kris's blog~"See you on the other side"

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woot! finally u chieved 99 agility, maybe it took u too long, but it was worth it!!

agility cape owns any other (best emote ever)

kysax.png

After taking a break of 17 months, i had to come back

but everything has changed way too much xD

Watch out for them task done messages :P.

lol i got carried away chatting to you mc,didnt realise id finished about 50 jellies ago #-o

Gratz on 60, and good u set a harder goal. Slayer ftw.

Hope my suplies get a good use

~ColossuS~

yeah those chocalate bombs and super sets are halping a lot.thanks collosus

tifsdac6mc.gif

OO lovin the new sig kris :D :P Looks cool how you've made it :)

How did you get it the same size as your draynor sig? :P

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Few questions:

-How are you liking the attention?

-Do you have a white phat?

-How long did it take? start to finish, including breaks and how long

See if my staking account goes bust and I lost everything, im going to keep my blue mask, and train for 99 agility, because its no cost, and it will be the only thing left in the game I really want to achieve before I would quit. :-k

O well, im not going to get cleaned, im going to stake for 2 or 3 billion and get 99 construction and crafting.

*rambeling* srry

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

lol i dont own a white phat but its a long term goal of mine to get amphat of some colour.ive owned a santa,pumpkin and easter but had to seel those due to troubles #-o.good luck with the staking,just dont get cleaned :-w

yeah im gonna remove the sig because it isnt so great :cry: tipits sig size limit is brutal,and i couldnt upload the high res version and i find the colour quality on it rubbish.if someoen could make me a pixel sig or something that would be awesome but ive requested 4 times and its never materialised.

anyway im not playing rs much because of school and i havent been too well.the time zones have effected my sleep and i keep waking up really early :cry:.ah well i should be better by thursday at least.gonna have some herbal tea to make me sleep a little better :)

tifsdac6mc.gif

Needed cash. Going to need a wip + d boots + d legs soon. and i think a santa looks better in rune and dragon than a mask. Also, ill need cash to stake once I hit 80/50/80. Even tho it isn't my goal, I wanna clean this combat lvl out first. Might even make a white phat before my goal is complete.

santamasktradevi8.jpg

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

2nd troll task and another slayer level up.also 78 defence which got me to 93 combat and 77 hits \'.this is expenontenially faster than agility lol.

62slayerof0.png

(thrower trolls attacked me so i missed the level again)

1 year of runescape and to cap it off i got 144 jellies to do.very nice since theyre one of my favourite tasks <3:

happy halloween

tifsdac6mc.gif