Melzar's Maze now inaccessible?

Jard_Y_Dooku

I never went through the maze muuch but I always liked the feeling that I could if I wanted to. :( I feel like I completed legends quest for nothing!

AND DAMN YOU JAGEX FOR THAT DAMN DESTROY!!! I can no longer make trophies.

What I mean is like if I get a trophy from fishing, I can't drop it and ask for another, then just pick up the one I dropped and keep it as a reward. I DO have some things... Like the Totem pole, the Armband and some special worms :P

English is my third language, but I am still trying.

Frankie%20ya.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That does seem pointless o.O Its not like it was hurting anyone, or causing a flood of certain items.

However, the thing about having other people guide you through, on the hardest f2p does make sense. Maybe it was a good thing? However they also took the ghosts away from me :( They should make a different place more bountiful with ghosts....

Blakdragon39.png

That does seem pointless o.O Its not like it was hurting anyone, or causing a flood of certain items.

However, the thing about having other people guide you through, on the hardest f2p does make sense. Maybe it was a good thing? However they also took the ghosts away from me :( They should make a different place more bountiful with ghosts....

Plenty of ghosts in security stronghold, just not as low lvl as the ones in the maze, the only other place I can think of with plenty of lvl 19 ghosts is the Death altar, and not everyone can access that.

Plenty of ghosts in security stronghold, just not as low lvl as the ones in the maze, the only other place I can think of with plenty of lvl 19 ghosts is the Death altar, and not everyone can access that.

taverly dungeon has a few in places

tifsdac6mc.gif

This has to be a mistake - I have a feeling they'll change this - it encourages people to not finish the quest so they can train somewhere that other people can't - same reason they changed the accessibility of the blue dragon cave in Gu'tanoth when the quest first came out

microvenator.png

This has to be a mistake - I have a feeling they'll change this - it encourages people to not finish the quest so they can train somewhere that other people can't - same reason they changed the accessibility of the blue dragon cave in Gu'tanoth when the quest first came out

They still haven't fixed between a rock. Many people don't notice that smithing those gold canon balls gives good exp (I think it is like 35 or something each for 2 bars) not to mention that they alch for something worthwhile. Unfortunately of course, they are unmakable after the quest. Real shame.

Runescape veteran. Originally adventurer (and mage on other account), now pker.

Well, I've got Zezima on my friendlist, and I can see him log out (don't think he knows about me).

I'm sure half of the runescape population has Zezima added and that Zezima doesn't know 99.9% of them. o_O

On-Topic: Jagex should at least give our character the freedom to explore old quest areas, especially to help friends do the quest. I helped my friend do the desert treausre quest in those snowy cold mountains, meaning I had to go in that quest area again which was useful for my friend.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

nothing will ever hold me back! :twisted:

loopholevv7.png

:P :thumbsup: \' =D>

ahhux0.png

It turns out they *nerfed* every monster in here like this

sorry imageshack is like down I can't upload other pics

they didnt do it to melzar tho...

or the lesser demon? lol

edit..again im going around once more and I think if you kill the right one in one hit you get the key..

siggy ^.^

They changed more aswell.

Oziac do no longer give you the maze key when you first do the quest. The champions guild master does.

dunno if mentioned, the guildmaster got a gender change. with that flipping romeo haircut. me wants!

ot:thats a bummer, i was going to help friend tomorrow with it. oh well <.<

Popoto.~<3

In a while i'll check my other account (which had plenty of the colour-keys for the maze), if the keys are gone, i'll be stuffed on that account, Melzars Maze was one of the most fun areas to be in.

I think someone in JAGeXland made a boo-boo.