Tipiters AGAINST Bots -NEXT EVENT!

Count me in. I report every bot I see at yews, and I plan on pkilling them, but I cant Tb though. I just spec them and they telly. Slows them down at least.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a DISGUSTING TRIP. I might as well quit TAB if Toast doesn't quit. I'm sure as hell deleting him. It was awful, him and his dumb moronic people were killing just any normal drag killer, they DIDN'T CARE IF THEY WEREN'T bots. To top it off, I got teamed by a bunch of morons. Who tagged me. Then my ROL saved me, but I died in Fally, anD THIS LVL 90 [bleep] GOT MY STUFF AND LAUGHED IN MY FACE. Then when I tried to buy it back, he said no, so I told him to burn in hell. I got reported, oh well, it was well deserved. I'm NO LONGER BOT PKing. I'm sick of Pkers, they are ALL STUCK UP EVERYONE. They ALL tag and team, no matter what they say and I'm sick of it.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Well, me and th3 crusader and every one else by the look of my friends list all kinda scattered the worlds, me and crusader were on a world i got a kill(autoer :D ) and then he got a kill(autoer:D) then we left

this kill did have some waters,nats,d bones, but i was burying and i already picked up others so yeh here it is :roll:

tabtrip2.jpg

Let your yellow mellow.

That was a DISGUSTING TRIP. I might as well quit TAB if Toast doesn't quit. I'm sure as hell deleting him. It was awful, him and his dumb moronic people were killing just any normal drag killer, they DIDN'T CARE IF THEY WEREN'T bots. To top it off, I got teamed by a bunch of morons. Who tagged me. Then my ROL saved me, but I died in Fally, anD THIS LVL 90 [bleep] GOT MY STUFF AND LAUGHED IN MY FACE. Then when I tried to buy it back, he said no, so I told him to burn in hell. I got reported, oh well, it was well deserved. I'm NO LONGER BOT PKing. I'm sick of Pkers, they are ALL STUCK UP EVERYONE. They ALL tag and team, no matter what they say and I'm sick of it.

Lmao. You said they were drag trainers when they wore addy helm, str ammy, rune chain and legs but because they didnt have a name like fjf84k it wasnt a bot :roll:

Tbh you and mostly everyone wasn't listening so I just went on my own

Its not my fault you probably got 3 hit by a huge clan

Go ahead and delete me :XD:

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Lmao. You said they were drag trainers when they wore addy helm, str ammy, rune chain and legs but because they didnt have a name like fjf84k it wasnt a bot :roll:

I have to agree with saru, before we switched to the world with those pkers a lev 79 with a anti fire shield (tht was all he was wearing) was there and toast just yelled out to kill him. the event was so messed up over half the people were not wearing capes. All i can say is tht i think toast should be booted from the clan do to the fact he went completly against the rules.

sk8terheresignb6.gif

I have to agree with saru, before we switched to the world with those pkers a lev 79 with a anti fire shield (tht was all he was wearing) was there and toast just yelled out to kill him. the event was so messed up over half the people were not wearing capes. All i can say is tht i think toast should be booted from the clan do to the fact he went completly against the rules.

Lmao.

I thought it was a scout...it was someones friend, that person shoudlve said "dont attack this person hes coming and hes my friend"

=;

cursedtoastsignature.png

Lmao.

I thought it was a scout...it was someones friend, that person shoudlve said "dont attack this person hes coming and hes my friend"

=;

i think that was my friend and i definitely said not to attack him before he came

anyway it was rather unorganized so me and jj rox went on our own and got 2 kills \'

soldersig.jpg

Lmao.

=;

i think that was my friend and i definitely said not to attack him before he came

anyway it was rather unorganized so me and jj rox went on our own and got 2 kills \'

Well i ran down to level 8ish and you guys were still at drags so thats probably when you said it

and when I told someone to attack him why didnt they say something?

cursedtoastsignature.png

Toast, I'm not even gonna bother with the insinuations of me being "owned" it was a horrible trip. What I usually do BEFORE attack is ask them a really easy question, to see if they are a bot or not, then I TB, entangle and kill em. You were just telling everyone to PK everyone in sight. There were some pretty umm... Non bot like names and you just had them PKed. It was awful. And BTW, I did survive the guys, but I forgot to bring an anti, so I died in fally. (poison left me with 3 hp in edge, so I got teled to fally)

