You can see stars in the daytime

scn64

in the mornings and early evenings you can see some of the brighter stars in the daytime but the whole cupping your yes things... thats rubbish

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

They tested it on a British Science show called brainiac sceince abuse. They went to the bottom of a huge chimney and couldnt see any stars. And i just went outside and tried it. Didnt work. :shock:

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Lol at Bubsa and Nad having a big whinge over spamming on the off-topic, when you're just encouraging him, you took the time to post five posts each on this crap thread (each of which, consisted of a sentance, maybe two if you were making it look like you were trying).

Oh Em Gee, someone wasted my time, "Lets wave ban stick in his direction :ohnoes:" but, instead of doing the smart thing, and ignoring him so his topics will get no replies, and fall off the first page as only a topic of this calibre should. I will continue to bump it up, cause after all, I do get a hard on from my awesome post count, and only strive to push it further.

Sorry...who are you?

For one, the whole 'ban' thing was said in hyperbole and in jest, fool you once for thinking I actually wanted that. Second of all, me and Nad were having discourse with each other, not the OP, so we were not encouraging him, merely amusing ourselves. Finally, before you come in here telling us what we can and cannot post to amuse ourselves, answer my first question again. Logic > Your demeaning theory.

Sorry, I have to debunk you here...

The special case is during a solar eclipse, and even then only the brightest of stars might be seen.

I have seen Venus in broad daylight before, as have many people.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

This elitist attitude is annoying.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Lol at Bubsa and Nad having a big whinge over spamming on the off-topic, when you're just encouraging him, you took the time to post five posts each on this crap thread (each of which, consisted of a sentance, maybe two if you were making it look like you were trying).

Oh Em Gee, someone wasted my time, "Lets wave ban stick in his direction :ohnoes:" but, instead of doing the smart thing, and ignoring him so his topics will get no replies, and fall off the first page as only a topic of this calibre should. I will continue to bump it up, cause after all, I do get a hard on from my awesome post count, and only strive to push it further.

Sorry...who are you?

For one, the whole 'ban' thing was said in hyperbole and in jest, fool you once for thinking I actually wanted that. Second of all, me and Nad were having discourse with each other, not the OP, so we were not encouraging him, merely amusing ourselves. Finally, before you come in here telling us what we can and cannot post to amuse ourselves, answer my first question again. Logic > Your demeaning theory.

icon_pm.gif

Use it bro. :thumbsup: (I would quote some of the two liner rubbish you guys were posting, but some clever mod tidied it up).

Hahaha, trying to belittle me by stating you don't know me. Man, my manhood has shrivled up after that statement, thanks alot, I won't be able to sleep tonight after the revalation that I don't have enough e-cred on tip.it hahaha, tool. =D>

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Alright ladies, put your pepper spray and tampons back in your handbags, it's just a forum :shock:

I actually thought that was a pretty cool fact. lol.

logo.jpg

Sorry...who are you?

icon_pm.gif

Use it bro. :thumbsup: (I would quote some of the two liner rubbish you guys were posting, but some clever mod tidied it up).

Hahaha, trying to belittle me by stating you don't know me. Man, my manhood has shrivled up after that statement, thanks alot, I won't be able to sleep tonight after the revalation that I don't have enough e-cred on tip.it hahaha, tool. =D>

And now, all of a sudden, I'm challenging your manhood? O...K. Trust me, my participation on these forums isn't with that intention. I don't really know where you got that idea from, paranoia, maybe. E-cred, manhood...all these things you've brought up, not I. So yeah, enjoy that discussion with yourself. :\ Reading into stuff that isn't there FTL.

A common misconception is that ....

Really? I've never met somebody who thought that. It's generally common sense that you can.

light from a star travels across space until it reaches us where we can see it....

1st grade science ftw?

Those were the 2 main points from your post.. and they are both BS...

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Really? I've never met somebody who thought that. It's generally common sense that you can.

light from a star travels across space until it reaches us where we can see it....

1st grade science ftw?

Light traveling across space is not BS. You just said yourself that it's 1st grade science. That would make it a well known fact, not BS. And if you're seeing a lot of stars during the daytime in the Eastern US, you may want to go see an eye doctor.

Pixeloaded.jpg

1st grade science ftw?

How is that second point BS?

Oh Man! Screw the pm Zepplin! Battle of the Old-Skoolers! Haha Funniest thing I've read on these forums in a while! Keep the [bleep]ing up I'm throughly enjoying it guys! E-Cred...ROFL. :lol: :lol:

Whoa. Now I know why I never start topics myself. What makes this thread so much worse then "whaaa, my girlfriend dumped me, I want to throw myself from the nearest bridge but I can't find the way" or "please, do share the colour of your underwear"?

Other than that, I'm enjoying the read here.

And now, all of a sudden, I'm challenging your manhood? O...K. Trust me, my participation on these forums isn't with that intention. I don't really know where you got that idea from, paranoia, maybe. E-cred, manhood...all these things you've brought up, not I. So yeah, enjoy that discussion with yourself. :\ Reading into stuff that isn't there FTL.
So... What did you mean with "Sorry... Who are you?" then?

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

So... What did you mean with "Sorry... Who are you?" then?

That he wasn't a moderator/admin, so to stop acting like one. We;ve PMed each other over this now and I'd say it's our matter to resolve.

Whoa. Now I know why I never start topics myself. What makes this thread so much worse then "whaaa, my girlfriend dumped me, I want to throw myself from the nearest bridge but I can't find the way" or "please, do share the colour of your underwear"?

Other than that, I'm enjoying the read here.

Those are junk too. At least with the suicide ones you can get lulz out of them.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg