Bitten by a dog

master_mini

Hi, earlier today I got bitten by a dog (luckily he didnt have rabies). This is the story. Me and my cousin were playing in the backyard with the dogs. I was done playing so i went up to the deck. I jumped onto it and the dog bite me. She thought I was playing a game. It hurt really badly :( . My other cousin was a nurse and she helped put on a bandage and stuff. Now im gonna be all right.

So what are your guy's and girl's storys about being bitten by a dog?

EDIT: Here are some picsDigitalCamera003.jpgDigitalCamera002.jpgDigitalCamera001.jpg

firmapieet7.jpg

When I was in kindergarten, some people lived right next to the school who had two huge dogs in their yard. The dogs were really mean and they would jump over the fence sometimes when the kids were out at recess. They scared the bejeesus out of me and I would often climb up on top of some of the playground equipment to get away from them.

But one time, they jumped the fence, and I had my back turned. I was talking to some of my friends and all of a sudden they started screaming and running. When I turned around, I saw one of the dogs coming right at me. He jumped on me and knocked me down and was standing over me when one of my friends threw something at it. While it was distracted, I managed to escape and climb up on top of the monkey bars. :P That's the closest I've ever been to being bitten by a dog.

Big dogs still scare the crap out of me. :uhh:

3898000bYVcx.png

The good news? He didn't have rabies.

The bad news? He DID have the RAGE Virus.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

You're gonna die! Muaaah!

I got bit by a dog when I was nine. A really small dog. One of those [developmentally delayed]ed hyperactive freak things. Its owner (my neighbor) was walking it, and I was outside on the lawn, and suddenly it ran up and bit my in the back of the leg. And I kicked it. And she threatened to call the cops because I was abusing her animals. : ( I cried and I had to go to the hospital for a tetanus shot and stuff. Couldn't walk for a week.

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

all of you people here that posted stupid stuff are so ignorant it scares me more then the dogs...

Personally Id Kill the F'er, Gun is my choice..

I was attacked, (not bitten) it just tackeled me to the ground when i was 4 or 5..and ever since then i hate all animals...although im getting over this fear..i still jump every time an animal makes quick motions..or start running around...And this is weird....

Because about 10 mins ago me and my dad got in an argument about animals...after seeing this ladie get mauled by a freakin cat in a super market..so yea..some tempers flared and he being Dad i couldnt have one word of say with out being punished...thus proving i had won...because all adults are stupid..(yes even me)

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

I got bit by a dog when I was nine. A really small dog. One of those [developmentally delayed] hyperactive freak things. Its owner (my neighbor) was walking it, and I was outside on the lawn, and suddenly it ran up and bit my in the back of the leg. And I kicked it. And she threatened to call the cops because I was abusing her animals. : ( I cried and I had to go to the hospital for a tetanus shot and stuff. Couldn't walk for a week.

You could have claimed self defence.

And your neighbor is a real idiot...tell her not to leave her animals lying around the yard...*or id shoot the beast...*

why i hate animals...there to Unpredictable...they still have that wild nature insticnt in them...unlike humans who have come to be civelized *spelling (im not using firefoxs..)

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

You're going to get a puffy scar right where the teeth are.

I got bit a couple years ago, I think 3 years ago. It was a yellow lab, and I had just seen it being pet by some little kids a block away, I walked past it and it jumped and tackled my leg, taking one bite. The bite was crotch height, but on the side of my left leg.

The bite was only 2 teeth marks going veritcally and now those two marks are big and puffy.

The dog's name was Angel, she didn't have rabies. I assume it attacked me because I might of been putting a cd I burnt into my coat pocket and saw that as a threat. (I was walking to give my freind a cd)

Hope your wound doesn't turn out ugly.

1z2zrwo.jpg

We must remember that in almost all cases when a dog attacks it is either the persons fault, the owners fault, or an accident - a dog won't ever attack out of sheer calculated anger - don't blame the dog.

Hope you recover quick though, you might get lucky and have a cool scar :wink:

Doesn't look too bad really, the dog was probely just playing, so it playfully bit you (like dogs do when they are plying with eachother).

It is best to avoid childeren and dogs together, especially without parental supervision. Kids have a way to do unexpected things that can scare a dog, making it bite the kids.

Doesn't look too bad. I'm slightly disappointed actually. I was expecting a leg with a huge chunk gnarled out of it hehe

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

i was bittem when i was 8. i was riding my bike, a german sheperd jumped a 6ft fence and bit my bottom.

it bit thr jeans, shorts and undies.

ended up in casualty for 4 hours awaiting a tetanus jab. not fun at all

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

I absolutely hate dogs. Once when I was like 4, I was walking with my mother and dog just jumped out of nowhere and bit me(yes its owner was with it)! I say I'm alergic to dogs(even though I'm not) just so I can get away from them. Cats make much better pets.

tifsbti6oi.gif

To the two posters above who claimed, with bad spelling and grammar, that they hate all animals, please go hang yourselves. I still love dogs. I still love my pet snake. I still babysit for a family with a big black lab. It's foolish to be afraid of, or hate, all animals just because of one bad experience. >_>

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

I got bit by a dog when I was nine. A really small dog. One of those [developmentally delayed] hyperactive freak things. Its owner (my neighbor) was walking it, and I was outside on the lawn, and suddenly it ran up and bit my in the back of the leg. And I kicked it. And she threatened to call the cops because I was abusing her animals. : ( I cried and I had to go to the hospital for a tetanus shot and stuff. Couldn't walk for a week.

You could have claimed self defence.

And your neighbor is a real idiot...tell her not to leave her animals lying around the yard...*or id shoot the beast...*

why i hate animals...there to Unpredictable...they still have that wild nature insticnt in them...unlike humans who have come to be civelized *spelling (im not using firefoxs..)

Humans are civilized...

1. Who is f---ing up the planet?

2. A dog is only as "Civilized" as their owner.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I would have beaten the crap out of that mutt!

tifsbti6oi.gif

You've got such a sexy back.

Them other boys they don't know how to act

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12