Being "emo" is silly?

l33thunt3r

Haha, there's like 5 freaking walls between me and her.

1 - Her mom doesn't like me

2 - She lives 2 hours away

3 - Her cell phone doesn't get service in her house, she lives at the bottom of a hill (I know, I lmao'ed too, until I realized I couldn't call her)

4 - She and I are pretty busy, and our only way of communication is MSN.

5 - We can never go out, because of all these obstacles, which is hurting me the most.

Ugh..

Wasn't "emo" emotive hardcore? :|

I'm over that crap day now, today's a new day, and I miss her just as much, can't handle playing CS or anything at all.

Any alternatives to banging my head on the wall?

Nope, emo is short for emotional, and if you want to add it, emotion problems. Again, do you have her number? Does she have your? Listen to some christian rock or something, or maybe uplifting rock music. BUT NEVER EVER EVER EVER play rock love music...That'll screw everything up.

No wonder I would get so emotional when I played rock love music when I was depressed. <.<

Although some Maroon 5 stuff kinda helps me, some Freedom Call (power metal - except all songs are uplifting), Breaking Benjamin, some Good Charlotte (don't listen to Break Apart Her Heart or My Bloody Valentine! It'll [bleep] you up!), Creed, Green Day (some songs lift me up). Don't listen to All-American Rejects, except maybe Move Along (most of their songs are kind of sad).

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

dude i know what your going through..

i met this girl at the fair..and she lives about 30 mins away...

but with my cruddy car i hardly go up to see her..but i guess 30 mins away isnt as bad as 2...

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

Emo is more along the lines of, always depressed for no good reason, being sad that someone you really like is far from you is called being normal...anyone who says otherwise has never really liked anyone/loved anyone

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Shoving-icecream-down-mouth = fun =/= emo

Oh, if you can manage to keep in touch with her for a while, I'm sure her mom will get over it. I'm thinking that once her mom begins to like you, she could see you instead of you going there.

What do your parents think of her? You could always ask them to take you there, although that may be unhelpful in a date.... :XD:

Erm, have any public transportation? Over here in New york, thats elementary.

And she needs a better cell-phone provider, if connection cant reach down into valleys...

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

I'm over that crap day now, today's a new day, and I miss her just as much, can't handle playing CS or anything at all.

Nope, emo is short for emotional, and if you want to add it, emotion problems. Again, do you have her number? Does she have your? Listen to some christian rock or something, or maybe uplifting rock music. BUT NEVER EVER EVER EVER play rock love music...That'll screw everything up.

No wonder I would get so emotional when I played rock love music when I was depressed. <.<

Although some Maroon 5 stuff kinda helps me, some Freedom Call (power metal - except all songs are uplifting), Breaking Benjamin, some Good Charlotte (don't listen to Break Apart Her Heart or My Bloody Valentine! It'll [bleep] you up!), Creed, Green Day (some songs lift me up). Don't listen to All-American Rejects, except maybe Move Along (most of their songs are kind of sad).

Creed and Green Day are the bands that uplift you to the mx if you listen to their deep songs, Creed's Higher and My Sacrifice are my favorite songs by far, also Weathered is deep and With Arms wide open. :P Green Day isn't too much my favorite at all, Wake me up when September ends is pretty good. :P

But yeah, rock can/can't help when you are feeling down, especially if you love someone and are far apart. It depends on who you are.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

I thought of another one! Far Away by Nickelback is deep, also.

And Flying Higher & Arms Wide Open by Creed were two songs that helped me some after I was going through heartbreak.

@Sephiroth_King:

Yeah, those are good songs, except Wake Me Up When September Ends was a song I used to sing when I was sad.

SWAG

I always listen to uplifting music to start off my day. I'm combining the music with meditation as well. It really keeps me up and feeling great. It also makes me energetic and more alive.

SWAG

Forget those whiny bands, you need yourself some good metal. :twisted: 8-) .

Seriously though, having emotions doesn't make you emo -- it makes you human.

I have all that grindcore stuff, just Bodom and In Flames really appeals to me, Melo-Death.

As long as you dont cut yourself, you arent emo, and thus, fine.

Oh no. It's another stereotypical answer.... From Lionheart!? :|

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I have all that grindcore stuff, just Bodom and In Flames really appeals to me, Melo-Death.

In flames is metal core crap. <.<. Bodem is alright.

But... back on topic.

Oh no. It's another stereotypical answer.... From Lionheart!?

You mean he classified a stereotype with a stereotypical answer? Unheard of!

hint: the meaning of 'emo' is a stereotype in its self. If you don't follow that kind of stereotype than maybe don't lump your self in with them?

Every one says "Emo" people cut themselves. "Emo" is now just a fashion trend. Much like so-called "Non-comformists" (Who now completely contradict the term). You feel hurt because you miss someone you have grown attatched to? That is you being emo. but not "emo", emotional.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I don't even think I need to say it considering it's been said so many times.

According to your definition everyone is emo at one point in their lives. That's not emo. :wink:

Have you gotten in contact with her at all since you left? On the phone or computer or anything?

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I don't even think I need to say it considering it's been said so many times.

According to your definition everyone is emo at one point in their lives. That's not emo. :wink:

Have you gotten in contact with her at all since you left? On the phone or computer or anything?

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Emo's do not exist.

If they do exist, its creation came from humans. Since humans created it, it never existed before.

Since it never existed before, there is nothing to worry about, its just humans being stupid and labeling things for fads.

~Defender~

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

Recently, I went on a 10 day cruise to Alaska.

The first few days were boring, the same old women with afros walked by me, stared at me, and walked past, dinners with picky parents, and stuff like that.

Until I met a girl.

She was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I hung out with her around the clock, going into the morning, talking and making jokes.

We got to a point where we felt the same about each other, and moved onto hugging and kissing.

That went on for 2 more days, until our farewell. She lives 2 hours away, and I can't drive yet.

Today I arrive home, feeling NOTHING but pain?

I slap myself for being "emo", but these feelings really overwhelmed me.

All of you call being "emo" silly, but when these circumstances come, you can't help it.

(I even had ice cream, I felt bad while shoving it down)

i have long suffered from clinical depression and whenever someone calls me emo i punch them in the face.emo kids say their depressed but they are actually just sad.listen i know your mommy and daddy cant pay for you to go to your 30th my chemical romance concert tis year but it doesnt make you depressed it makes you sad.emo kids turn a normal human emtion and medical condition into something that defines you as a person and that sickens me

I assume your on holiday (from work/ school) and over 16. If you are then you could go on a long bike ride and spend some time over at her place. If you are that messed up over her then you gotta do something about it.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I assume your on holiday (from work/ school) and over 16. If you are then you could go on a long bike ride and spend some time over at her place. If you are that messed up over her then you gotta do something about it.

Seriously though, it would literally take me 8 hours to get to her house.

We both know it won't work out, so we're still talking just I feel better now.

Thanks for all of your support.

Without this thread who know what I would have done, without human support. (I even made a myspace, bleeeh)