Do you think zaros will return as a main god?

flava0falcon

Well as msot of you may know there are 3 main gods in RuneScape:

Saradomin, Guthix and zamorak. They are not main gods because they are stronger than the others or anything like that because you can tell Armadyl is a better "god of good" than Saradomin and Zaros is a better "god of evil" than zamorak and if you have ghostly robe set and you actualy read what the ghosts had to say you probably know Zamorak "killed" Zaros with the staff of Armadyl[hide](this is a spoiler) BUT you may also know there is a cat wandering around *cough* Bob *cough* "related" to Zaros and even though some players think this is zaros cursed in cat form or zaros in disguise that can not be true because:

1)Bob is Robert the strong the slayer of Dragonkin.

2)If Zaros was Bob or even a part of Bob the Sphinx would have noticed that.

It is possible that Zaros has possessed Bob, but that is doubtful.

[/hide] so do you think Zaros will return as a main god? just like Saradomin, Guthix and Zamorak? If he will it will really change the game...New quests, maybe new mini games or changing old mini games (such as Castle Wars), new NPCs or "followers" if you want and a lot more.

I hope Zaros will be a main god :pray: :pray: :pray: :!: :!: :!:

What do you think?

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

When jagex runs out of ideas, hes the ace up their sleeve.
Then i hope they will run out of ideas soon!

Jagex has probably over thousands of ways to introduce Zaros, and Armadyl. We just get to see whether they do it by cabbage or by imps.
i just really want to see what they will do with another main god...make new rune armor? maybe new prayer books...you know anything based on the main gods of runescape...probably new quests too if they make zaros a main god :D

i think zaros will come back more powerful than before and then p00n zamorak! :thumbsup: :XD:
That would be awsome!!

YES.

Let us look at the facts:

SPOILER ALERTS TO: Temple of Ikov, Desert Treasure, Tail of Two cats, Cult of Hazeel.

I Belive from history, Zaros was a master of Darkness. His Mahrajjats included Lucien, Azzaranda and Zamorak. Zamorak uprised against Zaros. It is rumoured then that he reincarnated into a certain warrior that carried a longbow and battled the dragonkin. Then when this warrior fell in battle, he reincarnated into a certain cat which there are certain reasons for this to be true:

1. One conversation with this cat ends in: "Yes i know this cos im Z... err"

(I aint had that chat with the certain cat yet so thats the jist of it.)

2. Talking with YOUR cat, you find that a Certain Darth Vader star wars

dialouge opens up including getting revenge on Zamorak. This WOULD be

Fine ultimate proof on the theory but then looking back at this certain warrior with the bow, then it would be considered he was an enemy to Zamorak too but its more likley that the Cat and Warrior are ZAROS'S incarnations, despite having not too many memories about it.

3. Cats are a grand ideolagy in Egypt and therefore the culture of Al Kharid. And people that have done the Tail of Two cats, Dont you think the Sphynx is a bit MORE cautious about the Cat?

I Am about to go on the Desert Treasure and prove myself to Zaros,

DESPITE ZAROS IS GOD OF DARKNESS, ZAMORAK INSIGHTS WAR AND CHAOS, THEREFORE MAKING HIM THE WORSE OF THE TWO. I SHALL MAKE MYSELF WORTHY OF ZAROS AND UNLOCK THE ANCIENTS... WITH THIS POWER, SYARYU SHALL FIGHT FOR BOTH SARADOMIN AND ZAROS WITH ONE PURPOSE... THE DESTRUCTION OF ZAMORAK!! ZAMORAK SHALL FALL!!!!!

(This means i will be using Ice Magic defending Saradomins flag in the Name of Zaros against the weakling underlings that call themselves Zamorakians.)

Anyway, to Answer your question. MOST DEFINATLEY!

Infact, From Lucien and Hazeels responses... It appears we are to bare witness to the Second God wars soon... MUWHAHAHAHA!!

(Afterall, Guthix only banned SARADOMIN and ZAMORAK from appearing in the plane of Gielnor... What of Zaros?)

By the way, as you may of gathered from the Bold black speech, My favorite gods are SARADOMIN and ZAROS. I am an acclaimed Saradominist and also Worpship Zaros and the way of Ancient magicks.

My first favorite was SARADOMIN but i also love the Darkness of Zaros which therefore makes me a warrior of both with ONE cause: THE DESTRUCTION OF THEIR ENEMY, ZAMORAK!!

