-Farming Guild. Well Thought Out. Look, Free ...>.> Seeds...

RayOxide

This is a Runegestion created by Ray Oxide...

I was thinking, although many people hate farming, numerous others love it! So I thought, why don't that make a farming guild? I searched, and I couldn't find one, maybe because noone likes farming, excluding 'Mature-like people' (Little kids, and immature people don't have the patience for this)

farmingthinges0.th.png

Support List:

Decent amount... \'

Placing:

It's southwest to the Grand Tree which gives you barely anything to do temporarily but the bank is about as far as the Patch in Draynor - Draynor Market Bank.

Use the spirit tree that is east of here to go to Varrock and do something there, wont take long.

Monsters:

farmingguildmonstersbg4.th.png

Level 4: Potato / Onion Seeds [1 - 5] Barley / Hammerstone Hops [1 - 3]

Level 10: Cabbage / Tomato Seeds [1 - 5] Asgarnian Hops / Jute Plants [1 - 3]

Level 20: Sweetcorn Seeds [1 - 3] Yanillian / Krandorian Hops [1 - 3]

Level 34: Strawberry Seeds [1 - 4] Wildblood Hops [1 - 5] / Apple Tree Seed [1]

Level 46: Watermelon Seeds [1 - 3] Banana / Orange / Curry Seeds [1]

I'm making I giant one. Updating it tomorrow =]

Minigames

Saruman44's idea of minigames gave me the idea of minigames (Duh) #-o

Farming Patch:

You have to talk to a shop owner for this minigame (The bucket seller in the guild) She/He (undecided) will take you to a tunnel, where you have to find the correct way through and farm certain items (Example: The Sorcerers Garden minigame lets you pick untradeable fruit (Sq'rks*)) You farm something called COTTON ( :anxious: ) which you have to water every 2 minutes (Quick minigame) Every item you give to him/her gives you 300xp (You can pick 1-5 Cotton things depending on the ripeness*) :|

Requirement Level:

Please vote on these levels I have considered:

FAQ's:

No FAQ's at the moment, be patient and ask questions, and I will answer them and update the main post.

Thanks for reading, please post, and if you don't like the idea, give more than the reason: 'I don't like farming, don't support'

I dont need a siggy no moar.

support :)

I love farming

Thanks alot. (If anyone knows of another Farming Guild, I may have typo'ed in the search :uhh: )

Update in roughly 18 or so hours, going to bed.

erm...I don't get what your actually abe to do in the guild... Is it just another allotment patch?

I'm thinking about other things to be in there, but on the concrete bit, there are stalls to thieve from, whilst there's also a loom there too, a herblore shop, and I'm thinking of putting in cows, a churn, an overpriced bucket store with compost and supercompost too, and a range.

By the way, every patch you go to only has 1/2/3 different patches, this one has 2 of every one (nearly) ::'

Omg i love your monsters, whats he entry level btw

Thanks ::' Just been thinking of the entry level, look back in a sec.

I'm thinking you should destroy the low-level monsters, at least the ones who drop under sweetcorn. And the level to get in should be at least 36! Additionaly, the monsters whould drop produce, and there should be a bank chest?

Bad first start, but this could get better!

I support.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

I'm thinking you should destroy the low-level monsters, at least the ones who drop under sweetcorn. And the level to get in should be at least 36! Additionaly, the monsters whould drop produce, and there should be a bank chest?

BAd first start, but this could get better!

I support.

Bank chest? No. There's a bank just north-west of there, not too far away =|

BAd first start, but this could get better!

I support.

I support too, even though I hate farming and this idea really, really needs some work...

Pasty.png

liek pmg i lurve da idea of a guild!~@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I completely support. And I love the idea (but not the drawings :-X ) of the seed dropping monsters. Although, this wouldn't work for a pure farmer. So maybe a farming minigame where you can get like points and use to buy seeds?/

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Updatering... :shock: Thanks for the support, but why the hell would you say "Needs more work" without saying what? :roll:

I personallylike the idea of a farming guild but in addition you need to think of things that would help benefit farmers in there so they dont have to run around runescape to get stuff. **For example there needs to be a couple pinaples that respawn and a compost been the pinaples make super compost** But in all i support

SIG.jpg

!Support Ponds IN Your House!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=674761

I personallylike the idea of a farming guild but in addition you need to think of things that would help benefit farmers in there so they dont have to run around runescape to get stuff. **For example there needs to be a couple pinaples that respawn and a compost been the pinaples make super compost** But in all i support

You can buy compost / super compost at the bucket seller, but spawnable pineapples and all? Nah.. Chances are you can grow them at the entry level (Undecided)

i like farming to i support]

just make sure the lvl 53 drops arnt 100% could make people VERY rich

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

hmm, i like it that you think about ideas, but i dont really suspect this will come in the game. there are lots of places where you can put plants, herbs and hops and stuff (ardougne, fally, catherby etc.) after you planted these, you can go to a tree patch, which takes enough time to go back again and check your older things. why would you need them next to each other, the waiting is just getting longer..

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

hmm, i like it that you think about ideas, but i dont really suspect this will come in the game. there are lots of places where you can put plants, herbs and hops and stuff (ardougne, fally, catherby etc.) after you planted these, you can go to a tree patch, which takes enough time to go back again and check your older things. why would you need them next to each other, the waiting is just getting longer..

I do agree, but you have to run to go to other places, whereas here, you can steal stuff or use the Loom*(?) whilst the tree's/allotments/etc are growing.

y_anima"]i like farming to i support]

just make sure the lvl 53 drops arnt 100% could make people VERY rich

Oh, I thought people would have expected a different percentage :XD: The percentage for the seeds leveled 10-20 would be 60% (1-10 = 100% ofcourse) whilst 20-35 would be 40% and anything higher is 20% (Posting highest leveled monster in next update(Maybe tomorrow?))