Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite vet: Samus or Zelda/Sheik

Favorite newcomer: Metaknight or Snake

All I can say is =P~

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

Ew you like Yoshi? I hate Yoshi, I usually go with long range or very fast cool characters like in the last game my main characters were Zelda, falcon and peach and in the new game I'm most likely going to play as Pit the most, if I like him.

Oh yoshi can be quite annoying. :twisted:

prospektssigza4.jpg

Ew you like Yoshi? I hate Yoshi, I usually go with long range or very fast cool characters like in the last game my main characters were Zelda, falcon and peach and in the new game I'm most likely going to play as Pit the most, if I like him.

everyone hates yoshi, they go haha, you use yoshi wtf? then i smash their face in and they hate yoshi even more

<3 the green dinosaur

Wow, Poke'mon Trainer (His name is Red, He is NOT Ash from the anime, since anime characters have already been said to not be able to get in if they are characters of anime origin) was a really unexpected character. I remember how on Smashboards people were constantly criticizing the idea, saying his best chances of getting in was him being a punching bag.

Eat it. :lol:

Wow, Poke'mon Trainer (His name is Red, He is NOT Ash from the anime, since anime characters have already been said to not be able to get in if they are characters of anime origin) was a really unexpected character. I remember how on Smashboards people were constantly criticizing the idea, saying his best chances of getting in was him being a punching bag.

Nsider or smashbords.com? Just wondering

Quit RuneScape :)

erkid"]

Nsider or smashbords.com? Just wondering

Smashboards.com

It's a cool site if you can ignore all the flaming.

i typed super smash bros brawl on google and went on the 2nd link AND it said there was a pokemon character!! pmg

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

i hope this will be a good game. go yoshi.and pokemon trainer. wonder what that will be like to play as 3 differnt pokemon, and using groudon from a pokeball... same with deoxys, wonder if other legandarys from ruby/sappire will get in.

P.S, yoshi sucks ingame, but i like him otherwise.

Well there's rumours going round that sonic is going to be in it. I hate that idea. he is no nintendo character.

I'm mostly looking forward to The meta knight. He seems ver cool.

But my favourite character is roy. if he doesn't count as a veteren (sp?).

Ike :bow:

If ike's coming out i would be... slightly happy slightly disappointed. i know he's the main character in Path of radience. But I'd much prefer soren or titania. Other main characters in the series. Or play as the black knight. Even better.

They just HAD to go with ike. -.- . <.<

i hope roy comes back to, i simply kick butt with him.

and sonic, i hope he does not come in, hes not even nintendo!

on the other hand, he's been on a wii game, so who knows?

and im not sure if sega was made by nintendo or anything...

I just hope that there is an online option. Been playing Melee ever since we got the game in May 2002 so I'm pretty good with all the characters. But especially Mario & Roy.

I think that the final smash for the Pok̮̩̉̉mon trainer is a combined attack by all three of the Pok̮̩̉̉mon.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sonic in the game but a character like Viewtiful Joe would be so much more appropriate really. You can't rule out Sonic being in the game considering that there's the Olympics game with Mario & Sonic both in it together.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Sonic should be in Brawl. Not only was he teased to be in Melee, he's the most requested third-party character. His rivalry with Sonic makes him good for fighting with him, and he would make a very good speed-based character. Not to mention the game Sonic & Mario at the Olympics, that shows a huge bond between Nintendo and Sega.

Sonic's a near shoe-in for Brawl, guys.