Now i would like to finish this long post with a question of my own,

"Wouldent it be funny if Zaros returned and he THANKED?! Zamorak for his Mutiny??"

youwontbringmedownaj0.jpg

Well you said and i quote

(Afterall, Guthix only banned SARADOMIN and ZAMORAK from appearing in the plane of Gielnor... What of Zaros?)
and not only zaros is not known but many others aswell...It is not known of what happend to many gods in RuneScape...

well we kind of already have a good and evil god. besides, you wouldn't know much about armydal or zaros unless you were a quester. noobs brought up under saradomin's gaze will have a confusing time finding out who this Aymadyl is who dare takes the place of mighty Saradomin.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

well we kind of already have a good and evil god. besides, you wouldn't know much about armydal or zaros unless you were a quester. noobs brought up under saradomin's gaze will have a confusing time finding out who this Aymadyl is who dare takes the place of mighty Saradomin.
If having a quest cape means im quester then i guess i am?

I really don't like zaroz, or all of the speculation about him.

guthix=balance, and most powerful god yes?

currently, theres 1 good, and 1 bad god = balance

with zaroz, ther'd be two bad gods, meaning guthix would have to step in.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Hail Zaros! i wud l00ve zaros as a main god :D

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

What? I don't understand that. Zaros is not an 'evil' god in the sense zamorak is. Zaros is the god of darkness, death, and cool magic... :P

Zamorak is the god of war chaos and destruction. Zaros, may seem 'evil' but he's not, so he won't upset the balance. If you read your runescape history, before the time of saradomin and zamorak, the two opposite gods were armadyl ('good') and Zaros ('bad'), but they were freinds. And had more of a ying yang reltaionship. Saradomin and zamorak, just have a hate eaaxhother one, and that is unbalanced. The zaros/armadly one is balanced. So there with your stupid balance thing or somenehing... I lost ym train of thought and a chance to present a good arguement....

The point is, Zaros is awesome (not bad), and I think your arguement is stupid.

Ta-da

Ohh yea, i never thought about that. Btu then again, armadyl is very passive, seeing that he left from his seat as god of 'good' when zamorak was banished, so maybe he'll come back, but wihtout a magor role in it.... Like he won't be ttryign to kill sardomin for the title as god of 'good' as zaros will be killing zamorak....

What? I don't understand that. Zaros is not an 'evil' god in the sense zamorak is. Zaros is the god of darkness, death, and cool magic... :P

Zamorak is the god of war chaos and destruction. Zaros, may seem 'evil' but he's not, so he won't upset the balance. If you read your runescape history, before the time of saradomin and zamorak, the two opposite gods were armadyl ('good') and Zaros ('bad'), but they were freinds. And had more of a ying yang reltaionship. Saradomin and zamorak, just have a hate eaaxhother one, and that is unbalanced. The zaros/armadly one is balanced. So there with your stupid balance thing or somenehing... I lost ym train of thought and a chance to present a good arguement....

The point is, Zaros is awesome (not bad), and I think your arguement is stupid.

Ta-da

You can't really know if they were friends...

[hide](this is a spoiler) BUT you may also know there is a cat wandering around *cough* Bob *cough* "related" to Zaros and even though some players think this is zaros cursed in cat form or zaros in disguise that can not be true because:

[/hide]

Ah, is this from sals, with just some words taken out and spaced differently.....

From Sals:

Some players consider Bob the Cat to be Zaros in disguise or Zaros trapped in the cat form, this is not true because Bob is Robert the Strong, slayer of Dragonkin, and if Zaros was in anyway a part of Bob, the Sphinx would have noticed it. It is possible that Zaros has possessed Bob, but that is doubtful.
Costantino.png

[hide](this is a spoiler) BUT you may also know there is a cat wandering around *cough* Bob *cough* "related" to Zaros and even though some players think this is zaros cursed in cat form or zaros in disguise that can not be true because:

[/hide]

Ah, is this from sals, with just some words taken out and spaced differently.....

From Sals:

Some players consider Bob the Cat to be Zaros in disguise or Zaros trapped in the cat form, this is not true because Bob is Robert the Strong, slayer of Dragonkin, and if Zaros was in anyway a part of Bob, the Sphinx would have noticed it. It is possible that Zaros has possessed Bob, but that is doubtful.
I read it there few months ago so I added it in because I remembred it....