Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!

Well I beat Tabuu on easy (lol), tried 3 times on normal, but used wrong people. Died 2 times on easy, sonic and mario, won with marth, barely hurt.

Stickers; they useful?

About the Canyon and Glacial Peak:

I tried going to both to see why they were flashing, The Canyon is just a 15-30 Ko game, and Glacial peak has nothing about it.. I went through it in a normal game, but since I dont have Ike, (but beat tabuu somehow) it might be flashing cause I havent got him in Maze yet, but no idea for Canyon.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for certain that if you take the Glacial Peak and the middle door, you go to Ike/Marth's area where you can find a BIG BLUE arrow pointing towards the big Subspace-y looking place. The other BIG BLUE ARROW is hanging around at the left end of one of the levels where you find Fox/Diddy/Falco.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

I'm a beast with Lucario. Double Team+ 100+% = 2HKO. Only I'm horrible in a 4-player match. Anyone wanna fight me if someone can tell me how to find my FC?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Though this might be rare to people, I can be good with Mario for his cape can slip people up. I prefer matches with as many people as possible.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I'm a beast with Lucario. Double Team+ 100+% = 2HKO. Only I'm horrible in a 4-player match. Anyone wanna fight me if someone can tell me how to find my FC?

You just have to go online and it'll tell you. If you already did but forgot, just go to your friend roster after connecting to Nintendo WFC.

Anyway, I usually like to play 1v1's, but I sometimes enjoy a good free for all. Especially with awesome items like the bumper XD.

b766094f47b762b7_IMAGE.jpg

:-w

I'm not saying anything but I was looking at your 30 some posts and almost every one of them contains something about super smash bros. :P

Methinks you like the game a bit much. :roll:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Well it beats halo 3.

True.

It doesn't beat Age Of Conan though.

That picture just reminds me how much I hated the game on those crappy floaty carebear graphics.

Noob. :shame:

b766094f47b762b7_IMAGE.jpg

I'm not saying anything but I was looking at your 30 some posts and almost every one of them contains something about super smash bros. :P

Methinks you like the game a bit much. :roll:

I like brawl :thumbsup: Lol, see my sig? I like brawl. Gallade, when I come back home Ill play you lots.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Well it beats halo 3.

That picture just reminds me how much I hated the game on those crappy floaty carebear graphics.

I would hope that, joining Tip.it through playing Runescape, you wouldn't care about the graphics of a game.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Well it beats halo 3.

I would hope that, joining Tip.it through playing Runescape, you wouldn't care about the graphics of a game.

So very true. :lol:

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I don't care for graphics, though instead of seeing rectangles, it's nice to see male and female characters, or a pink/blue piece of a pancake. ::'

I'm just saying the graphics weren't really representing the game or so I thought. They were like 'floatly', 'puffy', 'childish', 'Too Bright', instead of the 'sleak', 'Mature', and 'Refined' graphics I've been used to. I don't know what they were thinking with those graphics...

Last challenge: Finish boss battle on Intense mode.

Oh don't worry

already did it. WITHOUT healing :shock:.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Wow that was awesome. Of course he took damage on Duon, the most annoying boss ever!!! :evil: , and Rayquaza's circle lighting thing, that move is like impossible to dodge!, and Tabuu's stupid pin needle attack. Tha video is impressive. It would be even more impressive if he did it without taking damage at all.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Amazing. :shock:

I'm still stuck on Very Hard, I'm pretty sure I can do it on Hard (RRoD doesn't one-hit, does it?), though I haven't tried. Duon is just annoying, it's even more annoying when you somehow end up on the other side of him. Sure, his ranged attacks won't hit, but you have to worry about staying on the stage, dodging (Kind of) and attacking.

Otherwise, I've tried so many times that I can nearly all the bosses are easy. Once in a while, sure, I'll make a ton of mistakes (95% off Ridley...Heh...), but normally, on a good day I can get 5 or 6 kills without healing.

I'm pretty sure I can do the rest of the challenges I have left, it's just a question of when. Of course, other than Boss Battles on Intense.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Wow that was awesome. Of course he took damage on Duon, the most annoying boss ever!!! :evil: , and Rayquaza's circle lighting thing, that move is like impossible to dodge!, and Tabuu's stupid pin needle attack. Tha video is impressive. It would be even more impressive if he did it without taking damage at all.

Learn to read YouTube video descriptions:

Learn to read YouTube video descriptions:

You beat me to posting that manoman :(

That guy is crazy for doing that lol.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!