Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!

The returning items are good. I was gonna be mad if the home run bat didn't come back. The beam sword extends out now, I don't know how far it will go though. The new assist trophy looks pretty cool also.

the beam sword already extended out this one is just changed drastically

it changed based on your character A button power in other words kirby's beam sword would be nothing compared to bowsers if you just tapped A

Yeah, now that I think about it I remember that when you use a smash attack the beam sword extended out a little. I already knew that the size of it was different for each character.

Today we get lucas's special moves. I dont see anything really good. I probably will use him as often as I used Ness.

Not very often

Well Mewtwo by far has the best reach when i comes to useing items. If you do smash attacks when he has items they go out very very far. And if you run and use a beam sword or base ball bat or some sort of stick it spins and if you get it just right you can trap them in it. :twisted:

Oh and sheik actually hits you twice with the baseball bat, the first time she knocks you out ands then she uppercuts you instead of sending you sideways.

I hope all the characters will have the same diversity.

prospektssigza4.jpg

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving Samus' level. The safe house/bunker thing looks awesome.

Yeah, the new level looks really cool. I like how they made a new one, instead of using the same level that they have been using for the last 2 games. The lava wave looks awesome. Fighting for a safe spot will be pretty tight. I really like all of these new stages because they change over time, instead of staying the same.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Yeah. The moving stages in SSBM were usually my favorites, with the exception of Termina. :) It seems that Nintendo is trying to slowly include more moving parts to stages. If you notice, every stage in SSBM except for Final Destination, Hyrule Temple, Battlefield, and maybe one more have a quirk that makes it unique. They have reached the point where levels are all about moving.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

I love Ike's final smash. It looks like an excellent chance to just dominate as a team, or even in a FFA.

Isn't it pretty much the same as meta knights?

You hit someone, then jump in the air and come down and make an explosion. It's a little better since it jumps and attacks then comes down and attacks, but you still need to hit. And it looks like meta knight automatically seeks out and attacks enemies.

Yeah. The moving stages in SSBM were usually my favorites, with the exception of Termina. :) It seems that Nintendo is trying to slowly include more moving parts to stages. If you notice, every stage in SSBM except for Final Destination, Hyrule Temple, Battlefield, and maybe one more have a quirk that makes it unique. They have reached the point where levels are all about moving.

Final Destination is plain and simple. That itself is a big feature.

Hyrule Temple is huge, and it allows player to reach much higher damage scores before dying.

Battlefield is just the most basic platform, for people who love classics.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Three taunts for each character is pretty cool. It looks like snake go's into his cardboard box for one of his. Assigning messages to each one is pretty cool. Adds more insult to injury, in a way.

That was the first thing I thought about when I saw that you could input your own taunts. The handicap confuses me though. I don't see the difference.

The battle watching seems interesting. You could learn new moves by watching people play. What would be cool is if the watcher sould somehow affect the game, by maybe getting the chance to select a good item to drop onto the stage every once in a while.

I can't believe they freaking delayed it. Hopefully it's not Twilight Princess all over again...

They announced that game about, oh, TWO YEARS before it was released. Got delayed soemwhere around 5 times.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

I can't believe they freaking delayed it. Hopefully it's not Twilight Princess all over again...

They announced that game about, oh, TWO YEARS before it was released. Got delayed soemwhere around 5 times.

They already said March 2007 back last year but they cancled that. Then said December 2007.. Now it's Feb.10th 2008..

Quit RuneScape :)

erkid"]

They already said March 2007 back last year but they cancled that. Then said December 2007.. Now it's Feb.10th 2008..

It was announced way back at the beginning of the year? :lol: I guess I was so caught up with my Bar Mitzvah in March I didn't realize it. But Feb. 10th seems like a definite date now, because they released the cover artwork already and the whole thing with smashbros.com and how frequently they update it, don't think they had that the beginning of the year :wink: