHT!

No slayer assignemnt on fire giants, best drop was rune skimmy

WITH SLAYER BEST DROP DMED!

May I ask how many D meds drops you've had from Fire giants? And how many times have you gotten fire giants for slayer Task?

aglipoy.png

I also tend to disagree with Jagex. How many times does Jagex state their opinion about a certain issue, when like everyone knows that not everything they are telling is right.

Dude, you cant be serious there...

What on earth is Jagex' intrest to lie to you on this issue?

Jagex don't state their opinion, Jagex,as the game devlopers can tell for a fact if its there or not.

too bad the ppl who answer the questions usually dont have any clue and are just putting up an automated fill in the blank response.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

I also tend to disagree with Jagex. How many times does Jagex state their opinion about a certain issue, when like everyone knows that not everything they are telling is right.

Dude, you cant be serious there...

What on earth is Jagex' intrest to lie to you on this issue?

Jagex don't state their opinion, Jagex,as the game devlopers can tell for a fact if its there or not.

too bad the ppl who answer the questions usually dont have any clue and are just putting up an automated fill in the blank response.

Uhm I don't understand? Could u explain what you said lol :P

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

because of all the thousands of questions they are asked each day jagex(as well as many other businesses help departments) uses a system that catagorizes questions and provides a certain responce for the certain situation.

for example:

if you ever ask if something will improve your chances of getting a drop they will say that on the ring of wealth can improve your chances.

or if you ask if you can get tree seeds from picking apples or pineapples they will give you the generic: tree seeds can be gotten from thieveing master farmers or buying them from players.

then you get the little spiel about looking on the data base for answers.(if you could find the answer there you wouldnt be asking the question.)

does that kinda expalin it

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

I tend to disagree with jagex. It seems i get better drops on an assignment.
You can't disagree with the people who made the game, now your just being ignorant. #-o

yes you can... not every mod knows the little facts...

like a mod told us that wc lvl matters when cutting mages, the second mod dis agreed...

like a mod told us that giving friend items and getting back on pure was legal, another mod dis agreed...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Maybe what you're talking about has something to do with the monster's levels...I mean...every monster in the game drops a sheild left half...anyone ever gotten one from a level less than 150? I doubt it...I think monsters level has a lot to do with it...as for slayer task or not...I'm undecided.

The thing I know now is: All you high levels talking about slayer really makes me want to do it.

49 slayer ftw!!!

I got 2 left halfs

1: fire giant

2:jelly

Both on a slayer task without wealth

I tend to disagree with jagex. It seems i get better drops on an assignment.
You can't disagree with the people who made the game, now your just being ignorant. #-o

Uh, ya, you can. If his answer was through customer support, it was probably another low guy on the Jagex ladder who knows nothing.

soulthresher.png

I kinda thought of this about 6 months ago. After getting 66k chaos from barrows, I decided to go to steels rather than make 2 furys, thinking that ill get more money off them. Well, after 60k chaos it turned out that it indeed did NOT turn me any profit. Thats god knows how many kills without a single dragon drop. Afterwords, i went to irons for a 15 iron drag assignment that i got before the update to metal drag assignments ( the one where you get more than 20) and i got 2 d legs, within 3 kills.

So yeah, that and alot of other situations make me think its true.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

I have been givin many metal dragon assignments and never got a single drop. The last time i got iron dragons i killed all 60 or whatever it was, and i stayed to kill a few more. The first kill after my assignment was over was a dragon skirt, so i stayed and killed another, the second kill was dragon legs. Back to back dragon drops and it was not on my slayer assignment. Like the people who make the game said, it makes no difference.

sig3gk6.png

I have been givin many metal dragon assignments and never got a single drop. The last time i got iron dragons i killed all 60 or whatever it was, and i stayed to kill a few more. The first kill after my assignment was over was a dragon skirt, so i stayed and killed another, the second kill was dragon legs. Back to back dragon drops and it was not on my slayer assignment. Like the people who make the game said, it makes no difference.

Having an example of just 1 situation is no reason to fully disagree with us and agree with jagex >.<

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

Having an example of just 1 situation is no reason to fully disagree with us and agree with jagex >.<

Neither does haveing two or three examples the other direction. Your arguing that my one example cant over-rule your 5 or so. But it works both ways, and truthfully I have a stronger argument because the people who created and maintain the game agree with me. My one example does have the ability to fasify your weakly supported claim. Your issue is that you dont have the numbers behind your claim to support it, my claim has Jagex behind it.

sig3gk6.png

I walk home on the left side of the street everyday then one day, I decide to try the right street and lightning strikes me. Therefore I can conclude that if you walk on the right side of the street OMG LYTNING STRYK JU!!

I agree with you here, but I also don't know why you are telling this? I said more than once on this thread that you can only really agree or disagree when you've experienced these changes in drops a few times, and on pretty big numbers, not just 1 iron drag task of 25 and u get legs, and when u killed 50 magic u got nothing. Just simply not enough numbers to actually agree or disagree, same goes for you, that's a 1 time situation, there should be more examples.

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

"People will believe any lie if they want or fear it to be true"-Terry Goodkind (I assume, it was in his book) This means you want the fact that you get more drops while on slayer to be true because you'd get more drops so you believe it. Its like people believing that tupac is alive (theoretically faked his own death -Wikipedia article)

the theory is only believed by those who truly want him to be alive.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

I don't want it to be true, or partially I off course want good drops when killing monsters. It's just that looking at the huge differences between non-slayer and slayer tasks I wondered if anybody else has the same thing going on, I'm not claiming anything, I'm just trying to share my experience.

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

I don't want it to be true, or partially I off course want good drops when killing monsters.

Yeah, but I would think that most of the people posting would like it to be then there is the obvious alternative of the fact that its simply luck and when not killing monsters for slayer people are taking extra notice of their drops and most people do train with slayey (not in your case but some others)

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

No.

I've killed thousands upon thousands of iron dragons for both taks and for not and the best drop I've had is probably a clue. I'm not exaggerating either.

dont you have pictures of legs and skirt drops at drags?

unless those were all off task