F2pers did not get their extra one total?

Tbfgraphx14

Howcome f2pers and people with 1 hunter did not get 1 extra total level added to their total level? When construction came out all f2pers got an extra total because that skill was one, but this is not the same with hunter. Why?

lots of people deserve their extra total level you know :)

I cannot name names but people high in highscores who have quit and not trained hunter should have 1 more total if you add it up.

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

They've quit

Thats why its not gone up.

Everyone logs out their account data is stored onto the rs servers.With their total lvl etc,the account has NO HUNTER stat

Hunter update is added.

Account logs back in and is updated with the new variable for the hunter stat, thier total goes up one. They log out and the new lvls are stored.

If a player has quit and therefore not logged in since hunter's release their account hasn't got the hunter variable included in it, so it cannot count on their total level.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah, Paw_Claw got it right.

They need to log in after the Hunter Skill has been released so they can get that +1 to their total levels.

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

The old nite hasnt logged on since the new skill updates, unless some one uses his/her account (unlikely though)

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

I believe The Old Nite's son controls his account since he passesd away, that might have something to do with it.

You can take the woman out of the South...

but you cannot take the South out of the woman!

I believe The Old Nite's son controls his account since he passesd away, that might have something to do with it.

going offtopic perhaps but.. I think thats against the rules (acc sharing) as it can only be owned by 1 person. But perhaps he inherited it...

Matthew T-D

Whip drops: 9

Abyssal head drops: 3

going offtopic perhaps but.. I think thats against the rules (acc sharing) as it can only be owned by 1 person. But perhaps he inherited it...

Legally, you can't inherit something that doesn't belong to the dead person. Your actual account, for example, you have no rights to and Jagex (the true owners of the accounts) could take it back whenever they wanted.

This is getting off-topic, but I did realise after the big "the old nite is dead" thing, that construction came out and within a few days he went from 2,079 - 2,080, I was trying to work out how that was possible if he was dead...

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

They've quit

Thats why its not gone up.

Everyone logs out their account data is stored onto the rs servers.With their total lvl etc,the account has NO HUNTER stat

Hunter update is added.

Account logs back in and is updated with the new variable for the hunter stat, thier total goes up one. They log out and the new lvls are stored.

If a player has quit and therefore not logged in since hunter's release their account hasn't got the hunter variable included in it, so it cannot count on their total level.

I never knew that, thank you for that info.

untitledgn9.jpg

I've seen a pic of the old nite logged in recently, probably someone else or fake tough.

Probably? I think chances are very good it wasn't him.

And please don't try and come back a swinging. I wasn't trying to insult you, I was just being a smartass.