Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!

Well generally the smash characters never get taken out of the game, but increase in number. Although this one could be different.

Yeah but Young Link won't be in the new one by the looks of things. So maybe that theory dones't hold true this time. :cry:

What's happened to Ness anyway? I know he was about as much use as a hole in a wall, but I wanna know. Doing the training thingie where you had to use his PK Hammer to blast him upwards was fun. :P

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well generally the smash characters never get taken out of the game, but increase in number. Although this one could be different.

Yeah but Young Link won't be in the new one by the looks of things. So maybe that theory dones't hold true this time. :cry:

What's happened to Ness anyway? I know he was about as much use as a hole in a wall, but I wanna know. Doing the training thingie where you had to use his PK Hammer to blast him upwards was fun. :P

Ness is not useless. He can be very fun to use when you want to annoy the heck out of people. And shiek will most likely not be in brawl. If you notice, they base the characters off the most recent game they were in. In twilight princess Zelda did not turn into shiek. It also said on the brawl site that Zelda would rely more on her magic this time around.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Nobody's confirmed for the game 'til it's on the Dojo or in a trailer, so it's unkown for the msot part who's goin' to come back.

Ness is the most uncertain. Though he's one of the original 12, he was originally gonna be replaced by Lucas of Mother 3, but due to time constraints, they kept him in. Nintendo also wants to import mother 3 here, and Lucas would be an amazing way to hype it up. We'll have to wait and see.

Ness is not useless. He can be very fun to use when you want to annoy the heck out of people. And shiek will most likely not be in brawl. If you notice, they base the characters off the most recent game they were in. In twilight princess Zelda did not turn into shiek. It also said on the brawl site that Zelda would rely more on her magic this time around.

If they get Sheik out, I won't buy the Wii. Simple as that. :XD:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

While we're talking about previous characters and how they might not be in brawl, does anyone know whether or not the ice climbers are still in? They were really fun to play as.

you and i should both be relieved because.....

ICE CLIMBERS ARE BACK!!!!!!!! \' double teaming without cheating FTW

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

While we're talking about previous characters and how they might not be in brawl, does anyone know whether or not the ice climbers are still in? They were really fun to play as.

WOOOOOT!!!!!! :D :D kinda funny since they gave the update about them the day after i said that.
Dominator428.png

WOOOOOT!!!!!! :D :D kinda funny since they gave the update about them the day after i said that.

I love the ice climbers in classic mode <3: I beat the whole thing in like 6 minutes and Master Hand is 20 seconds with them <3:<3:<3:

I love the ice climbers in classic mode <3: I beat the whole thing in like 6 minutes and Master Hand is 20 seconds with them <3:<3:<3:

The ice climbers are my main, I love that they have made it back into the frey!

Hey, these are some amazing Melee vidoes from 2006 NYC Championship!

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

can you play against others online?

the site didn't really specify and wiki said they had an interest but didn't give a clear answer to yes or no

It was said to be wifi in CoroCoro (or Famitsu, one of the two, not so sure), so let's hope so. :)

But you know, it's not confirmed 'til it's on the dojo.

Also, this rumored to be the boxart:

4pjtus7.jpg

No pre-rendered pictures, good lighting, and new artwork. This could very well be real.

W000000000T GO SUPER SMASH BROS!!!

Marth's and Donkey Kong's were the BEST taunts on Earth.

Do you actually know what he says on the taunt? I've always wanted to know that.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

actually the box of SSBB box is pure blk with the words Super Smash Bro's Brawl on it in red letters. i have seen the box that its coming out in, in gamestop.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

actually the box of SSBB box is pure blk with the words Super Smash Bro's Brawl on it in red letters. i have seen the box that its coming out in, in gamestop.

Lol. That's because they don't have the official box art yet. Don't worry, that's definitely not the cover.

Online play. . .

Online. . . Play. . .

ONLINE PLAY!

p2gq.jpg

I'm not sure if your being sarcastic but lol if you believe that. That's just what they put up when they have no picture of the box art yet. You made my day.. Well online made my day.. you just made it better :D.

Quit RuneScape :)