Tipiters AGAINST Bots -NEXT EVENT!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS must kill them all BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS

sighn me up, all bots must die

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

Horrible time for a trip...I also suggest you make an IRC channel for easy communication.

The main key in leading is making sure people dont spam, talk too much, and listen. Don't have a heart attack

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

That's a really bad time for the event. I'll try to make it, but not sure if I can. Make it at least 3 hours earlier in the future.

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Count ME IN!! woot woot

auto.jpg

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

Haha, you sound like such an idiot in those pictures of you in the wild.

This organization? is going to do nothing lol. But keep going, your ignorance amuses me.

What a hypocritical post there, kido14. :shame: It won't do much, but it's doing something. I'm guessing you haven't played RS in a while, and autoing is nothing like it used to be these days.

Care to explain how that was hypocritical? I figured it might be kind of hard when you don't know what the word means. And no, it's not doing something. You think killing a bot and making it lose 28 rune essence is going to do anything? The autoers aren't dumb enough not to have a script where they can walk back after they die. You aren't doing anything.

No, I haven't played Runescape in awhile. It was horrible before, and I believe you when you say that it's worse than ever before, which would just mean your efforts are even more so in vain. If anything the autoers have gotten better scripts than before, which makes killing them even more pointless.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

This organization? is going to do nothing lol. But keep going, your ignorance amuses me.

What a hypocritical post there, kido14. :shame: It won't do much, but it's doing something. I'm guessing you haven't played RS in a while, and autoing is nothing like it used to be these days.

Care to explain how that was hypocritical? I figured it might be kind of hard when you don't know what the word means. And no, it's not doing something. You think killing a bot and making it lose 28 rune essence is going to do anything? The autoers aren't dumb enough not to have a script where they can walk back after they die. You aren't doing anything.

No, I haven't played Runescape in awhile. It was horrible before, and I believe you when you say that it's worse than ever before, which would just mean your efforts are even more so in vain. If anything the autoers have gotten better scripts than before, which makes killing them even more pointless.

Because you are being ignorant yourself since you haven't played for a while you don't know much of what you are talking about. :\

Here's an anouncement by Jagex that will fill you in:

Over the last couple of weeks we've had a sudden increase in reports of people apparently using 'bots' to play the game automatically (which is in breach of Rule 7). Firstly, we want to let all our honest players (and that's the vast majority of you) know that we are aware of this problem, and that we are taking immediate steps to tackle it. We currently ban about 8000 accounts every week for trying this sort of cheating, and for a long time that kept things under control. Things have clearly moved on, however, and that is no longer enough, so we are in the process of upgrading our detection and prevention systems. We also have logs of historical activity, so we'll be able to make sure that dishonesty doesn't pay. Please bear with us while we sort it out! There are also ways you can help us, so please read on.

What's happening is more complex than it first seems. What's actually going on is that the VAST majority of the level-3 characters you see playing the game repetitively and not talking to anyone, are actually people from countries such as China and Korea, who are trying to collect RuneScape gold to sell for real world money (obviously against the rules). Some of them aren't even using bots, they are just playing the game very repetitively with a single-minded purpose to collect gold. These people have no interest in playing the game properly, and therefore don't care if they get banned. The final effect is the same, though ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ it spoils the game for everyone else.

We can (and do) ban them - including using IP bans - but they still find ways to make accounts. We seized 6 billion in RuneScape gold by banning real-world traders last week! Unfortunately, these people are obliged to work such long hours and are paid such low wages that if even a tiny fraction of gold makes it to the market, those running the sweatshops will be encouraged to continue. This is why we are now further increasing our efforts.

So how to stop it? The answer is clearly to tackle the black market. As long as there is the potential to make money, they won't stop trying, even though it damages the game for everyone else. Of course, if nobody spent real world money on RuneScape gold these unwelcome groups would just switch to a different game.

Therefore, we are going to be cracking down HARD on people who breach Rule 12 (no real world trading). We can catch people who break this rule, because we have a sophisticated trade monitoring system and we can trace suspicious activity all the way back to the original bot accounts.

If you break Rule 12 and buy RuneScape gold you are directly funding this problem. You are funding underground gangs who run Chinese sweatshops, and creating the black market which causes this botting problem. Therefore, this rule will now be enforced as a priority, with no second chances. If you break Rule 12 and we catch you, then you will not only lose the money you spent, but also your entire account. Obviously, we will always be careful to make sure nobody is banned in error.

Finally, we have noticed some 3rd party sites, which call themselves 'fansites', but then advertise black market trading sites. This will no longer be tolerated. By running such advertising these sites are directly supporting these gangs, and are thus causing the botting problems they then complain about! We don't consider sites that encourage our players to break the rules and endanger their own users to be 'fansites'. (i.e. They're advertising things to their users, which, if the advertising works, will serve to get their users banned!) We consider them cheat sites, and they will be treated accordingly. True fans of the game donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t encourage cheating!

This brings us to the last point. HOW YOU CAN HELP! You can help us by:

Using the in-game 'report abuse' facility to tell us about players you see breaking rule 7. Of course we're not going to ban anyone just on the basis of a player report and will always thoroughly check them ourselves, too - but such reports still help us know who we should be checking up on.

Boycott any corrupt 'fansites' which advertise RuneScape gold for sale. There are plenty of genuine fansites out there who don't support cheating in this way, and we fully support those sites. Use those ones instead. Also, don't advertise, link to, or talk about any of these corrupt fansites. Obviously, if they stop supporting cheating, you can start using them again.

Under absolutely no circumstances buy RuneScape gold/items for real money! Doing so causes this whole problem, and we'll ban you if we catch you doing it.

The number of honest players still far, far outweighs the tiny minority causing trouble. Now weÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re on the case you can be sure weÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll have this sorted out asap.

Killing a bot/gold farmer will halt their productivity by several minutes or more. A decent pking team can whipe out all the gold farmers in one area fairly quikly. Combined with world hopping this can seriously wreck the gold farming company's productivity. So yes, this does work. And you have a lot of fun in the process.

LOL, ok, I'm gonna take my fury, whip and mage book to do something a scimmy can do?

I kept that noob outfit incase a real pker came, then I'd lose nothing of value. And maybe I should report that post because all it did was flame.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I highly doubt I'll be able to make it.... I've been playing DDR on 200BPM song on standard, I R TIRED. Make the next event around 9pm EST?

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Mcginness, You're not on and its an hour til the event...

err can i come and join :ohnoes:

i want to come im bored :D please lol

Sure IDC, just know, attack any of us, and YOU DIE.

can i join?

iv just came back to rs about a month ago and almost had a heart atack when i saw all the bots

there used to be 1 or 2... you would report them and they were gone the next day...

but now its just a swarm of them on every world

DEATH TO BOTS!

New Sig Coming soon!

SIGN ME UP, BOTS MUST DIE!!!!

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.