What is the first film you have watched?

FrancisRune83

Easy. Just post the first film you've seen in your entire life.

I have watched films since I was born, but I don't remember which was the first one I've watched. The closest I can remember is Jaws 4 (1987) .

Resize.jpg

First - Credit to Otbg . Second - Credit to 4be2jue

That's easier said than done. :P I'm going for The Little Mermaid. In cinema of course. 8-)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

i have an odd feeling it was either the power rangers movie(first one, with ivan ooze)-cant believe i remember that name-, or Free Willy

:-s

How the hell is anyone meant to remember something like that? I have no idea what the first movie I ever saw was, but I do remember the first time my parents took me to the cinema. We saw Disney's The Fox and The Hound. I also remember my sister taking me to see The NeverEnding Story when it came out in 1985.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

First film at the cinema was toy story. :D

Oh, I remember my first cinema trip quite clearly... Star Wars : Return of the Jedi. Ah, that was a great day ::'

First cinema days are great! I got a Woody doll and a Buzz toy. Cinema ftw!!!

sonicoscar.png

tipitpickclubtfourthwq0ff1.jpgtipitpickclubfirsthalfdy1.pngtipitpickclubsecondhalfgb5.png

Before you read this interview, think about how cool it is to have people like Oscar on the site? What I mean, take a read =P

How old are you LP?

:P i have a extremely faint memory of pre-6 years, i remember very little.

i think more now, and i remember watching jaws 3d on tv, and The Goonies.

Tough question, the first ones I can remember were Lion King, Jurassic Park, Jumanji I think. Will never forget how scary the first time it was in JP when you hear the foot steps of the Rex coming back.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Tough question, the first ones I can remember were Lion King, Jurassic Park, Jumanji I think. Will never forget how scary the first time it was in JP when you hear the foot steps of the Rex coming back.

ROFL I used to be terrified of that movie. I believe the first one I ever watched was Dumbo. After a few other Disney movies and such, the first non-animated movie I saw was Jurassic Park. I still remember that day too :-$

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I remember further now. My brothers talked to me, and explained me about this. The first movie I watched is Star Wars 6: Return of The Jedi. I watched it in June 1983, aged only 4 months old. It was bloody violent.

Resize.jpg

First - Credit to Otbg . Second - Credit to 4be2jue