Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else think King Dedede is gonna be in it? He was one of the most requested characters in Japan, plus Sakurai (the developer of SSBB) stated he wants him in. This may be his last Super Smash game, so maybe he'll throw him in there since it's his creation (he didn't want to clog up the roster with Kirby characters in the last couple games, ti wouldn't be fair to other chracters from other developers).

Also Ridley I believe was the 3rd most requested character for SSBB. He'd be awesome, he's one of the coolest (and underrated) baddies ever. he shoudl go in.

As for third-party characters, Sakurai said there's only gonna be one or two more. Most people think it's gonna be Sonic and Megaman (both awesome, 'specially Megaman), since Sony and Capcom have a tight relaitionship with Nintendo. Afterall, that Sonic & Mario at the olympics sure does hint towards it. Sakurai also mentioned twice that he wanted Megaman in the game (more than any other third-party character).

(And don't ask for links to that info, I read it all off smashboards.com, and I don't wanna have to dig through all the threads to find that info, 'cause I'm lazy :P :wink: )

Anybody else think King Dedede is gonna be in it? He was one of the most requested characters in Japan, plus Sakurai (the developer of SSBB) stated he wants him in. This may be his last Super Smash game, so maybe he'll throw him in there since it's his creation (he didn't want to clog up the roster with Kirby characters in the last couple games, ti wouldn't be fair to other chracters from other developers).

Also Ridley I believe was the 3rd most requested character for SSBB. He'd be awesome, he's one of the coolest (and underrated) baddies ever. he shoudl go in.

As for third-party characters, Sakurai said there's only gonna be one or two more. Most people think it's gonna be Sonic and Megaman (both awesome, 'specially Megaman), since Sony and Capcom have a tight relaitionship with Nintendo. Afterall, that Sonic & Mario at the olympics sure does hint towards it. Sakurai also mentioned twice that he wanted Megaman in the game (more than any other third-party character).

(And don't ask for links to that info, I read it all off smashboards.com, and I don't wanna have to dig through all the threads to find that info, 'cause I'm lazy :P :wink: )

You can find all that information on Wikipedia. Here is a link to SSBB info.

Although sonic was the most requested i'm not sure how they would get him to fit into the game. :?

prospektssigza4.jpg

Young Link won't be back more than likely since he was a clone of Link and they stated they didn't want clones. Also Young Link is from Oot and Brawl is going to be based off of TP so anything from n64 LOZ games won't probably get in. More than likely no Shiek either.

C.Falcon will probably be back in since Samurai Goro is in. It shows C.Falcon's symbol too.

worldb05qp6.gif

Quit RuneScape :)

Donkey Kong is back in for sure, but E3 was pretty much a huge dissapointment with the lack of new info. On the upside, today's post has the starfox fleet theme to listen to, which I suggest everyone does right now.

Yeah it is very cool.

Oh and [bleep]erkid if Zelda is in Brawl then how could shiek not be? :XD:

prospektssigza4.jpg

Donkey Kong is back in for sure, but E3 was pretty much a huge dissapointment with the lack of new info. On the upside, today's post has the starfox fleet theme to listen to, which I suggest everyone does right now.

Yeah it is very cool.

Oh and [bleep]erkid if Zelda is in Brawl then how could shiek not be? :XD:

Shiek is from Oot. They base they characters off the newest games the character is from. That's why Zelda has brown hair and not blonde.

Does anyone have a clue to what the sites latest update means? Very strange.

I believe thats the story line.... :|

Its actually a new game mode, like giant mele or lighting mele. :wink:

It seems way cool, and likely to be the main game mode or storyline.

Aw, i liked the main game mode like in the previous super smashes.....

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

The main game mode stays exactly the same as it has always been...

Trophie mode is just another mode like giant mele. If you don't believe me check where the update is located. (under game modes)

prospektssigza4.jpg

Trophie mode is just another mode like giant mele. If you don't believe me check where the update is located. (under game modes)

Can you give me a link to that? I never heard any anouncement that the main game/story mode will stay the same...

There is no proof of that.. You can think that but it probably won't be that.

erkid"]

There is no proof of that.. You can think that but it probably won't be that.

If you want to know if you will still be fighting the same just look at the pictures...

If you want to know if the story mode will be the same think of any reason why it wouldn't be included, i am with 99% assurity that they will still have classic mode. I guess we will have wait until December 3rd to see who is right. (me)

prospektssigza4.jpg

Ooh, I like the look of the new Rumble Falls level.

Its looks nice, but it better not go as fast as the ice climbers lvl in mele. You can't even fight it goes up so fast.

I hated that level with a passion.

Looks like Yoshi's back in :). New special move too.

erkid"]
Ooh, I like the look of the new Rumble Falls level.

Its looks nice, but it better not go as fast as the ice climbers lvl in mele. You can't even fight it goes up so fast.

I hated that level with a passion.

Looks like Yoshi's back in :). New special move too.

I'm really happy they made yoshi be able to jump with his egg toss. I mean he would jump pretty high before but sometimes you would get knocked out so hard that you couldn't jump.

prospektssigza4.jpg