FrothKahn is going professional

FrothKahn

After a hard year of studying for my finals, I finally got accepted into the course that I wanted. I'll be studying Multimedia-Business Marketing at Uni; and will be finally working with 3d programs, and I will also be learning advertising/marketing strategies :D

So yeah I'm really stoked! 8)

edit: Im also promoting my dev-art account :lol: Clickage

Heh. Froth, you are one of those guys that no matter how hard the rest of us try, you always have more innovative ideas than the rest of us. I consider myself a professional, as I get paid (a good amount of money, at that) to do TV commercials and other various "Graphic Design" types of things... however, I think I'm more of a technical type of designer (as most people are) whereas you have that innate ability as a true artist. It's one of those things no matter how hard we try, we just cannot learn. You're going to be one of the few who does great things in this business. Good luck to you also.

Heh. Froth, you are one of those guys that no matter how hard the rest of us try, you always have more innovative ideas than the rest of us. I consider myself a professional, as I get paid (a good amount of money, at that) to do TV commercials and other various "Graphic Design" types of things... however, I think I'm more of a technical type of designer (as most people are) whereas you have that innate ability as a true artist. It's one of those things no matter how hard we try, we just cannot learn. You're going to be one of the few who does great things in this business. Good luck to you also.

^^ Exactly what he said.

Good luck on it :D

congratz m8, hope you do really well in the future, my cousin done a ery similar course, but ater his course couldnt find work in that department, but he stuck at it, even worked down the docks for 2 years, until he finally got the job he wanted

basically stick with it man, u go a natural gift