You Know You're Old-School When...

bbalking

If you remember when the updates were just quick notes signed by andrew gower.....the good times.

QFT, when it was actually written by him and was slightly personal.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me:

-when santa hats were 100-200k

-p hat or mask sets were about 16mil?

-when rangers were noobs cause mith arrow was the strongest

-when there was no major population of autoers and bots

-no slayer, no construction

When you played rsc and realise that rs2 just can't beat it no matter what.

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

What about when you remember training at black knight castle on guards wearing bronze med and iron chain and it was awesome xp, around 6-8k hp xp an hour.

Or when you were smelting bars the bar you were smelting appeared above your head in a circle, and even when you didnt have the level, if you tried to smelt rune a rune bar would appear above your head, meaning you would have lots of people gather around you in awe.

Also I sold a red and white party hat back in the day for about 50k each. Then when i wanted a d med i sold mask set for around 200k so i would have enough to buy for around 2.1m and 100 shark :(

When you still can't figure out why they removed the tell command.

its true, it really was good.

but ithnk i know why hehe .

talking with ur friends u sometimes had to pass on messages to others, so u had to write i.e to who da best "tell meili i'm out of toilet paper" . now that is all good and well. but i'd end up writing to u "i'm out of toilet paper" or get the annoying "player is not online" . which 9 out of 10 times was the case :P

oh , and i bet the char named "HIM" got random messages all the time \' \' \'

What about when you remember training at black knight castle on guards wearing bronze med and iron chain and it was awesome xp, around 6-8k hp xp an hour.

Or when you were smelting bars the bar you were smelting appeared above your head in a circle, and even when you didnt have the level, if you tried to smelt rune a rune bar would appear above your head, meaning you would have lots of people gather around you in awe.

Also I sold a red and white party hat back in the day for about 50k each. Then when i wanted a d med i sold mask set for around 200k so i would have enough to buy for around 2.1m and 100 shark :(

Ha! Yeah! I remember training on the black knights, and when going in there was a very scary endeavor, they were actually feared back in the day..hahaha

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

talking with ur friends u sometimes had to pass on messages to others, so u had to write i.e to who da best "tell meili i'm out of toilet paper" . now that is all good and well. but i'd end up writing to u "i'm out of toilet paper" or get the annoying "player is not online" . which 9 out of 10 times was the case :P

*hands him some toilet paper*

Yeah I always mistelled "him" but he was never online anyway. :P

*hands him some toilet paper*

Yeah I always mistelled "him" but he was never online anyway. :P

yeah, he probly quit after getting spammed hahaha

When you remember almost buying a White partyhat from a general store for 5gp, but only having 3gp on you.

The Zebera is getting faster! The road to 99 Agility

Previous 99s (in order)

Fishing, November 23rd, 2009.

Attack, November 23rd, 2009 (got it about 10 minutes after Fishing)

Hitpoints (well, it was back then), December 28th, 2009

Defence, February 27, 2010

When you remember almost buying a White partyhat from a general store for 5gp, but only having 3gp on you.

lol rofl.

i remember Capinurass (her name) sold me one for 1k in lumby when they dropped and there were tons in the general store around lumby at the time to my horror :ohnoes:

If you remember when runescape was in black & white

I don't ever think RS was black and white.

I think you're truely oldschool if you were around in RS classic, that's a player who has been through the most and witnessed the full impact of the RS updates.

I remember when the Wilderness was realeased :oops: August 2001, when I first logged on and got lost in Lumbridge <3:

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

You know your truly old school when you thought the slayer icon looked like a cloud :-# :-# :-#

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

If you remember when runescape was in black & white

I don't ever think RS was black and white.

I think you're truely oldschool if you were around in RS classic, that's a player who has been through the most and witnessed the full impact of the RS updates.

I remember when the Wilderness was realeased :oops: August 2001, when I first logged on and got lost in Lumbridge <3:

Haha I remember people kept saying "Wilderness comes out tomorrow!" the whole while I was thinking it was a MOVIE, ha!

I also remember my first trip into Wilderness, the day it came out...I was scared to go past level 5 or so.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

You remember when god magics was the most powerful attack in runescape.

Dogatehw.png

Life is like riding a bicycle, you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t fall off unless you stop pedaling.

When your version of a random event is a lvl 15 walking by saying @ran@ lol

Wasn't the 'random event' of the old days 'Null' :P?

Anyways, i reckon you're oldschool if you started in 2002 in before.

I think null was a lag realted thing..

I'm gonna go with whoever said trying to change dskirt to legs.

I miss that guy :(

or if you know what fook's sig is talking about..

35b9enp.jpg