From now on, I think only The leader and maybe an events leader should host events. Not some random PKer who thinks he can lead one. It was awful. Half of the team came up with NO TEAM 26 CAPES ON. You Pking everyone in sight.... It was not a very good representation of what we do here.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

There were some pretty umm... Non bot like names and you just had them PKed

Just because there name isnt Xjaojda doesnt mean there not a bot, works the other way around also.

pan.png

Toast, I'm not even gonna bother with the insinuations of me being "owned" it was a horrible trip. What I usually do BEFORE attack is ask them a really easy question, to see if they are a bot or not, then I TB, entangle and kill em. You were just telling everyone to PK everyone in sight. There were some pretty umm... Non bot like names and you just had them PKed. It was awful. And BTW, I did survive the guys, but I forgot to bring an anti, so I died in fally. (poison left me with 3 hp in edge, so I got teled to fally)

From now on, I think only The leader and maybe an events leader should host events. Not some random PKer who thinks he can lead one. It was awful. Half of the team came up with NO TEAM 26 CAPES ON. You Pking everyone in sight.... It was not a very good representation of what we do here.

you weren't going to wear a team 26 cape until i pulled you up on it. and an autoer doesn't have to have a name like toast647 i mean xaiongshi to be able to auto properly :$

skilsigvz1.png

Click my sig made by Toast for Boom@ Forums!

you weren't going to wear a team 26 cape until i pulled you up on it. and an autoer doesn't have to have a name like toast647 i mean xaiongshi to be able to auto properly :$

I realize that. But the reason I didn't have one, was because it was essential to my outfit. But the others just WEREN'T CLUED IN.

When you walk beside them they run away...they were all wearing rune chain and legs at least. And in one world there was one there with a total american name that I had killed yesterday.

Your the one who wasnt even gonna wear the team 26 cape in the first place, I couldnt even attack every farmer/bot there.

cursedtoastsignature.png

*Points to the above post.*

some of the people in question (the bots or not bots) may have been or may not have been, but toast did say to kill some people tht were definatly not bots. He said him self tht he thought he was a scout, and were not here to kill scouts... and seeing the suport behind toast it seems u all agree with him. So chances are im gonna leave tab, might not it depends how everything plays out but to me it seems all every1 (except a few) on the trip just wanted to kill regaurdless if it was a bot or not.

sk8terheresignb6.gif

some of the people in question (the bots or not bots) may have been or may not have been, but toast did say to kill some people tht were definatly not bots. He said him self tht he thought he was a scout, and were not here to kill scouts... and seeing the suport behind toast it seems u all agree with him. So chances are im gonna leave tab, might not it depends how everything plays out but to me it seems all every1 (except a few) on the trip just wanted to kill regaurdless if it was a bot or not.

IDK skater... Let's here what Mcginess has to say.... :-k :-k But I agree, KEEP BOOM@ OUT OF TAB!!!!! Geez.

There is a new type of farmers on the raise - BARROWS FARMERS!! I've seen 3-4 of them in w99, all in torags (1 in guth plate t helm t legs), whipping through it all. I tried teleothering them at dharok to kill them, but they begun yelling in chineese or something, and turned accept aid off -_-.

Tell them "Ni hao".

Just do it.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

*Points to the above post.*

you killed someone that wasn't a bot, in one of your pics on the first page :oops:

Erm.... Which one? If you mean the last one, I asked him all these easy questions (whats my name, whats your name) to see if he was a bot, When he didn't reply, I told him to do an emote to show that he isn't a bot. He didn't so....

PKing with Toast can be stressful, and he can be a jerk sometimes, but he's great at pking and he's a great leader when the people around him listen to him, and respect his judgement.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

^^^

Its beyond the fact even if they were a scout, we dnt kill them. we are an organazation to kill bots/gold farmers. Tht is all, if u dnt want to follow the rules of the events then y would u host one under T.A.B.?

You want a scout to find out where we all are and tell the people who are most likely level 110+ with ahrims, who will rape you?

if a scout comes we then log, we do not kill them unless they are a bot or autoer, at least tht was the point of T.A.B. not sure anymore

sk8terheresignb6.gif