How much do npc's make a day

Capn_Undies

I'm convinced the General Store shopkeepers and assistants are up to their ears in debt.

Just think about all the people who sell thousands of willow longs (u) and other worthless junk that never gets bought! :-k

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

abby demons .. they drop an item worth 1.5 .. where the hex do they get that kind of money ??

I think it's their intestine. If you don't want your whip now, can i have it?

I'd say Sawmill guy.

He probably has made ~1tril total by now. 1.5k per mahogany plank? SCAMMER!!! HE HAS a MONOPOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

whew.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

general stores are definitely broke. They buy millions of items and get nothing for a lot of those. Then again, if they had a bank account, they'd probably have a pretty extensive collection of good stuff. :-k

KingJD36.png

I think Oziach is making the most now. u gotta pay him 1.25m to attatch a visage to an anti-fire shield. pretty soon more ppl will get visages that dont have 90 smithing and will pay Oziach the 1.25m for the shield. Just a matter of time before he becomes the richest NPC =D>

nice_guy221.png

nice_guy221.png

16 Dragon Drops: 4x D Chains, 3x D2h, 5x D Legs, 1x D Med, 2x D Skirt, 1x D Spear

Draconic Visage Drop: 1 - First Day Out!

I'd say Sawmill guy.

He probably has made ~1tril total by now. 1.5k per mahogany plank? SCAMMER!!! HE HAS a MONOPOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

whew.

Lunar Plank Make spell - bye bye Sawmill, no planks for you

I think the Varrock General store owner. Although the other nps might make more money per day, they have not been around as long in business when compared to the general store owner.

It must definitely be the general store owner. Not only because he's the oldest store - thus have most transactions, but he was open during the first few holiday drops!

Yes, he's open during the holiday drops, back when their value were not realized. That means he must have purchased quite a few masks, santa, eggs, pumpkins, half wine, AND OF COURSE PHATS! I dare anyone to beat that*

*TBH, there's one more unnamed npc whom is worth even more. That npc is the one that cleans Gielinor after an item drop for two minute (I shall name him [Two Minute Monster].

[Two Minute Monster] was created as one of the earliest service npc for runescape. His job is simple, pick up any item in RuneScape that dropped for longer than two minute. Him and his job allowed him to amass the largest fortune ever known to RuneScape - phats, 2.1b gp pile, 3rd age, you name it, he has it ALL.

The Bank or Runescape has you beat... As long as we are going by High Alch value, of course. The number of half-wines, disks of returning, santas, p hats, crackers (etc...) that have been dropped if sold at w2 prices, would be more than all the money is rs...

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

or abby demons .. they drop an item worth 1.5 .. where the hex do they get that kind of money ??

Abbysal Whips arn't really "owned" by the Demons, and they only have one.

As the whip is a part of their body, so they wouldn't like to be known as rich because of their body parts

"I'm rich, My Right Arm is worth 1.5mil!!!!"

Get my point? :-w

penguinesigrq6.png