Fastest place to lvl firemaking?

alwin_loser

In wide open spaces near a bank.

example: port Phasmathys, Yanille near bank, Camelot/Seers bank.

Edgevill is also used a lot by people who wait to be unskulled and have nothing to alch. :-w

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I usualy use Varrock west bank. I run up almost to the fountain and then burn logs until im out of logs, go to the bank, take out logs and repeat...Well that's just my opinion...

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Guest Kickpointy
Piscatoris Fishing Colony. Really, the only thing people do there is fish Monks.
H'e sright!

Nuff' Said

I do not know about members, but a very good non-member place is rimmington beach: many willows, few people!

Long live the mighty runite warhammer, the only guardian defending f2p from overpower of tank pures!

I do not know about members, but a very good non-member place is rimmington beach: many willows, few people!
That is if you cut your logs and then instantly light fires. I think what he meant was having all the logs banked (probably bought before) and lighting all...

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

fally east is my perfered spot, got like 6-7 rows that can be burned
Fally east is where I burn as well. I recommend it.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Fally east bank.

Varrock West.

Port Phasmatys bank

Edgeville bank.

Piscatarios.

Probably more that I don't know.

Good luck with your fm :D :thumbsup:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Pay the trading sticks to get into the tai bo workout left jab right jab area and cut teaks and mahogany's and on full load just burn ... just another option, but pretty much just burning logs. Do barbarian training and use your bow instead of a tinderbox, burn shades, light the monastary on fire and watch the monks run out for their lives.

:|

Hours Available (EST|GMT-5) Mon-Fri: 7-11pm | Sat-Sun: Throughout the day

st+tyrael.png

enough with the places...

go buy yew and burn those, doesn't matter where u burn, u'll still get alot of exp lol

Yews grant a great amount of experince points, but if player chooses to buy them from other player, they have a heavy fee! i do not suggest it except if you are very rich, because if you do, experince will cost you almost 1.5gp per point! willows are easier, thy may be cheaper than 0.5gp per point, and they are easier to light too!

Long live the mighty runite warhammer, the only guardian defending f2p from overpower of tank pures!

hey man i got 87 firemaking and i trained most of it at piscatoris fishing colony (swan song required) and varrock east im still burning my maples

Firemaking:

brign out the pyro in you!