Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats just absolutely fake

cloud and sephiroth? chao? TETRIS?!?!?!

I'm not trying to mean anything mean by it, but.. :-w

No, really, Winry, Mallow, Tetris, Donald, what were you expecting? TB@NT aren't that creative.

I'm considering getting a Wii (as my first console ever) soon solely for this game. It really looks good, (and I've already played both other SSB). Sonic looks a bit surrealist there, though, a bit "out of place", if you understand me.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Ah King Dedede... Last I saw of him was him floating around the background of Kirby's Super Smash Bros. stage. I hope he has some good moves, personally I like big characters like Bowser, adds a bit of a... slant to the fight, I dunno.

Dedede was totally unexpected to me though :-s

And LOL at the fake pic ::'

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

:? As good as new characters are for announcement, I would rather they finnish those off quick and let us figure out the rest when time comes. I want ot know about the features more and probably more about the stages.

I really only plan on using Samus anyways.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

LOL at that fake, I see a Hamtaro...

Imagine if that were real? So many choices... It would take years for everyone to chose their person... and 6 players! :lol:

well in melee you could fight 5 wireframes at a time...

what if they were actually working on 6 player online mode!?

:shock:

I made some more simple sigs to link back to this thread:

SupporterSig-1.gif

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=674569&highlight=][img=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/fakeitormakeit/SupporterSig-1.gif][/url]

Wario.gif

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=674569&highlight=][img=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/fakeitormakeit/Wario.gif][/url]

deedeedee.gif

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=674569&highlight=][img=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/fakeitormakeit/deedeedee.gif][/url]

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

I just realised Kratos from Tales of Symphonia's in that fake. Wooo! Please, please, please Nintendo! =P~

This will secure Nintendo's place in the next-gen wars for sure, along with Galaxy. PS3's dead in the water and 360's dropping off...

A stage builder........Is there anything that can make this game better? The stage builder looks amazing. I wonder if we will be able to play with the stage of the day on wifi? Hopefully that is a feature.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I just realised Kratos from Tales of Symphonia's in that fake. Wooo! Please, please, please Nintendo! =P~

This will secure Nintendo's place in the next-gen wars for sure, along with Galaxy. PS3's dead in the water and 360's dropping off...

There was an article in the December issue of OXM (Official X-Box Magazine) all about how all the systems will eventually merge into one. They said it was inevitable but isn't going very fast. I hope this comes true, Master Chief would own in SSB :lol:

There was an article in the December issue of OXM (Official X-Box Magazine) all about how all the systems will eventually merge into one. They said it was inevitable but isn't going very fast. I hope this comes true, Master Chief would own in SSB :lol:

I'm highly skeptical of that TBH. It's noticable they started saying that as soon as it was clear Wii was a threat to XBox's position after the christmas sales, dontcha think? Sounds like a bit of a swan song if you ask me...

I can't see where they've based that either. Iwata's strength so far has lied in the ideal that Nintendo should offer an alternative form of gaming entertainment. There's no way Nintendo would sell out that principle when it's doing so well.

Your king dedede sig says ssbm instead of ssbb just so you know.

As a big fan of nintendo and of course super smash bros I can't wait for this game. To bad it got delayed.

The stage builder looks really nice, like someone said no more winnig final destination stage.

i think its still coming out this december. i got teh newest issue of Nintendo power, and if i read correctly it still says that there is no delay at all. so it may come out this december.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Your king dedede sig says ssbm instead of ssbb just so you know.

As a big fan of nintendo and of course super smash bros I can't wait for this game. To bad it got delayed.

The stage builder looks really nice, like someone said no more winnig final destination stage.

lol shhhhhh no one would have noticed!

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg