Zeljovac's Blog - Hacked and recovering!! 142/1000 rune ore

First off Ill give an intro and ill make myself a banner later :P

Hi, My name is Jordan, But my friends call me JJ, or just J :D, I'm 17 years old going into my senior year of high school, I live in Saint Louis, Missouri, i have an older brother, David who is 18, two older sisters, Sara, 20, and Denise, 24, and one younger sister, Sydney, 5,

I have been Playing Rs since about 2 weeks after it opened up to the public, was 11 at the time, and have was within the first 100 people to achieve 99 Strength, needless to say i no lifed when i was young but i dont play as much as i used to due to school, work and a social life, And this is my story...

Well i logged on today to find my bank completely empty, with the exception of my fighter torso (i don't know why it wasn't dropped but i wont argue, it was a pain to get anyway).

This being the second time i was hacked in under a week, i am disappointed that i have to start from scratch after losing what must have been over 700m in cash, pk-ing supplies, and rares (most recent bank picture posted below).

Some of you may be wondering how the hacker got into my bank, and i will say that in over 5 years of playing and never being hacked, my arrogance and the inconvenience of a bank pin got the better of me so i deleted it for pk-ing reasons.

My goal now is to try and make back what i have lost, using the rest of my summer break. To achieve this I will be putting 86 mining to use and mining somewhere close to 1k rune ores. This will sell for about 12 Million and i can then use that cash to buy a set of veracs, along with considerable supplies for Kq-ing and then find a good partner to go with and get a couple of chain drops, splitting them evenly and re buying my pking supplies, Barrows sets, and gaining back the essentials (runes, potions, etc...)I have no aspirations of getting anywhere near my previous wealth, and all this money will simply be the backbone of my bank, and if and when the rares and more cash start to come in, all the better.

Now, on to buisness Here is what my bank looks like at the present (will update most likely every other day or just post my ore count

zelhacked71007ye7.png

I guess I will also post my current stats and my most rescent inventory picture to show you all what ive lost (yes i stake alot, but i will hold off staking until i regain my essentials, because i find that if you bet scared money then you will ultimately lose).

Stats:

zelstats71007lx9.png

Most Recent Invent pic, this isnt what i had when i was hacked... basically the 400M cash was put into buyalbe 99's (pray, farm, herb, crafting, etc...)

and i only had ONE of each red, white, and blue phats at the time of the hacking

winningsmarch307iz8.png

Post here 4 cookiez and huggles

Don't ask to give me donations because i refuse to take them, thats simply because i feel obligated to pay someone back for anything they give me, i'm just wierd like that k?

If you ever want to get a hold of me, my private chat is on all the time and I am usually in #Tip-it on IRC, if not either of those i rent out a teamspeak server of my own

click here to download teamspeak for yourself, its fast free and easy!

My server ip is vs2.progamerhosting.com:4002

Pm me on forums on ingame if you have any questions on how to get teamspeak up and running, of course you will need a microphone to talk, or speakers to just listen, its up to you, But i suggest you get one ($10 at walmart kids :lol: )

Thanks for reading, and if you read through my wall of text and got to this message at least post a good luck :)

j_birdd.png

Good luck getting your stuff back dude!

Well very nice best of bank picture thing very kool! I'm taking it you got rares at drop?

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Good luck getting your stuff back dude!

Well very nice best of bank picture thing very kool! I'm taking it you got rares at drop?

I was around for the phat drop yes, but those were won staking back in march :P look at the pic more closely

j_birdd.png

ouch... dam hackers and scammer do my head in... :(

good luck making it all back, you should be able to :D

8724th person to 85 slayer on 17/02/07. 99 attck. 88/90 slayer

whips - 35+

dragon drops - 6 chains, 3 legs, 6 skirt, 2 med, 2 left halfs, 4 d2hs, 2 axes and 1 spear

bones2peaches.png

good luck man, should take some time but you'll make it.

i guess the hackers strike again :boohoo:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

That would make me feel really depressed. :wall: It must have taken alot to decide to keep going. =D>

Mining rune would be really handy, too bad I hate mining. Good luck with all that you are trying to get back! ::'

blackmfmcape,owen13000.gif

owen13000.gif

i would be mad if tht happened :( :wall: :evil:

dude get tht account bck! dont let a hacker take something he deserves! get it all back! every hacker doesnt deserve anything get it bck!

I hope your not the one who pmed me in game becuase you made youself look like a total idiot... if you even read anything i posted you would see that i do, indeed have my account back, no need to act like a hero and yell at me because you got confused. Thanks for the encouragement, but next time try to read a little more thoroughly before you act rashly

j_birdd.png

owch...thats gotta stink, but atleast you have a good attitude about it. Ill gladly donate some rune stuff(no need to pay back)

Question: Why not stake or pk to get some stuff back?

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

OUCH! :shock:

really bad luck, hope you got a bank pin now lol.... looking postivly on the bright side they left torso! good luck with the mining, what lvl will that get you btw?

This doesn't come close to the time someone caught a friend tossing off to a night elf dancing in World of Warcraft...

holyfear1du4.png

Please give my blog some luv 0.0

OUCH! :shock:

really bad luck, hope you got a bank pin now lol.... looking postivly on the bright side they left torso! good luck with the mining, what lvl will that get you btw?

ill still be 86, no levels gained, i need about 1.6k for 87, and ill get that eventually, the only thing i mine is rune and the occasional coal

j_birdd.png

Hey, sorry to hear it, but i'm sure your probably already tired of hearing it, so no sympathy for you.

With rune mining i'm sure you'll be back on your feet in no time, and I'd be glad to add you. :D

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

dude i feel so bad for you i'm adding you 'cuz i need a friend who's ownsauce like you :wink:

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.