Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!

yay diddy kong! In DK N64, he was my favorite and same in DKC 1 and 2.

Edit: I've been playing SSBM ever since it came out and I can't wait for this one, I usually like quick, evasive and effective characters, like falco, roy, peach and zelda(if you can use her correctly she is very good).

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But my favourite character is roy. if he doesn't count as a veteren (sp?).
Same here

Ike :bow:

If ike's coming out i would be... slightly happy slightly disappointed. i know he's the main character in Path of radience. But I'd much prefer soren or titania. Other main characters in the series. Or play as the black knight. Even better.

They just HAD to go with ike. -.- . <.<

To be perfectly honest, I'm just glad Fire Emblem retained a character. And there might still be a chance of other FE being unlockable as was the case with Roy/Math in melee :D

But my favourite character is roy. if he doesn't count as a veteren (sp?).
Same here

Ike :bow:

If ike's coming out i would be... slightly happy slightly disappointed. i know he's the main character in Path of radience. But I'd much prefer soren or titania. Other main characters in the series. Or play as the black knight. Even better.

They just HAD to go with ike. -.- . <.<

To be perfectly honest, I'm just glad Fire Emblem retained a character. And there might still be a chance of other FE being unlockable as was the case with Roy/Math in melee :D

If they don't have Roy/Marth I'm going to kill someone... Those two and Pikachu were my go-to guys in Melee (Pikachu and Luigi for original).

Cowards can't block Warriors.

Fox has always been my best character, followed by Shiek and Marth.

Are all of them going to be in Brawl?

Are most of you guys super experts at SSBM? Like beating three lvl9 foxes is nothing to you? just wondering.

kingtut3.png

Fox has always been my best character, followed by Shiek and Marth.

Are all of them going to be in Brawl?

Are most of you guys super experts at SSBM? Like beating three lvl9 foxes is nothing to you? just wondering.

Fox is comfirmed. Marth will more than likely come back. Shiek was mention in a interview from someone that works on the game saying that he was incharge of making Shiek, Ganondorf and Link.

Quit RuneScape :)

An update has been made, introducing the Superspicy Curry item! :lol: The game is making good progress so far. This game should have online play if it does, we should so make a Tournament <3:

If you look up Brawl in Wikipedia it shows you part of an interview with the director of the game, Masahiro Sakurai. Which confirms online play, but it will not have an online ranking system. Oh and i would so have that tournament covered. :wink:

prospektssigza4.jpg

I LOVE THIS GAME ALREADY.

I'm so preordering it in a few weeks <3:<3:<3:

My best characters...

Captain Falcon > Marth > Kirby > Young Link > Dr. Mario/Mewtwo

So far only Kirby is confirmed :cry: (For some reason you guys think Marth is confirmed too)

If Kirby and Marth are the only ones coming back, then I'll learn how to use some of the new characters, I'm sure some of them will be amazing!

I just hope Captain Falcon comes back, I love him :D

I hope Mr. Game & Watch comes back too, he was so awesome! (not really) :lol:

imo charizard is going to be a little over powered what with the gliding, fire spitting, and rock throwing :?

but wither way all my skill and pateince is going into meta knight and maybe the ivysaur version of pokemon trainer

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

So far only Kirby is confirmed :cry: (For some reason you guys think Marth is confirmed too)
Not that I have read. So far the only Fire Emblem character to be confirmed has been Ike :-?

Laugh now Smash bros newbie, just wait until our little tipit tournment to see who's wrong. :)

P.S.: Axel is better then Riku

:evil: :cry:

oh well i dont have a wii but i might be getting one this christmas

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Brawl looks amazing, I mean did you see the grphics in the "this world" and its sequal updates? The grphics are stunning for Nintendo!

I can't wait to play as meta knight

How do you stand on the whole Nook debate? (that is a huge spam topic on the nintendo forums, if you go there or not, I don't know)

-If you don't know what I mean is that Tom Nook haters (Tom Nook is from the Animal Crossing series) think that he would be in, but there only true evidence is that he is in the bacround of the stage. Nook Supporters (me) know that he will be in just cause were smart :P . Where do you stand on this debate?

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

Hmm, with the Tom Nook debate I don't think it would be unreasonable to think he might be in it, but then again, when did any Animal Crossing characters learn to fight?

p2gq.jpg

Hmm, with the Tom Nook debate I don't think it would be unreasonable to think he might be in it, but then again, when did any Animal Crossing characters learn to fight?

Some people claim that in the DS version you were able to ask him about his past. Some say he owned a fight club, but I have never herd that. All he ever told me was that he moved to the city and had a very harsh life there. Sill, he could do the normal punches and kicks, along with using the sling shot and all of that

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage