Skills you neglect.

Crazykid1321

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it count as neglecting a skill when you regularly give it a 3-5k shot of experience every week (Tears of Guthix \' )? Because, if so, construction.

As for the others, Thieving and Firemaking I only level when I have a goal to get to... actually, that goes with all my skills I guess. Unless I have some target to aim for I avoid them...

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

well, i've been working on skills nowadays, and i only ignore firemaking, construction, and hunter. i do rc occasionally, usually only when i want runes though. i'm gonna go on an rc rage soon, need to get 55 mage.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Wow, I've got loads of them. I've got a few I'm not getting up on purpose: Attack, Strenght, Prayer, as they'll spoil my cb lvl.

Haven't been getting those up for a long, long time: herblore, thieving, hunting, farming, fishing, cooking. That's about it :D

I don't really see the point in farming and hunting, so I ignore those the most.

Wow, I've got loads of them. I've got a few I'm not getting up on purpose: Attack, Strenght, Prayer, as they'll spoil my cb lvl.

Haven't been getting those up for a long, long time: herblore, thieving, hunting, farming, fishing, cooking. That's about it :D

I don't really see the point in farming and hunting, so I ignore those the most.

hunter supplies you with range equipment, the best xp in the game and the best arrows in the game come from hunter. farming is the fastest way to get herbs, unless you're good at the goutweed thing, but farming guarentees what you get.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

i go through spurts with every skill... but lately i've neglected mining completely... i'm lvl 72.. i'm not gonna ever get enough xp to mine rune so why bother anymore.. I can't smith addy yet so it's not like i'm out mining that.

construction is pretty much neglected too... other than me making sure i use my lamps on it and my tears of guthix once a week

agility rares moves.. though i've only got 5k til my next lvl so i really may as well train it abit

KingJD36.png

Farming I've only leveled up for quests, same with herblore. I had neglected RC, but leveled up to 54 finally in the past week.

Mining and Woodcutting I'd like to level to 70 and 75 respectively, but it would take to long (67 and 71 currently).

Construction I leveled so I could make house tele tabs, and then just stopped - costs too much for no purpose after a point.

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

totally farming, even though it is level 42 or so. Maybe just 40, i dont remember. Almost all of it is from tears of guthix/genie lamps, maybe one or three levels from actually farming.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

all skills are easy except

mining

agility

slayer

everything else is buyable

my neglects are

prayer

slayer

thats it

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin