Har Har Let's All IM Each Other Thread ( Is this allowed?..)

Revenga

Knowing Tip.it I have an iffy feeling ya'll might not like this topic, but I might as well give it a shot. I also am well aware that at the bottom of each individual's posts are contact lists, but who acually clicks those anyway? And really... this thread let people know if they acually want to be bothered.

I'm bored, and i'd like to make my messenger's friends list get alot bigger, and you can help!

If you'd like to be bothered, just post your stuff here and i'll be sure to spam yuh, err, get to know you.

Msn: [email protected]

Yahoo: Atf_asylum

AIM: Iix asylum Xii.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

My AIM name is - Kashi4President - I don't use it very often, but you may catch me on sometimes.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

[email protected]

Bother me if you wish. Even if you're one of those 3 scammers who have offered to "let me try their new rs client program." :lol:

Haha they are so stupid they make my day when I talk to them. I always lead them on thinking they'll get me and then I pull the plug at the last minute. Wasting scammers time is fun, seriously!

But yeah add me if you want I've already got a few Tip.iter's who have added me and we've had a few good talks. :)