.::[Moonshadow's F2P Blog!]::. Letting This Die

hmm... trying to beat me in crafting it seems:P

Hehehe, you noticed :P

I am just doing combat getting gems, but, then I might shell out some money and buy cowhides. Don't count me out yet :P

Thanks Zzzuper and pie :D

tfssig.png

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a nice little blog :). You have much information, but not to much. You also make it funny, which is very important. I'm a little bit disapointed on myself that I haven't checked out this blog before now. But now I have, and I'm happy that I did. I love that description you have in the credits section of me :P How was it now...? Ah, let me copy it:

Swedishboy7 (Pretty cool guy, I added him, but I think he has chat to friends. Cool guy to talk to, although, I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t talk to him much.

Well, my private has never been on friends. I promise you that. Not a single time in the whole of my RS life. It's either on "on" or "off". The reason to why you think like this could be that you and I almost never are logged in at the same time. I talks with you almost every time you and I are online at the same time, but as I said, that's a pretty rare happening :(.

But thanks for calling me a cool guy :P.

Congratulions on 80 firemaking, and I really hope that you will achieve your big and minor goals. Sure 1000 in total level would be awesome for a f2p!

But good luck on all of your goals!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Ok, 1.2k steel arrows and almost 10k body runes from killing these flesh crawlers. I might just high tail it over to ice giants. After I get an even 10k body runes.

What do you think I should do?

Oh, I am going for 70 crafting after this because I can make 1.36M from crafting my diamonds into power amulets and selling them.

tfssig.png

Pwetty pwease, would you get a craft wevel up <3: .

I want you to roll around in cowhides/bowls/tiaras! (and power and diamond ammies)

Thanks for posting in my blog btw <3:

Ok, I am definitely crafting after I level attack to 80. Should take maybe a week?

tfssig.png

craft oyl craft <3:<3:

OK, after 80 strength, I will definitely craft. For some reason, melee combat doesn't excite me like it use to.

I like skewering monsters from a distance or peppering them with great balls of fire

<25k to the person to tell me the song reference in my post>

tfssig.png

craft oyl craft <3:<3:

OK, after 80 strength, I will definitely craft. For some reason, melee combat doesn't excite me like it use to.

I like skewering monsters from a distance or peppering them with great balls of fire

<25k to the person to tell me the song reference in my post>

Isn't it a song called "great balls of fire"? It appeared on SYTYCD...

Good enough? :)

22031_s.gif