Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!

Wow that was awesome. Of course he took damage on Duon, the most annoying boss ever!!! :evil: , and Rayquaza's circle lighting thing, that move is like impossible to dodge!, and Tabuu's stupid pin needle attack. Tha video is impressive. It would be even more impressive if he did it without taking damage at all.

Learn to read YouTube video descriptions:

:-w

Hehe... guess I missed that... :anxious: :oops:

prospektssigza4.jpg

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The easiest way to get 5 or 10 for the challenge is to use Ike. Grab the ledge, drop down, and aether. It gives SA, and also does good damage. You can drop down, jump, and fair/uair for the KO. However, if you want 50+, use Jiggly or Kirby.

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPTo_e5Un2M (Jiggly)

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=tdNioE9dfgs (Kirby)

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=5uZnWuDjE7U (Kirby)

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I used Metaknight for it. Sure, he's lighter, but not like it matters, one hit on either him or Ike is a KO nonetheless. And his recovery is way better, just in case. Though it's easier to screw up, I either did it too early or too late sometimes. With Ike, it's not as big a problem.

I'm talking about using his Up-B if you haven't figured out...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I used Metaknight for it. Sure, he's lighter, but not like it matters, one hit on either him or Ike is a KO nonetheless. And his recovery is way better, just in case. Though it's easier to screw up, I either did it too early or too late sometimes. With Ike, it's not as big a problem.

Ike has more damage, and can actually kill them. He also has SAF on his Aether. If you use your upb on meta, you can rack up damage decently, but youll have a hard time killing them.

inuyashakent-2.png

Ike has more damage, and can actually kill them. He also has SAF on his Aether. If you use your upb on meta, you can rack up damage decently, but youll have a hard time killing them.

One hit = KO...? That's what happened for me... :?

Either way works though. Now, I wonder what's the record for actually trying it. Not abusing some trick. I managed to get 4 with Dedede...Somehow...(Not like that's a lot...)

doublesmileyface1.png

One hit = KO...? That's what happened for me... :?

Either way works though. Now, I wonder what's the record for actually trying it. Not abusing some trick. I managed to get 4 with Dedede...Somehow...(Not like that's a lot...)

Not much. Best answer. :roll:

inuyashakent-2.png

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite chars are now

Olimar, Pkmn trianer, meta knight, capt falcion, falco.

Olimar just owns, the trianer has squirtle and his attacks own but he has a bad super jump, charizard kos and ivysuar a crowd killer.

Meta knight has alot of area attacks that can get me out of situations, the capt has a awesome super jump, and falco is great. hes fast and good balance.

I'm bout beat the game, that last guy came out of nowhere! :shock:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Olimar just owns, the trianer has squirtle and his attacks own but he has a bad super jump, charizard kos and ivysuar a crowd killer.

Meta knight has alot of area attacks that can get me out of situations, the capt has a awesome super jump, and falco is great. hes fast and good balance.

This thread is dead, post in the other one.

inuyashakent-2.png

I was going to but that didn't have anything to do with the game, it was just about playing agianst eachother, so I found this one and posted.

Olimar pwns!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I was going to but that didn't have anything to do with the game, it was just about playing agianst eachother, so I found this one and posted.

Olimar pwns!

You think we got 88 pages out of saying "Let's play now!"?

Now let this thread die. -.-

doublesmileyface1.png

• 2 weeks later...