Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one has posted yet but here are a few pics anyway.

bowser_070704c.jpgassist02_070702c.jpglink_070618c.jpg

pit_070525d.jpgwario_070620d.jpg

GIGA BOWSER!!!!! probably not playable, but that would be cool. can't wait for this one. Link was always my favorite Super Smash Bros. character, but now Solid Snake is in it. Now i have to choose between my 2 favorite game series.

Play as both. I main several characters in Melee and plan too in Brawl too. :)

In the video it seems that sonic is going to shape up to be a very good character. Of course they make every character look good when they are being fetured in the video. I wonder if the way to control him will be like in the actuall sonic games that were on gamcube. Where he would jump up and then you would press a or something to do that ball thing down. I bet his B attack will be alot like Jiggilypuffs.

Not a huge sonic fan but not disapointed either.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Lol, the USA Release date has changed to TBD (To be Decided) :o It could be delayed!

OMG PLEASE NO... This is Runescapeloser22 (Bballchamp23) btw on a proxy, cause I have like 1 day left on my ban (dont wanna discuss).

But Sonic... WOOT!!! He'll be my new fav character <3:

And if the USA release date is delayed I guess it wouldn't be all that bad because it would fit in more with the EU release

Now for my rant.

I thought when they added Snake, it was a slippery slope.

Now Sonic has been added, im disappointed and saddened. SSB was a game for Nintendo characters, not every character :evil:

I bet you this is going to suck quite alot, like Zelda Phantom Hourglass. (Which i have completed, and is crapola.)

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Ewww Sonic... ewww release date being changed... This day is a horrible day for Smash Bros fans. :(

....Anyone remember this interview at e3? http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22608.html.. Oh what did I hear?.. was that "we gonna meet these dates" he said at 1:20?.. I think so, which means that it's coming out sooner! *crosses fingers* They have to meet the day by Dec 3rd if not Reggie is a huge hipocret .

Quit RuneScape :)

Now for my rant.

I thought when they added Snake, it was a slippery slope.

Now Sonic has been added, im disappointed and saddened. SSB was a game for Nintendo characters, not every character :evil:

I bet you this is going to suck quite alot, like Zelda Phantom Hourglass. (Which i have completed, and is crapola.)

You do realize that Snake was a Nintendo character in 1991 and Sonic is now a Nintendo exclusive?

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

The videos and inclusion of Sonic make me crave the game more. I don't mind the delay because it means I have more time to spend on other games. Specifically Fifa/Pro Evo + Mario Galaxy :) I think including Sonic is a great idea and I personally think he looks very cool in the game. The delay will definitely boost sales of other Wii games, especially "Mario & Sonic at the Olympics".

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

erkid"]Ewww Sonic... ewww release date being changed... This day is a horrible day for Smash Bros fans. :(

....Anyone remember this interview at e3? http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22608.html.. Oh what did I hear?.. was that "we gonna meet these dates" he said at 1:20?.. I think so, which means that it's coming out sooner! *crosses fingers* They have to meet the day by Dec 3rd if not Reggie is a huge hipocret .

Well they said on all the trailers that the game was comming out in 2007. So even if it isn't comming out on December 3rd it would have to be in December.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Sonic, wow. Awesome!

It was expected I guess. New character for me to pwn with now ::'

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

erkid"]Ewww Sonic... ewww release date being changed... This day is a horrible day for Smash Bros fans. :(

Well they said on all the trailers that the game was comming out in 2007. So even if it isn't comming out on December 3rd it would have to be in December.

It doesn't matter anymore:

Wii Software

Monster Hunter 3 will be released for Wii

Nintendo is developing Super Mario Stadium Baseball (tenative title) for Wii

Super Smash Bros. Brawl will feature Sonic the Hedgehog as a playable character. Nintendo showed brief gameplay footage of him transforming into Super Sonic, and the game will include online functionality for both regular brawls and some form of co-operative play

Brawl will be released in Japan on January 24, 2008; the American release date of December 3, 2007 still holds.

Mario Kart Wii will introduce motorcycles to the gameplay and ship during Spring 2008

Wii Fit will be released in Japan on December 1 at the retail price of 8,800 Yen

Quit RuneScape :)

I just had to come back to this thread tosee the eruption of OMG SONIC replies XD

I have to admit when i heard about it i started giggling uncontrollably..

to all you who say that omg noes SSB was for nintendos im displeased :( really now, this is sonic the hedgehog he is the greatest exception of all time and this is not meaning that every character from everywhere else will join the series...

[hide=Kinda long quote]

erkid"]

It doesn't matter anymore:

Wii Software

Monster Hunter 3 will be released for Wii

Nintendo is developing Super Mario Stadium Baseball (tenative title) for Wii

Super Smash Bros. Brawl will feature Sonic the Hedgehog as a playable character. Nintendo showed brief gameplay footage of him transforming into Super Sonic, and the game will include online functionality for both regular brawls and some form of co-operative play

Brawl will be released in Japan on January 24, 2008; the American release date of December 3, 2007 still holds.

Mario Kart Wii will introduce motorcycles to the gameplay and ship during Spring 2008

Wii Fit will be released in Japan on December 1 at the retail price of 8,800 Yen

[/hide]

Well thats a big load off my mind. I mean if I have to wait for this game any longer i think i'm going to explode :anxious: :-X -.-

prospektssigza4.jpg