Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!

i think its still coming out this december. i got teh newest issue of Nintendo power, and if i read correctly it still says that there is no delay at all. so it may come out this december.

Nintendo Power is not accurate as the announcement of a delay came too late to put it in the issue. Plus, the games creator himself has stated a delay, what makes you think Nintendo Power sets release dates.

Classic mode was announced yesterday. I hope Master Hand is back, he has been in Super Smash Bros since the beginning.

The new stage looks cool. It go's through like 3 changes, and has some enemies in the stage to affect the battle.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its still coming out this december. i got teh newest issue of Nintendo power, and if i read correctly it still says that there is no delay at all. so it may come out this december.

ssbbdateew0.png

I wish it weren't so, but of course most good games get delayed.

I'm looking forward to meta knight, snake, king dedede, samus, link and of course mario, although they all lok good.

I guess i'll have to play galaxy while I wait for this...

Meta Knights final smash looks stupid :?

about the release date, they could have written that article before they announced the change. I wonder if it'll be rated T :lol:

Your right. Meta Knights final smash looks [developmentally delayed]ed. Its not like a garunteed hit like marios is. You have to be accurate or it is wasted.

Meta Knights final smash looks stupid :?

about the release date, they could have written that article before they announced the change. I wonder if it'll be rated T :lol:

Your right. Meta Knights final smash looks [developmentally delayed]. Its not like a garunteed hit like marios is. You have to be accurate or it is wasted.

I see where it has it's limitations, but I'd guess theres some areas where it'd be useful.

Take the donkey kong jungle stage. It's a vertical stage, and so mario's final smash, being a horizontal move, wouldn't be as effective since everyone would be jumping up and down. Heck, if it's anything like the ice climber stage from melee (which I hated) after it gets moving it'll almost be impossible to use. But hey i'm sure there are better final smashes then meta knights out there to use on that stage.

The new appearances are pretty cool. Didn't they do that in the original Super Smash Bros as well?

Ya, but they were pretty simple and limited. I'll bet Sonic's appearance will be pretty sweet :)

This is Runescapeloser22, made a new account name know that I quit Runescape.

Real Rank: Demon Vanquisher

jealoussig-1.jpg

BOSTON RED SOX 2007 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

I thought Vegimite was another word for lesbian.... :oops:

The new appearances are pretty cool. Didn't they do that in the original Super Smash Bros as well?

Ya, but they were pretty simple and limited. I'll bet Sonic's appearance will be pretty sweet :)

ten bucks says theres going to be a robot and out of nowhere he destroys it :D

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Nah.. He'll probably have some sort of ball bounce from the little entrance thing. That was vague, was it not?

This game gets better and better...

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

[hide]

Nah.. He'll probably have some sort of ball bounce from the little entrance thing. That was vague, was it not?

This game gets better and better...

[/hide]

I think that he will do his charge spin and come flying onto the stage. But I'm probably wrong.

If you go to Youtybe you can see Metaknight's moves and more. :thumbsup:

Just type in something like "SSBB Pit" and it will come up with a SSBB fight with Pit in it etc. \'

I forgot that there was a playable demo of SSBB at a Nintendo Event. There are lots of videos on you tube of people playing it.

Unfortunately, :cry:

It doesn't show any videos with Lucas and some other characters. :(

If you want to learn about Meta Knight's moves just go to IGN they have tons of videos from the E for all event incuding the character select screen and Sonic's final smash. I would link it for you but I'm writing this on my phone, I'm sure you can find them.

prospektssigza4.jpg

The returning items are good. I was gonna be mad if the home run bat didn't come back. The beam sword extends out now, I don't know how far it will go though. The new assist trophy looks pretty cool also.

The returning items are good. I was gonna be mad if the home run bat didn't come back. The beam sword extends out now, I don't know how far it will go though. The new assist trophy looks pretty cool also.

the beam sword already extended out this one is just changed drastically

it changed based on your character A button power in other words kirby's beam sword would be nothing compared to bowsers if you just tapped A

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

it changed based on your character A button power in other words kirby's beam sword would be nothing compared to bowsers if you just tapped A

Yeah, now that I think about it I remember that when you use a smash attack the beam sword extended out a little. I already knew that the size of it was different for each character.

Today we get lucas's special moves. I dont see anything really good. I probably will use him as often as I used Ness.

Not very often

Yeah, now that I think about it I remember that when you use a smash attack the beam sword extended out a little. I already knew that the size of it was different for each character.

Today we get lucas's special moves. I dont see anything really good. I probably will use him as often as I used Ness.

Not very often

heheh i see the mini script rofl

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.